Each rotacap contains:
Tiotropium Bromide monohydrate equivalent to
Tiotropium ..........................18 mcg
Formoterol Fumarate Dihydrate IP ….................12 mcg
Ciclesonide IP …...........................400 mcg
Tiotropium bromide is a long-acting, specific, muscarinic receptor antagonist, referred to as an anticholinergic. Formoterol is a potent long-acting selective beta2-receptor agonist, which acts by binding to the beta2 receptor in the airway. Ciclesonide is a synthetic glucocorticoid with a potent anti-inflammatory activity and weak mineralocorticoid activity.
The combination of tiotropium, formoterol and ciclesonide will help in targeting different aspects of COPD viz. bronchodilation through different mechanisms and the inflammation with inhaled st***ds.
Tiotropium bromide, Ciclesonide and Formoterol fumarate combination drug is involved in making breathing easier for the people suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder. It is available in the dosage form of inhalers containing a dry powdered formulation of the above drugs suspended in propellant that is intended for the oral inhalation only with the help of an inhalation product.
Tiotropium bromide is an anticholinergic bronchodilator that relieves the discomfort caused by COPD i.e. chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (chronic bronchitis and emphysema). Ciclesonide is a corticost***d and anti-inflammatory medicine that blocks inflammation. Formoterol on the other hand is a long-acting bronchodilator.
The ailments it is used for:
This combination therapy is used for long term management of severe COPD to treat symptoms but it is not used for acute exacerbation.
Understanding the drug:
How it works?
The drug acts as a bronchodilator, producing the dilatory effect on smooth muscles and increases the mucus secretion from the nasal passage and bronchioles. This drug is a rapid-onset and long-acting selective beta-agonist and bronchodilator that relaxes the muscles of the small airways of the lungs (bronchioles) to widen the airways.
When should you avoid it?
You should not take this drug if you:
- Are pregnant, the doctor must be consulted in an urgency to take the medicine to avoid any harm to the fetus
- Hypersensitivity to Ipratropium or Tiotropium
- Are younger than 10 years of age, as the safety of the medicine is not yet established in children
- Have any type of renal or hepatic impairment
- Having angioderma (swelling of lips, throat and tongue)
How much to take?
The dose intake is prescribed by the Doctor depending upon the severity and demand of the disease condition. Always follow doctor’s instructions.
What are the strengths available?
The drug containing the combination product of the three drugs is available in the following strength:
Triohale 120 MDI (metered dose inhalers)
Who is the manufacturer?
This drug Triohale and its various dosage forms are manufactured by a well known pharmaceutical company, Cipla. It is available on our websites in pack size of 120 metered doses.
How to use?
Do not swallow the contents as they are for inhalation purpose only. Following are the ways to take the medicine:
- Always check the mouthpiece before using, it should always be clean and dirt free
- Place the inhaler in and upright position and shake well
- Now empty your lungs by exhaling the air completely out of the lungs
- Put the mouthpiece in your mouth and close your lips
- Take a deep breath through your mouth and press the canister to get puff of the medicine
- Remove the inhaler and hold your breath for 10 seconds
- Now breathe out through nose
- Replace the cap and if needed take the second dose by repeating the steps as mentioned above.
When to take?
Take your drug dose at the same time every day as this will become a habit and will be less forgotten by the patient. Take your doctor’s advice about the time of dosage if there is any confusion about the dosage time.
For how long should it be taken?
This medicine controls your condition, but does not cure it. It is thus advised to take the drug as long as recommended by the doc tor even in the case you find yourself well. Do not stop the drug without doctor’s advice.
What if you take too much (overdose)?
Too much this drug may be disturbing or serious in many cases. Due to the overdose of the drug you may have a fast or irregular heartbeat; dry mouth or blurred vision. In such a case visit nearest healthcare center or call your doctor.
What if you miss the dose?
In case you forget to take the dose, take it as soon as you remember, as long as it is at least 12 hours before your next dose. Do not double up the dose for the missed one.
What are the side effects?
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
- Breathing difficulty or worsening of your breathing problems
- Bilateral conjunctivitis
- Dry mouth
- Pounding heart beat
- Wheezing or troubled breathing
- Stuffy nose, nosebleed
- White patches in your mouth or throat.
