Tretizen 10 mg Capsules
Tretizen 10 mg Capsules (Isotretinoin) - Product Information
Isotretinoin Capsules (Tretizen 10 mg), is an extremely powerful and potent acne-controlling medicine, is used to treat severe recalcitrant nodular acne which are resistant to therapy, particularly cystic acne and acne conglobata, especially when the lesions involve the trunk. Nodules are inflammatory lesions which have a diameter of 5 mm or greater. "Severe," by definition, means "many" as opposed to "few or several" nodules.
A single course of Tretizen 10 mg therapy for 15 to 20 weeks has been shown to result in total and prolonged remission of disease in many patients. If a second course of therapy is required, it should not be started until at least 8 weeks after completion of the first course of the medication.
Tretizen 10 mg Capsules (Isotretinoin) manufactured by Zen Lab are available in in the strengths of 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg.
Name of the Drug & Manufacturer
We supply original Tretizen 10 mg capsules manufactured by Zen Lab Ltd. .
Active Ingredient present in Tretizen 10 mg Capsules
The active ingredient present in Tretizen 10 mg capsules is Isotretinoin. Each soft gel capsule contains 5 mg of the active ingredient Isotretinoin.
How Does Isotretinoin (Tretizen 10 mg Capsules) Work?
Isotretinoin (Tretizen 10 mg Capsules) work by cutting down the amount of oily substances (sebum) made by the glands in your skin. Tretizen 10 mg capsules (Isotretinoin) will also assist in reducing the bacteria, inflammation and open clogged pores.
Uses of Isotretinoin (Tretizen 10 mg)
Isotretinoin (Isotretinoin) is used to treat severe nodular acne. It is usually given after other types of acne medications or antibiotics have been tried without successful treatment of symptoms.
Tretizen 10 mg capsules by Zen Lab (Isotretinoin, Isotretinoin) is a form of vitamin A. It reduces the amount of oil released by oil glands in your skin, and helps your skin renew itself more quickly. It may also be used to treat other skin diseases as determined by your doctor including:
• folliculitis, gram-negative (bacterial infection of the skin on the face beginning near the nose)
• hidradenitis suppurativa (sweat gland problem)
• rosacea (red skin disorder of the face, usually of the nose and cheeks)
• thickened or patchy skin disorders, such as keratosis follicularis, palmoplantar keratoderma, lamellar ichthyosis, or pityriasis rubra pilaris.
We supply Tretizen 10 mg. Each soft gel Tretizen 10 mg capsule contains 5 mg, 10 mg or 20 mg of Isotretinoin. It is also known as Isotretinoin and Isotretinoin.
How to Use Tretizen 10 mg Capsules
Take Tretizen 10 mg (Isotretinoin, Isotretinoin) exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Always take Tretizen 10 mg (Isotretinoin) with a full glass of water to prevent the capsule from melting in your esophagus (food pipe), causing irritation. Do not chew or suck on the capsule. Swallow it as quickly as possible.
Your acne may seem to get worse at first, but should then begin to improve.
To be sure Tretizen 10 mg capsules (Generic Isotretinoin) are not causing harmful effects, your blood may need to be tested often. Your liver function may also need to be tested. Visit your doctor regularly.
Never share Tretizen 10 mg (Isotretinoin) with another person even if they have the same symptoms you have.
Side effects of Tretizen 10 mg Capsules (Isotretinoin)
Most side effects of Isotretinoin appear to be dose related with the more severe effects occurring at Isotretinoin doses above 1 mg/kg/day. The side effects may recede during continued therapy and the mucocutaneous effects were seen to be reversible with dosage reduction or discontinuation of therapy.
The most commonly observed side effects associated with Tretizen 10 mg therapy are those associated with hypervitaminosis A, i.e. dryness of the mucosa, which on the lips can be relieved by the application of a fatty ointment, dryness of the nasal mucosa which can lead to epistaxis, dryness of the pharyngeal mucosa and hoarseness and dryness of the vaginal and/or anal mucosa.
Tretizen 10 mg Capsules During Breastfeeding
It is not known whether isotretinoin passes into breast milk. Do not take Tretizen 10 mg (Isotretinoin capsules) without first consulting your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Buy Tretizen 10 mg Capsules Online at a Low Price
You can buy Tretizen 10 mg capsules online at a low price from SafeGenericPharmacy. Tretizen 10 mg capsules (Isotretinoin) manufactured by Zen Lab Ltd., India are available in strengths of 10 mg, 10 mg, 20mg and 30 mg pills, and are supplied in a box with 10 soft gel capsules.
The above information is provided to the best of our knowledge and in good faith, it is without a warrant of any kind, expressed or implied.
- Do not take isotretinoin, if you are allergic to isotretinoin, vitamin A or any other ingredients of the capsule.
- Follow adequate contraceptive measures while on treatment with oral or topical isotretinoin.
- Do not use if you are planning to become pregnant, already pregnant or breast feeding.
- Women must use at least two methods of contraception while using isotretinoin to avoid becoming pregnant. Even men receiving isotretinoin must use contraception.
