Trajenta 5 mg (Linagliptin)
How it works
What is linagliptin?
What is the most important information I should know about linagliptin?
Do not use this medicine if you are in a state of diabetic ketoacidosis (call your doctor for treatment with insulin). Linagliptin is not for treating type 1 diabetes.
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking linagliptin?
You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to linagliptin, or if you are in a state of diabetic ketoacidosis (call your doctor for treatment with insulin). To make sure linagliptin is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have: pancreatitis;high triglycerides (a type of fat in the blood);gallstones;a history of alcoholism; or if you are using insulin, or taking other oral diabetes medication. Linagliptin is not expected to harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment. It is not known whether linagliptin passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby. This medicine is not approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old.
How should I take linagliptin?
Follow all directions on your prescription label. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. You may take this medicine with or without food. Follow your doctor's instructions. Your blood sugar will need to be checked often, and you may need other blood tests at your doctor's office. Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) can happen to everyone who has diabetes. Symptoms include headache, hunger, sweating, pale skin, irritability, dizziness, feeling shaky, or trouble concentrating. Always keep a source of sugar with you in case you have low blood sugar. Sugar sources include fruit juice, hard candy, crackers, raisins, and non-diet soda. Be sure your family and close friends know how to help you in an emergency. If you have severe hypoglycemia and cannot eat or drink, use a glucagon injection. Your doctor can prescribe a glucagon emergency injection kit and tell you how to use it. Check your blood sugar carefully during times of stress, travel, illness, surgery or medical emergency, vigorous exercise, or if you drink alcohol or skip meals. These things can affect your glucose levels and your dose needs may also change. Do not change your medication dose or schedule without your doctor's advice. Linagliptin is only part of a treatment program that may also include diet, exercise, weight control, blood sugar testing, and special medical care. Follow your doctor's instructions very closely. Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
What should I avoid while taking linagliptin?
Follow your doctor's instructions about any restrictions on food, beverages, or activity.
Linagliptin side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop taking linagliptin and call your doctor right away if you have symptoms of pancreatitis: severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, loss of appetite, or fast heartbeats. Call your doctor at once if you have: severe or ongoing pain in your joints; or severe skin reaction--fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling. Common side effects may include: runny or stuffy nose, sore throat; cough; or diarrhea.
Linagliptin dosing information
Usual Adult Dose for Diabetes Type 2: Recommended dose: 5 mg orally once a day, Comments: When used in combination with insulin or an insulin secretagogue, a lower dose of the insulin secretagogue or insulin may be necessary to reduce the risk of hypoglycemia. Use: As an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus
What other drugs will affect linagliptin?
Other drugs may increase or decrease the effects of linagliptin on lowering your blood sugar. Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any you start or stop using, especially: rifampin (to treat tuberculosis); or insulin or other oral diabetes medications. This list is not complete. Other drugs may interact with linagliptin, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Not all possible interactions are listed in this medication guide.
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyTrajenta5mg (1)
- BuyTrajenta5mgOnline (1)
- Trajenta5mgpriceinusa (1)
- Trajenta5mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapTrajenta5mgOnline (1)
- Trajenta5mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyTrajenta5mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseTrajenta5mgonline (1)
- Trajenta5mgreview (1)
- Trajenta5mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Linagliptin5mguses (1)
- Trajenta5mgeBay (1)
- BuyGenericLinagliptin5mg (1)
- BuyLinagliptin5mg (1)
- BuyLinagliptin5mgOnline (1)
- BuyTrajenta5mgCheapLinagliptin5mg (1)
- Linagliptin5mgreview (1)
- BuyTradjenta5mgOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyTrajenta5mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyTrajenta5mginIndia (1)
- BuyTrajenta5mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericTradjenta5mgonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericTradjenta5mg (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyTradjenta5mg (1)
- genericLinagliptin5mgvs.Tradjenta5mg (1)
- doesgenericLinagliptin5mgwork (1)
- Linagliptin5mgvs.Tradjenta5mgreviews (1)
- BuyLinagliptin5mgonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericTradjenta5mgfromCanada (1)
- genericTradjenta5mgCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestTrajenta5mg (1)
- genericTradjenta5mgforsale (1)
- genericTradjenta5mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericTradjenta5mg (1)
- OrderGenericTradjenta5mgOnline (1)
- buygenericTradjenta5mgonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericTradjenta5mgonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericTradjenta5mgonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericTradjenta5mgonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericTradjenta5mgonlinewithDiscover (1)
- Trajenta5mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleTrajenta5mg (1)
- genericTradjenta5mgfreeshipping (1)
- genericTradjenta5mgcost (1)
- Trajenta5mg (1)
- Trajenta5mgfastshipping (1)
- buyTrajenta5mggenericTradjenta5mg (1)
- genericformofTradjenta5mg (1)
- genericversionofTradjenta5mg (1)
- Tradjenta5mgdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericTradjenta5mgonline (1)
- Tradjenta5mgonlinepharmacy (1)
- Trajenta5mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyTrajenta5mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.