Susten Inj 100mg/1ml (Progesterone)
How it works
Common side effects
cough, allergic skin rashes, mental depression, oedema, GI disturbances, increased appetite, acne, discomfort in breast, weight gain or loss, urticaria, dyspnoea.
What is Progesterone used for?
Progesterone is used to restore normal menstrual periods in premenopausal women. This medicine, which is similar to the progesterone made naturally in the body, is also prescribed to prevent endometrial hyperplasia. Besides, Progesterone prevents abnormal bleeding and reduces menopause symptoms such as hot flashes. This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
What is the recommended dosage of Progesterone?
The dosage of Progesterone prescribed to each patient will vary. Always follow your physician’s instructions and/or the directions on the prescription drug label.
What if you miss a dose of Progesterone?
If your physician has instructed or directed you to use Progesterone medication in a regular schedule and you have missed a dose of this medicine, use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double the doses unless otherwise directed.
What if you overdose on Progesterone?
Any medication taken in excess can have serious consequences. If you suspect an overdose of Progesterone, seek medical attention immediately.
What other drugs could interact with Progesterone?Usually drug interactions occur when it is taken with another drug or with food. Before you take a medication for a particular ailment, you should inform the health expert about intake of any other medications including non-prescription medications, over-the-counter medicines that may increase the effect of Progesterone, and dietary supplements like vitamins, minerals and herbal, so that the doctor can warn you of any possible drug interactions.
Progesterone can interact with certain anti-seizure medicines and azole antifungals.
Do let your doctor know if you smoke, consume alcohol or caffeinated drinks, or use illegal drugs as these may interfere with the action of your medication. Make sure to inform your doctor of any medical conditions you may have, or any family history of medical problems. Do not start or stop using any medicine without consulting your doctor.
What are the side effects of Progesterone?
Like other medicines, Progesterone can cause some side effects. If they do occur, the side effects of Progesterone are most likely to be minor and temporary. However, some may be serious and may require the individual to inform the doctor or visit the nearest hospital immediately.
It is pertinent to note that side effects of Progesterone cannot be anticipated. If any side effects of Progesterone develop or change in intensity, the doctor should be informed as soon as possible.
Progesterone can cause side effects such as headache, nausea, blurred vision, bloating, breast tenderness, vaginal discharge, mood swings, constipation, dizziness, joint pain, and muscle pain. This is not a complete list of all side effects. Do concur with your doctor and follow his directions completely when you are taking Progesterone.
What are the questions to ask your doctor before taking Progesterone?
Is it possible for me to use Progesterone with other drugs?
Should certain beverages, foods and other products be avoided when I use Progesterone?
What are the possible drug interactions of Progesterone?
How will Progesterone work in my body?
How should Progesterone be used?
How to reduce the risk of Progesterone drug interactions and side effects?
The health and medical information provided here is intended to supplement and not substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, pharmacists or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of Progesterone is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
|Strength||100 mg/1 ml|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- Progestroneuses (8)
- BuyGenericProgestrone (8)
- BuyProgestrone (8)
- BuyProgestroneOnline (8)
- Progestronereview (8)
- BuyPrometriumOnlineIndia (7)
- buygenericPrometriumonlinecheap (7)
- isthereagenericPrometrium (7)
- bestwebsitetobuyPrometrium (7)
- genericProgestronevs.Prometrium (7)
- doesgenericProgestronework (8)
- Progestronevs.Prometriumreviews (7)
- BuyProgestroneonlinePayPal (8)
- buygenericPrometriumfromCanada (7)
- genericPrometriumCanadapharmacy (7)
- genericPrometriumforsale (7)
- genericPrometriumonlineCanadianpharmacy (7)
- DiscountgenericPrometrium (7)
- OrderGenericPrometriumOnline (7)
- buygenericPrometriumonlinesafely (7)
- buygenericPrometriumonlinewithMasterCard (7)
- buygenericPrometriumonlinewithVisa (7)
- buygenericPrometriumonlinewithAmex (7)
- buygenericPrometriumonlinewithDiscover (7)
- genericPrometriumfreeshipping (7)
- genericPrometriumcost (7)
- genericformofPrometrium (7)
- genericversionofPrometrium (7)
- Prometriumdiscount (7)
- wheretobuygenericPrometriumonline (7)
- Prometriumonlinepharmacy (7)
- BuySustenInj100mg/1ml (1)
- BuySustenInj100mg/1mlOnline (1)
- SustenInj100mg/1mlpriceinusa (1)
- SustenInj100mg/1mlpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapSustenInj100mg/1mlOnline (1)
- SustenInj100mg/1mlSideEffect (1)
- BuySustenInj100mg/1mlPayPal (1)
- PurchaseSustenInj100mg/1mlonline (1)
- SustenInj100mg/1mlreview (1)
- SustenInj100mg/1mlsupplierinIndia (1)
- SustenInj100mg/1mleBay (1)
- BuySustenInj100mg/1mlCheapProgestrone (1)
- BuySustenInj100mg/1mlonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuySustenInj100mg/1mlinIndia (1)
- BuySustenInj100mg/1mlOnlineUK (1)
- CheapestSustenInj100mg/1ml (1)
- SustenInj100mg/1mlexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleSustenInj100mg/1ml (1)
- SustenInj100mg/1ml (1)
- SustenInj100mg/1mlfastshipping (1)
- buySustenInj100mg/1mlgenericPrometrium (1)
- SustenInj100mg/1mlbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuySustenInj100mg/1ml (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.