Tropicacyl Eye Drop 1% - 5ml (Tropicamide)
How it works
Common side effects
blurred vision, Irritation, temporary stinging in the eyes, dryness of mouth, swelling of eye lids and sensitivity to sunlight.
- Seek medical attention if you have developed red or inflamed eyes.
- Do not use contact lenses while using this solution.
- Tropicamide increases sunlight sensitivity and hence you are advised to wear sunglasses while going outdoors.
- Do not drive or use heavy machinery immediately after using these drops as usage can cause blurred vision. Vision may be slightly blurred for up to 24 hours. Wait for eyes to clear up completely before using heavy machinery or driving.
- Do not use other eye drops for 24 hours after using tropicamide unless advised by the doctor.
- The lacrimal sac should be compressed by pressure for two to three minutes after instillation to avoid excessive systemic absorption.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breast feeding before using this eye drop.
Frequently asked questions
|Strength||1% (5 ml) Eye Drop|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
PetiteFeb 01, 2016Works like the real thing
My eyelashes grew with no side effect. Just like the expensive stuff