Zyloric 100 mg (Allopurinol)
Allopurinol is used to treat gout (pain and swelling of the small joints due to elevated levels of uric acid in the blood and subsequent deposition in the joints) , kidney stones, and to decrease levels of uric acid in patients who are receiving cancer treatment.
How it works
Allopurinol belongs to a group of medicines called enzyme inhibitors (xanthine oxidase). It reduces the amount of uric acid in the body by blocking one of the processes that makes it.
Common side effects
allergic reaction with rash involving the skin and internal lining of the organs, serious widespread, asymptomatic increase in liver enzymes, allergic reactions, Rash, vomiting, urge to vomit, jaundice
- Do not start or continue allopurinol and consult your doctorif you are allergic to allopurinol
- Drink plenty of fluids wile taking this medication
- Take the drug with meals or a snack to prevent stomach upset
Frequently asked questionsAllopurinol
Q. Is allopurinol/Zyloric safe?
Allopurinol/Zyloric is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. Is allopurinol a narcotic or an antibiotic or nephrotoxic or NSAID or st***d or diuretic?
No, allopurinol belongs to a group of medicines called enzyme inhibitors. It reduces the amount of uric acid in the body by blocking one of the processes that makes it. It is used to treat gout (pain and swelling of the small joints due to elevated levels of uric acid in the blood and subsequent deposition in the joints, kidney stones, in some types of Cancer due to increase in the amount of uric acid in the body and enzyme disorders due to increase in the amount of uric acid in the body.
Q. Is allopurinol generic?
Yes, allopurinol is a generic name. However, it is available in the market with different brand names.
Q. Can I take allopurinol with indomethacin or naproxen or prednisone or ibuprofen or diclofenac or alcohol or metformin or flucloxacillin?
No results found for any interaction of allopurinol with all these drugs,, but always consult with your doctor before taking this medication.
Q. Can I take allopurinol with colchicine (Colcrys)?
No. Colchicine interacts with allopurinol. Do not take colchicine with allopurinol.
Q. Does allopurinol affect the liver?
Yes, allopurinol alters the liver enzyme and in rare cases it may cause jaundice (yellowish of skin and eye).
Q. Does allopurinol affect blood pressure?
Yes, allopurinol has shown low but significant effect in reducing the blood pressure.
Q. Does allopurinol affect kidneys?
Allopurinol decreases C-reactive protein and slows the progression of renal disease in patients with chronic kidney disease.
Q. Does allopurinol affect blood sugar?
There is no conclusive proof that it affects blood sugar.
Q. Does allopurinol affect male fertility?
Yes, it may cause infertility in male.
Q. Does allopurinol cause weight gain?
It may cause rapid weight gain.
|Manufacturer||GSK Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyZyloric100mg (1)
- BuyZyloric100mgOnline (1)
- Zyloric100mgpriceinusa (1)
- Zyloric100mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapZyloric100mgOnline (1)
- Zyloric100mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyZyloric100mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseZyloric100mgonline (1)
- Zyloric100mgreview (1)
- Zyloric100mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Allopurinol100mguses (1)
- Zyloric100mgeBay (1)
- BuyGenericAllopurinol100mg (1)
- BuyAllopurinol100mg (1)
- BuyAllopurinol100mgOnline (1)
- BuyZyloric100mgCheapAllopurinol100mg (1)
- Allopurinol100mgreview (1)
- BuyZyloprim100mgOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyZyloric100mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyZyloric100mginIndia (1)
- BuyZyloric100mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericZyloprim100mgonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericZyloprim100mg (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyZyloprim100mg (1)
- genericAllopurinol100mgvs.Zyloprim100mg (1)
- doesgenericAllopurinol100mgwork (1)
- Allopurinol100mgvs.Zyloprim100mgreviews (1)
- BuyAllopurinol100mgonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericZyloprim100mgfromCanada (1)
- genericZyloprim100mgCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestZyloric100mg (1)
- genericZyloprim100mgforsale (1)
- genericZyloprim100mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericZyloprim100mg (1)
- OrderGenericZyloprim100mgOnline (1)
- buygenericZyloprim100mgonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericZyloprim100mgonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericZyloprim100mgonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericZyloprim100mgonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericZyloprim100mgonlinewithDiscover (1)
- Zyloric100mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleZyloric100mg (1)
- genericZyloprim100mgfreeshipping (1)
- genericZyloprim100mgcost (1)
- Zyloric100mg (1)
- Zyloric100mgfastshipping (1)
- buyZyloric100mggenericZyloprim100mg (1)
- genericformofZyloprim100mg (1)
- genericversionofZyloprim100mg (1)
- Zyloprim100mgdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericZyloprim100mgonline (1)
- Zyloprim100mgonlinepharmacy (1)
- Zyloric100mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyZyloric100mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
ROBBELLFeb 02, 2016Thank you SGP
It works extremely well for me. I am on 100 mg per day and it seems to do the trick. It been 2 years of success with no side effects. Happy to be with SGP now.