Sorbitrate 5 mg (Isosorbide Dinitrate)
What is Isosorbide Dinitrate?
Isosorbide Dinitrate belongs to a family of drugs called nitrates. It dilates (widens) blood vessels, paving a clear passage for the blood to flow easily thereby helping the heart to pump blood easier. It is prescribed mainly to prevent angina attacks (chest pain). However, it will not treat an angina attack that has already begun. This medication may also be prescribed for other conditions not listed here. Isosorbide Dinitrate is sold under various drugs, a couple of which are Isordil and Sorbitrate (made by Nicholas)
Important Information about Isosorbide Dinitrate
Avoid taking Isosorbide Dinitrate if you are taking Sildenafil (Viagra, Revatio, or others). Taking both these medications at the same time can lead to serious, life threatening side effects. Also avoid Isosorbide Dinitrate if you are allergic to it, isosorbide Dinitrate, or nitroglycerin, or if you have early signs of a heart attack (chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, or general ill feeling). Prior to taking Isosorbide Dinitrate, inform your doctor if you have congestive heart failure, low blood pressure, or kidney disease. This medicine can cause severe headaches initially when you start taking it. These headaches may gradually become mild as you continue to take this medicine. Consult your doctor if you need a headache medicine. Do not stop taking Isosorbide Dinitrate suddenly. Doing so may increase the chance of an angina attack. Use this medicine regularly to prevent an angina attack. Isosorbide Dinitrate is an FDA pregnancy C drug. It is not known whether it can harm an unborn baby if taken during pregnancy. Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while taking this medicine. It is also not known whether Isosorbide Dinitrate can pass into breast milk and harm a nursing baby. It is better to ask your doctor if it is safe to take this medicine if you are breast feeding.
Before taking Isosorbide Dinitrate
Before taking Isosorbide Dinitrate (Isordil, Sorbitrate), take care of all precautions mentioned above. Discuss them with your doctor and clear all doubts which you may have about this drug.
How should I take Isosorbide Dinitrate?
Take Isosorbide Dinitrate (Isordil, Sorbitrate) strictly according to your doctor’s direction or according to the instructions on the medication label. Do not alter the dosage unless your doctor advises you to do so. Also, do not take this medication after the prescribed period is over. All medications come with a patient leaflet. Refer the instructions in them for detailed information on that particular medication. Always store this medicine in a cool and dry place. Before taking Isosorbide Dinitrate to treat a sudden angina attack, your doctor may want you to first use a nitroglycerin sublingual tablet. Always follow your doctor’s directions about what medications to take during an attack and the gap to allow between doses. Drink plenty of fluids while taking Isosorbide Dinitrate to avoid dehydration. Watch out for causes of low blood pressure such as diarrhea, vomiting, heavy sweating, dialysis, low salt diet, or taking diuretics.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose of Isosorbide Dinitrate, take it as soon as you remember. Don’t take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost up. Taking multiple doses near to each other can lead to excess medication in your body which can be harmful.
What if I overdose?
In case of an overdose of Isosorbide Dinitrate, get emergency medical attention or call the Doctor immediately.
Things and Activities to avoid while taking Isosorbide Dinitrate
Isosorbide Dinitrate can impact your thinking and reflexes. Be extra careful if you drive or do other activities that require a high degree of mental awareness. This medicine can make you dizzy. Avoid getting up suddenly from sitting or lying position. Also avoid alcohol.
Isosorbide Dinitrate Side Effects
Some side effects of Isosorbide Dinitrate are headache, dizziness, light headedness, nausea, and fluishing. If any of these conditions persist or deteriorate, or if you experience any serious side effect, stop using this medicine and contact your doctor right away. The side effects mentioned above are not the only ones that you may experience or witness due to Isosorbide Dinitrate. If you get any serious side effects due to this medication, contact your doctor right away.
Isosorbide Dinitrate Dosing Information
Isosorbide Dinitrate dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, sex, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors. Your dosage will be determined by your doctor after examining you properly. Remember to follow your doctor’s advice properly for best results.
Interaction with other drugs
Some drugs can interact with Isosorbide Dinitrate. These are some of the interacting drugs: blood pressure medicines, dihydroergotamine, ergotamine, Tadalafil, Vardenafil, beta blocker drugs (Atenolol, carvedilol, labetalol, metoprolol, or others), or heart disease medicines. These are not the only drugs that can interact with Isosorbide Dinitrate. There may be others. Let your doctor know about every other medicine which you may be using. Never start a new medication without taking proper medical advice.
|Generic Name||Isosorbide Dinitrate|
|Manufacturer||Abbott Healthcare, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuySorbitrate5mg (1)
- BuySorbitrate5mgOnline (1)
- Sorbitrate5mgpriceinusa (1)
- Sorbitrate5mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapSorbitrate5mgOnline (1)
- Sorbitrate5mgSideEffect (1)
- BuySorbitrate5mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseSorbitrate5mgonline (1)
- Sorbitrate5mgreview (1)
- Sorbitrate5mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- IsosorbideDinitrate5mguses (1)
- Sorbitrate5mgeBay (1)
- BuyGenericIsosorbideDinitrate5mg (1)
- BuyIsosorbideDinitrate5mg (1)
- BuyIsosorbideDinitrate5mgOnline (1)
- BuySorbitrate5mgCheapIsosorbideDinitrate5mg (1)
- IsosorbideDinitrate5mgreview (1)
- BuyIsordil5mgOnlineIndia (1)
- BuySorbitrate5mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuySorbitrate5mginIndia (1)
- BuySorbitrate5mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericIsordil5mgonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericIsordil5mg (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyIsordil5mg (1)
- genericIsosorbideDinitrate5mgvs.Isordil5mg (1)
- doesgenericIsosorbideDinitrate5mgwork (1)
- IsosorbideDinitrate5mgvs.Isordil5mgreviews (1)
- BuyIsosorbideDinitrate5mgonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericIsordil5mgfromCanada (1)
- genericIsordil5mgCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestSorbitrate5mg (1)
- genericIsordil5mgforsale (1)
- genericIsordil5mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericIsordil5mg (1)
- OrderGenericIsordil5mgOnline (1)
- buygenericIsordil5mgonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericIsordil5mgonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericIsordil5mgonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericIsordil5mgonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericIsordil5mgonlinewithDiscover (1)
- Sorbitrate5mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleSorbitrate5mg (1)
- genericIsordil5mgfreeshipping (1)
- genericIsordil5mgcost (1)
- Sorbitrate5mg (1)
- Sorbitrate5mgfastshipping (1)
- buySorbitrate5mggenericIsordil5mg (1)
- genericformofIsordil5mg (1)
- genericversionofIsordil5mg (1)
- Isordil5mgdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericIsordil5mgonline (1)
- Isordil5mgonlinepharmacy (1)
- Sorbitrate5mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuySorbitrate5mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.