Temoside 250mg (Temozolomide)
How it works
Common side effects
dizziness, wound infection, face swelling, diarrhea, dry mouth, pain, difficulty concentrating, nausea, shortness of breath, bruising, tiredness, Loss of appetite, oral infections, itching fever, fever, difficulty swallowing, vomiting, depression, swollen legs, hearing impairment, forgetfulness, abnormal taste, frequent and difficult to hold urination, muscle weakness, sleep problems, change in mental status or alertness, stomach or abdominal pain, increased sugar in the blood, loss of weight, blood clot in the legs, dry skin, double vision, painful joints, allergic reaction, cough, rash, impaired balance, difficulty speaking, heartburn, skin irritation or redness, shaking, reduced number of blood cells, confusion, anxiety, headache, abnormal or blurry vision, constipation, hair loss., fluid retention, abnormal liver function tests, tingling sensation
- Swallow full tablets on an empty stomach, one hour before your meal.
- Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections. Consult your doctor if you develop symptoms of opportunistic infections (such as Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia) and reactivation of infections (such as hepatitis B virus) Using temozolomide may increase your risk of developing certain types of bone marrow cancer. Be aware about your specific risk.
- You may be given medication to prevent nausea or other side effects while you are receiving temozolomide.
- Your blood will be tested frequently during treatment to monitor the side effects of temozolomide on your blood cells as you may have a small risk of other changes in blood cells, including leukemia.
- Avoid activities that may increase your risk of bleeding or injury. Use extra care to prevent bleeding while shaving or brushing your teeth.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking temozolomide.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while using temozolomide as it may make you tired or sleepy.
- Both male and female patients should take effective contraceptive precautions during and after 6 months of treatment. Male patients should seek advice on conservation of sperm prior to treatment as temozolomide treatment may cause infertility.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.