Zocon Eye Drop 0.3% - 5ml (Fluconazole)
How it works
Common side effects
Common: Headache, indigestion, increase in blood levels of certain chemicals, or burning of skin, abdominal pain, abnormal sensation of tingling, sensation of spinning or rotation, vomiting, tickling, urge to vomit, loose motions, rashes.Low hemoglobin or red blood cells, dizziness, sleepiness, abnormal decrease in white blood cell count., inability to sleep, pricking, fits, altered taste sensation
- Do not start or continue fluconazole and consult your doctor, If you are pregnant, suspect you might be pregnant or are breast feeding.
- do not start or continue fluconazole and consult your doctor, If you have penile sores, ulcers or blisters or if you have an abnormal penile discharge (leakage), if you have pain on passing urine or if your penis has started to smell (odor).
- Consult your doctor if the symptoms have not been relieved within one week of taking fluconazole.
- Do not take alcohol while you are having this medication.
- If you're on birth control pills, Fluconazole can make them less effective. Consider using another method (condoms, diaphragms) along with the pills.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||FDC Pharma, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
AbottFeb 01, 2016Excellent product!
Can't say enough about this product. Has only been about 6 weeks and my lashes are tangling and curling up by themselves in the outer corners. Lower lashes longer and thicker as well. Had to learn new technique to applying mascara and using eyelash curler. Many new lashes are straight and strong.