Theo Asthalin Forte Tablet (Salbutamol 4 Mg + Theophylline 200 Mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Cough, Tightness in the chest, Hoarseness, Hyperactivity in children, Shortness of breath, Difficulty breathing, Increased blood flow to your extremities, Skin rash, Fast, Irregular, Feeling shaky, Wheezing., Noisy breathing, Difficulty with swallowing, Redness of the skin, Slow or irregular breathing, Swelling of the mouth or throat, Muscle cramps, Pounding, Dry mouth, Headache, Or racing heartbeat or puls
Light headedness, Fainting, Restlessness, Irritability, Chest pain or discomfort, Increase in urine volume, Or irregular heartbeat, Fast, Persistent vomiting, Trembling or shaking, Stomach upset, Insomnia, Stomach pain, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Pounding or rapid pulse, Slow, Headache, Fits.
- Use salbutamol inhalation exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- Always keep the inhaler upright during the loading of the dose and administration steps.
- If you can feel a slightly sweet tasting powder in your mouth after inhaling, you have received the dose and the active substance has reached your lungs.
- During use, regularly wipe the mouthpiece with a fibre-free tissue or soft cloth.
- Always replace the inhaler cap after you have used the inhaler.
- Always tell your doctor if you suffer from an over active thyroid gland.
- Take special precaution if you experience chest pains.
- Take special care with salbutamol if you suffer from any disease of the heart.
Frequently asked questions
|Equivalent Brand||Theo Asthalin SR|
|Generic Name||Salbutamol sulphate Theophylline|
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
ColinJan 26, 2016very competent, fast shipping
Pleasure to do business with. Would highly recommend.