Ventorlin CFC Free Inhaler 100mcg (Salbutamol)
How it works
Common side effects
Cough, Tightness in the chest, Hoarseness, Hyperactivity in children, Shortness of breath, Difficulty breathing, Increased blood flow to your extremities, Skin rash, Fast, Irregular, Feeling shaky, Wheezing., Noisy breathing, Difficulty with swallowing, Redness of the skin, Slow or irregular breathing, Swelling of the mouth or throat, Muscle cramps, Pounding, Dry mouth, Headache, Or racing heartbeat or puls
- Use salbutamol inhalation exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- Always keep the inhaler upright during the loading of the dose and administration steps.
- If you can feel a slightly sweet tasting powder in your mouth after inhaling, you have received the dose and the active substance has reached your lungs.
- During use, regularly wipe the mouthpiece with a fibre-free tissue or soft cloth.
- Always replace the inhaler cap after you have used the inhaler.
- Always tell your doctor if you suffer from an over active thyroid gland.
- Take special precaution if you experience chest pains.
- Take special care with salbutamol if you suffer from any disease of the heart.
Frequently asked questions
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- CheapSalbutamol (3)
- BuySalbutamol (3)
- VentorlinCFCFreeInhaler (1)
- VentorlinCFCFreeInhalerreviews (1)
- buyVentorlinCFCFreeInhaleronline (1)
- VentorlinCFCFreeInhalerpriceinusa (1)
- VentorlinCFCFreeInhaleruses (1)
- CheapVentorlinCFCFreeInhaler-100mcg (1)
- BuyVentorlinCFCFreeInhaler-100mcg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
DavidJul 28, 2016this is is so far the best one
previously used ventolin and now using Ventorlin, I have used several inhilor and this is is so far the best one. With other inhilor, I get heart palpitaion but with this one is not the case and also I feel that work fast.
RichardJul 28, 2016Like this brand
"It works excellently. It's improved my son's hope for his asthma to get better
HearnJul 28, 2016works very well
I use it, have for a real long time. I am on maintenance, I don't need one daily, have in the past and know that I may again. Well either maintenance or regular it has always been a big part of my life and it works very well. Where would I be without it?"
TatianaJul 28, 2016It has made my breathing so much easier
I can't believe I suffered so long before I went to the doctor and he prescribed Ventorlin to me. It has made my breathing so much easier. The only negatives at all is sometimes I'm dizzy for a while after using it, but that's to be expected
VeronicaJul 28, 2016really helps
I have been using Ventorlin going on for about five years now and I have had no complaints. It works within about fifteen minutes and really helps me breath better. Though when it does get to the end of the canister it doesn't seem to be as effective."