In such cases you must go for immediate medical help. Do not get alarmed by the list. You may /may not experience all of them.
Are there any possible drug interactions?
You should ask your doctor about the full list of the drugs to be avoided or that you should be careful of while taking this drug. There are very few adverse drug interactions encountered with this drug yet the co-administration of this drug with other may cause harmful sideffects to other people.
What are the things to be taken care of?
- Rinse your mouth after using the inhaler to prevent dry mouth and throat irritation.
- Do not swallow the medicine by mouth
- Clean the device once in a month with water
- This medication must be used regularly to be effective
|Generic Name||Tiotropium/Formoterol/ Ciclesonide|
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- asthmainhalers (72)
- asthmainhalersprescription (72)
- asthmainhalersprice (72)
- asthmainhalersforsale (72)
- gskasthmainhalers (71)
- BuyGenericTiotropiumBromideFormoterolFumarate+Ciclesonide (2)
- BuyTiotropiumBromideFormoterolFumarate+Ciclesonide (2)
- BuyTiotropiumBromideFormoterolFumarate+CiclesonideOnline (2)
- TiotropiumBromideFormoterolFumarate+Ciclesonidereview (2)
- BuySpirivaRotacapsOnlineIndia (2)
- buygenericSpirivaRotacapsonlinecheap (2)
- isthereagenericSpirivaRotacaps (2)
- bestwebsitetobuySpirivaRotacaps (2)
- genericTiotropiumBromideFormoterolFumarate+Ciclesonidevs.SpirivaRotacaps (2)
- doesgenericTiotropiumBromideFormoterolFumarate+Ciclesonidework (2)
- TiotropiumBromideFormoterolFumarate+Ciclesonidevs.SpirivaRotacapsreviews (2)
- BuyTiotropiumBromideFormoterolFumarate+CiclesonideonlinePayPal (2)
- buygenericSpirivaRotacapsfromCanada (2)
- genericSpirivaRotacapsCanadapharmacy (2)
- genericSpirivaRotacapsforsale (2)
- genericSpirivaRotacapsonlineCanadianpharmacy (2)
- DiscountgenericSpirivaRotacaps (2)
- OrderGenericSpirivaRotacapsOnline (2)
- buygenericSpirivaRotacapsonlinesafely (2)
- buygenericSpirivaRotacapsonlinewithMasterCard (2)
- buygenericSpirivaRotacapsonlinewithVisa (2)
- buygenericSpirivaRotacapsonlinewithAmex (2)
- buygenericSpirivaRotacapsonlinewithDiscover (2)
- genericSpirivaRotacapsfreeshipping (2)
- genericSpirivaRotacapscost (2)
- buyTiotropiumBromideFormoterolFumarate+Ciclesonideforasthama (2)
- genericformofSpirivaRotacaps (2)
- genericversionofSpirivaRotacaps (2)
- SpirivaRotacapsdiscount (2)
- wheretobuygenericSpirivaRotacapsonline (2)
- SpirivaRotacapsonlinepharmacy (2)
- BuyTriohaleRotacaps (1)
- BuyTriohaleRotacapsOnline (1)
- TriohaleRotacapspriceinusa (1)
- TriohaleRotacapspriceinIndia (1)
- CheapTriohaleRotacapsOnline (1)
- TriohaleRotacapsSideEffect (1)
- BuyTriohaleRotacapsPayPal (1)
- PurchaseTriohaleRotacapsonline (1)
- TriohaleRotacapsreview (1)
- TriohaleRotacapssupplierinIndia (1)
- TriohaleRotacapseBay (1)
- BuyTriohaleRotacapsCheapTiotropiumBromideFormoterolFumarate+Ciclesonide (1)
- BuyTriohaleRotacapsonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyTriohaleRotacapsinIndia (1)
- BuyTriohaleRotacapsOnlineUK (1)
- CheapestTriohaleRotacaps (1)
- TriohaleRotacapsexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleTriohaleRotacaps (1)
- TriohaleRotacaps (1)
- TriohaleRotacapsfastshipping (1)
- TriohaleRotacapsforasthma (1)
- buyTriohaleRotacapsgenericSpirivaRotacaps (1)
- TriohaleRotacapsbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyTriohaleRotacaps (1)
- ciplaTriohaleRotacaps (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.