synclar 250 (Clarithromycin 250mg)
What is clarithromycin?
Clarithromycin is used to treat bacterial infections of the skin, ears, sinuses and throat. It is also used in combination with other medicines to treat stomach ulcers caused by bacteria (Helicobacter pylori).
How it works
You should not use this medicine if you have a life-threatening heart rhythm disorder, a history of Long QT syndrome, if you have ever had jaundice or liver problems caused by taking clarithromycin, or if you have liver or kidney disease and are also taking colchicine. Many other drugs can interact with clarithromycin. There are certain medicines that can cause life-threatening drug interactions with clarithromycin, and should not be used at the same time. Tell each of your healthcare providers about all medicines you use now, and any medicine you start or stop using. Take this medicine for the full prescribed length of time. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cleared. Skipping doses may also increase your risk of further infection that is resistant to antibiotics. Clarithromycin will not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu.
How should I take clarithromycin?
Take clarithromycin exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. You may take the tablets and oral suspension (liquid) with or without food. Clarithromycin extended-release tablets (Biaxin XL) should be taken with food. Do not crush, chew, or break an extended-release tablet. Swallow it whole. Shake the oral suspension (liquid) well just before you measure a dose. Measure liquid medicine with the dosing syringe provided, or with a special dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup. If you do not have a dose-measuring device, ask your pharmacist for one. Use this medicine for the full prescribed length of time. Clarithromycin is usually given for up to 7 to 14 days. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cleared. Skipping doses may also increase your risk of further infection that is resistant to antibiotics. Clarithromycin will not treat a viral infection such as the flu or a common cold.
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use. Do not keep the oral liquid in a refrigerator. Throw away any liquid that has not been used within 14 days.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. Overdose symptoms may include severe stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
What should I avoid while taking clarithromycin?
Antibiotic medicines can cause diarrhea, which may be a sign of a new infection. If you have diarrhea that is watery or bloody, stop taking this medicine and call your doctor. Do not use anti-diarrhea medicine unless your doctor tells you to.
Common side effects
inflammation of mouth and lips, indigestion, nausea, inflammation of stomach, impaired hearing, sensation of spinning or rotation, abnormal blood counts, vomiting, palpitation, muscle spasm, increased liver enzymes, stomach pain, abnormal liver function test, ringing in ears, constipation, loss of appetite, diarrhea, abnormally increased sweating, hypersensitivity, dizziness, sleepiness, fever, anxiety, rash, uncontrolled shaking, weakness., gas, dry mouth, vaginal infection, headache, nervousness, Inability to sleep, itchy skin rash, fungal infections, altered taste sensation
- Do not start or continue the clarithromycin tablets/suspension and consult your doctor, if you are allergic to clarithromycin or any macrolide antibiotic (ex. azithromycin,).
- Do not start or continue the clarithromycin tablets/suspension, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not start or continue the clarithromycin tablets/suspension, if you develop severe or prolonged diarrhea during or after receiving clarithromycin.
- If clarithromycin tablets make you feel dizzy, do not drive, operate machinery or do anything that requires you to be alert.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuySynclar250mg (1)
- BuySynclar250mgOnline (1)
- Synclar250mgpriceinusa (1)
- Synclar250mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapSynclar250mgOnline (1)
- Synclar250mgSideEffect (1)
- BuySynclar250mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseSynclar250mgonline (1)
- Synclar250mgreview (1)
- Synclar250mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Clarithromycin250mguses (1)
- Synclar250mgeBay (1)
- BuyGenericClarithromycin250mg (1)
- BuyClarithromycin250mg (1)
- BuyClarithromycin250mgOnline (1)
- BuySynclar250mgCheapClarithromycin250mg (1)
- Clarithromycin250mgreview (1)
- BuyBiaxin250mgOnlineIndia (1)
- BuySynclar250mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuySynclar250mginIndia (1)
- BuySynclar250mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericBiaxin250mgonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericBiaxin250mg (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyBiaxin250mg (1)
- genericClarithromycin250mgvs.Biaxin250mg (1)
- doesgenericClarithromycin250mgwork (1)
- Clarithromycin250mgvs.Biaxin250mgreviews (1)
- BuyClarithromycin250mgonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericBiaxin250mgfromCanada (1)
- genericBiaxin250mgCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestSynclar250mg (1)
- genericBiaxin250mgforsale (1)
- genericBiaxin250mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericBiaxin250mg (1)
- OrderGenericBiaxin250mgOnline (1)
- buygenericBiaxin250mgonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericBiaxin250mgonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericBiaxin250mgonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericBiaxin250mgonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericBiaxin250mgonlinewithDiscover (1)
- Synclar250mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleSynclar250mg (1)
- genericBiaxin250mgfreeshipping (1)
- genericBiaxin250mgcost (1)
- Synclar250mg (1)
- Synclar250mgfastshipping (1)
- buySynclar250mggenericBiaxin250mg (1)
- genericformofBiaxin250mg (1)
- genericversionofBiaxin250mg (1)
- Biaxin250mgdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericBiaxin250mgonline (1)
- Biaxin250mgonlinepharmacy (1)
- Synclar250mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuySynclar250mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
KrishtinaJan 27, 2016The drug is good
The drug is good. Been under weather for months and sore throat swollen glands for 6 weeks. Doctor prescribed this. Partner thought I was suffering placebo effect because it honestly makes you feel better within one or two doses. Given 9/10 rating for effectiveness. However side effects are rotten. Last time had erythromycin ended up dialling 999. Apparently this is same family. Maybe I am susceptible to it. Been awake at night with the awful taste and heartburn. This morning heartburn is worse than pregnancy and have four days left. Am drinking water and lemonade and that seems to help the taste. Nausea is awful on a morning even when I ate last night's with chip butty and ginger biscuits.