- Do not take vitamin A supplements with isotretinoin.
- Use sunscreen to protect skin from sunlight and UV rays (like sunlamps or tanning beds) while on isotretinoin treatment.
- Do not use waxing for hair removal or do any dermabrasion or lazer skin treatments while on therapy with isotretinoin.
- Do get your blood lipid levels, liver function, blood cell count and pregnancy test done before starting isotretinoin.
- Do not donate blood till 30 days have passed after last capsule is taken.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is isotretinoin a st***d?
No, isotretinoin is not a st***d.
Q. Is isotretinoin effective? Can it be used for oily skin? Can it be used for mild acne and does it clear scars permanently?
Isotretinoin is effective when used for indication and at doses advised by the doctor. It should not be used merely to treat oily skin. It should not be used for mild acne but only for severe acne which has not responded to other treatment. It may not clear scars permanently.
Q. How long can I use isotretinoin?
Isotretinoin has to be used for at least 4-6 weeks. Please follow the advice of the doctor regarding the duration of use and do not self-medicate or use for extended period of time.
Q. Can isotretinoin be taken with milk?
Yes isotretinoin can be taken with milk.
Q. Does isotretinoin cause weight gain/weight loss/hair loss/affect menstrual cycle?
Isotretinoin is not known to commonly cause weight gain/weight loss/hair loss/affect menstrual cycle.
Q. Should isotretinoin be taken by pregnant women?
Isotretinoin should be not be used by pregnant women. Studies have shown that even with a single dose it is known to cause congenital defects in children. A woman should not get pregnant while on therapy with this drug and at least two forms of birth control must be used.
Q. Can I take ibuprofen/ creatinine/ vitamins/ Tylenol (paracetamol)/ antibiotics with isotretinoin?
There are no known drug-drug interactions between isotretinoin and ibuprofen/ creatinine/ vitamins other than Vitamin A/ Tylenol (paracetamol). However, vitamin A used in addition to isotretinoin can cause vitamin A toxicity. Tetracycline antibiotics and isotretinoin may lead to increase in pressure in the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. Doctor’s advice should be strictly followed about taking any medications along with isotretinoin.
Q. Is isotretinoin same as tretinoin?
Isotretinoin and tretinoin are different from each other, but they are forms of vitamin A and have similar indications of use.
Q. Is isotretinoin a permanent cure for acne?
Isotretinoin is effective for severe acne not responding to other treatment. It does prevent acne from returning for a long time after a single course. However, in few cases, acne may return or flare-up.
|Manufacturer||Zen Labs, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyGenericIsotretinoin (7)
- BuyIsotretinoin (7)
- BuyIsotretinoinOnline (7)
- Isotretinoinreview (7)
- BuyAccutaneOnlineIndia (7)
- buygenericAccutaneonlinecheap (7)
- isthereagenericAccutane (7)
- bestwebsitetobuyAccutane (7)
- genericIsotretinoinvs.Accutane (7)
- doesgenericIsotretinoinwork (7)
- Isotretinoinvs.Accutanereviews (7)
- BuyIsotretinoinonlinePayPal (7)
- buygenericAccutanefromCanada (7)
- genericAccutaneCanadapharmacy (7)
- genericAccutaneforsale (7)
- genericAccutaneonlineCanadianpharmacy (7)
- DiscountgenericAccutane (7)
- OrderGenericAccutaneOnline (7)
- buygenericAccutaneonlinesafely (7)
- buygenericAccutaneonlinewithMasterCard (7)
- buygenericAccutaneonlinewithVisa (7)
- buygenericAccutaneonlinewithAmex (7)
- buygenericAccutaneonlinewithDiscover (7)
- genericAccutanefreeshipping (7)
- genericAccutanecost (7)
- buyIsotretinoinforskin (7)
- genericformofAccutane (7)
- genericversionofAccutane (7)
- Accutanediscount (7)
- wheretobuygenericAccutaneonline (7)
- Accutaneonlinepharmacy (7)
- BuyTretizenCapsules (2)
- BuyTretizenOnline (2)
- BuyTretizen10mgOnline (1)
- Tretizenpriceinusa (2)
- TretizenpriceinIndia (2)
- CheapTretizenOnline (2)
- BuyTretizen10gm (2)
- TretizenSideEffect (2)
- BuyTretizenPayPal (2)
- PurchaseTretizenonline (2)
- Tretizenreview (2)
- TretizensupplierinIndia (2)
- TretizeneBay (2)
- BuyTretizenCheapIsotretinoin (2)
- BuyTretizenonlineovernightshipping (2)
- BuyTretizen10mginIndia (1)
- BuyTretizenOnlineUK (2)
- CheapestTretizen10gm (2)
- Tretizen10mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleTretizen10gm (2)
- TretizenCapsules (2)
- Tretizenfastshipping (2)
- Tretizenforpimple (2)
- buyTretizengenericAccutane (2)
- Tretizenbuy (2)
- bestplacetobuyTretizen (2)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
ReyonJan 31, 2016best for skin health
this is best for skin n no any side effects..ii's really goooood...