Zocon-T Kit (Fluconazole150Mg & Tinidazole 1000Mg)
How it works
Dosage and Administration
Patients prescribed Zocon-T Kit (Fluconazole/Tinidazole) are typically instructed to take one tablet orally each day. It is important not to exceed the dose recommended by your physician and always follow all instructions you are given. Never stop using the medication before completing the medication cycle, even if your symptoms have disappeared, as the infection may return.
Side effects that have been reported by patients taking Zocon T Kit (Fluconazole/Tinidazole) include hair loss, bitter taste, nausea, or dizziness. This medication may cause your tongue to darken, however this is not a serious condition.
Consult your physician immediately if you notice any of the following rare but serious side effects:
- Numb limbs
- Darkened urine
Patients should avoid consuming any alcohol while taking Zocon-T Kit (Fluconazole/Tinidazole) and for 3 days afterwards as alcoholic may cause severe nausea and vomiting.
- Do not start or continue fluconazole and consult your doctor, If you are pregnant, suspect you might be pregnant or are breast feeding.
- do not start or continue fluconazole and consult your doctor, If you have penile sores, ulcers or blisters or if you have an abnormal penile discharge (leakage), if you have pain on passing urine or if your penis has started to smell (odor).
- Consult your doctor if the symptoms have not been relieved within one week of taking fluconazole.
- Do not take alcohol while you are having this medication.
- If you're on birth control pills, Fluconazole can make them less effective. Consider using another method (condoms, diaphragms) along with the pills.
Frequently asked questions
|Equivalent Brand||Zocon T Kit|
|Strength||150mg + 1000mg|
|Generic Name||Fluconazole & Tinidazole|
|Manufacturer||FDC Pharma, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.