Zonat Eye Drop 5% - 5ml (Natamycin)
How it works
Common side effects
change in vision, and tearing., eye edema, eye irritation, eye discomfort, Allergic reaction, eye hyperemia, chest pain, dyspnea, paresthesia, foreign body sensation, corneal opacity, eye pain
- Do not touch the tip of the dropper, as it may contaminate the solution.
- Do not stop using natamycin even if you feel well. To clear up your infection completely, use natamycin for the full course of treatment.
- Consult your doctor if symptoms do not get better within 7 to 10 days or they get worse.
- Do not wear contact lenses if have signs of conjunctivitis or keratitis.
- Natamycin is not recommended for use in children.
Frequently asked questions
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.