Serobid Rotacaps (Salmeterol 50 Mcg)
How it works
What is Salmeterol?
Salmeterol is a bronchodilator drug used to deter asthma attacks. It functions by relaxing muscles in the air passages for improved breathing. However it will not be effective if an asthma attack has already started.
Salmeterol is also used to heal chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) like emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
Important Information about Salmeterol
Salmeterol will not prevent or heal an asthma attack that has already started. On top of it, it may increase the risk of asthma related death. Use the prescribed amount of this medication as directed by your doctor and donâ€™t take it longer than the prescribed period. Follow all patient directions for safety. Talk to your doctor about your own risks and advantages of using salmeterol.
Asthma is usually treated with a blend of different medications. If you take salmeterol, you must use it in combination with other asthma drugs that your doctor has prescribed. Avoid using different forms of salmeterol at the same time. Seek medical attention if you think that your asthma drugs are not working as usual. An elevated need for medication may indicate a future serious asthma attack. Salmeterol may sometimes lead to severe breathing difficulties right after a dose. If something like this happens, use your short-acting bronchodilator. Call your doctor or seek medical help right away.
Salmeterol may increase blood glucose levels so watch your blood sugar closely. Your doctor may alter your diabetes medication dosage. Salmeterol must be used with caution in elderly and children below 4 years of age. Also, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, check with your doctor if salmeterol is safe for you and your baby.
Before taking Salmeterol
You must not take salmeterol if you are allergic to it. You may need to talk to your doctor if you have any of these conditions and if you want to start taking salmeterol. You may be required to undergo some special medical testing for safe use of this medication. Those conditions are: liver disease; diabetes; thyroid problems; food or drug allergy; heart disease; high blood pressure; or seizure disorder.
Also, let your doctor know if you are pregnant or breast feeding your baby before using salmeterol, as it may be harmful for your baby.
How should I take Salmeterol?
Use only the amount of salmeterol medication as prescribed by your doctor. Donâ€™t alter the prescribed course or dosage in any way or prolong the period of consumption. You must follow all patient directions related to the medication and its use.
For preventing asthma attack caused by exercise, take salmeterol medicine 30 minutes before starting you exercise session or as per your doctorâ€™s advice. Allow a gap of at least 12 hours between two doses.
Some salmeterol medication come in a powder form with a special inhaler device already loaded with blister packs of measured salmeterol drug. The inhaler opens and dispenses a blister every time you use the device. The inhaler should not be used with a spacer.
Remember to use salmeterol medication regularly as prescribed by your doctor for maximum benefit. Get your refill before the present medicine runs out. Donâ€™t stop salmeterol without your doctorâ€™s advice as it may worsen your condition and give you nasty withdrawal symptoms. Seek medical help if you feel that your medication is not having any effect after its regular use. A higher need for medication may indicate a sign of an impending serious asthma attack.
What if I miss a dose of Salmeterol?
If you miss a dose of salmeterol, take it as soon as you remember, then wait 12 hours before taking the next dose. Donâ€™t take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost near. Donâ€™t double dose at any point.
What if I Overdose on Salmeterol?
Seek emergency medical attention if you overdose on salmeterol and experience severe reactions. Overdose reactions may include dry mouth, muscle cramps, sleep disturbances, chest pain, tremors, irregular heartbeats, fainting, or seizure. This is not a complete list though.
What should I avoid while using Salmeterol?
Donâ€™t use different forms of salmeterol or another bronchodilator like formoterol or arformoterol at the same time unless you doctor tells you to do so.
Salmeterol Side Effects
Contact your doctor immediately or seek urgent medical help if you experience these serious allergic reactions: breathing difficulty, swelling on face, lips, tongue, or throat; or skin hives.
Some other serious side effects which may require medical attention are skin rash, extreme bruising, choking, wheezing, worsening asthma symptoms, tremors, or restless feeling.
Some less serious side effects which you may experience are headache, insomnia, sweating, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dry mouth, or throat irritation. These list of side effects are non exhaustive and there may be other side effects. Seek medical help if you witness any other severe side effects.
Interaction with other drugs
Let your doctor know if you use any of these medications as they may interact with salmeterol: diuretics, some antibiotics like clarithromycin or telithromycin; a beta blocker like nadolol, carvedilol, labetalol, or atenolol; anti retroviral drugs like nelfinavir, atazanvir, indinavir, or ritonavir; an MAO inhibitor drug like isocarboxazid, tranylcypromine, phenelzine, or selegiline; caffeine; diet medicine, a decongestant; aminophylline, or theophylline.
The above list is not complete and there may be other interacting drugs. Your doctor may advice you to use interacting drugs but with restricted dosage and precautions. Stick to these restrictions. Remember to share you medical history and all present medications to your doctor for correct prescription.
- Do not inhale a double dose to make up for a missed one.
- Do not use salmeterol during an attack of asthma or COPD. Your doctor will prescribe a short-acting inhaler to use during attacks.Do not stop using salmeterol without talking to your doctor.
- If you suddenly stop using salmeterol, your symptoms may worsen.
- Do not take salmeterol, If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to salmeterol, Always activate and use the inhaler device in a level, horizontal position. Do not try to use a spacer device with salmeterol.
- To prepare the device for use, open the protective foil pouch and remove the inhaler device. Hold the device in one hand. Use the thumb of the opposite hand to push the thumb grip as far away from you as it will go. The mouthpiece will appear and snap into position.
- Hold the device in a level, flat position with the mouthpiece toward you. Use your thumb to slide the lever away from you as far as it will go. You should hear a click. The device is now ready for use.
- Do not close or tilt the device, play with the lever, or move the lever more than once. You may accidentally release or waste a dose.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyGenericSalmeterol (2)
- BuySalmeterol (2)
- BuySalmeterolOnline (2)
- Salmeterolreview (2)
- doesgenericSalmeterolwork (2)
- BuySalmeterolonlinePayPal (2)
- buySalmeterolforasthama (2)
- Salmeteroldose (2)
- Salmeterolcipla (2)
- Salmeterolcapsules (2)
- Salmeteroldrugbank (2)
- Salmeterolforpulmonaryfibrosis (2)
- Salmeterolfordiabeticnephropathy (2)
- Salmeterolforidiopathicpulmonaryfibrosis (2)
- Salmeterolforild (2)
- Salmeterolforipf (2)
- BuySerobidRotacaps (1)
- BuySerobidRotacapsOnline (1)
- SerobidRotacapspriceinusa (1)
- SerobidRotacapspriceinIndia (1)
- CheapSerobidRotacapsOnline (1)
- SerobidRotacapsSideEffect (1)
- BuySerobidRotacapsPayPal (1)
- PurchaseSerobidRotacapsonline (1)
- SerobidRotacapsreview (1)
- SerobidRotacapssupplierinIndia (1)
- SerobidRotacapseBay (1)
- BuySerobidRotacapsCheapSalmeterol (1)
- BuySereventRotacapsOnlineIndia (1)
- BuySerobidRotacapsonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuySerobidRotacapsinIndia (1)
- BuySerobidRotacapsOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericSereventRotacapsonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericSereventRotacaps (1)
- bestwebsitetobuySereventRotacaps (1)
- genericSalmeterolvs.SereventRotacaps (1)
- Salmeterolvs.SereventRotacapsreviews (1)
- buygenericSereventRotacapsfromCanada (1)
- genericSereventRotacapsCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestSerobidRotacaps (1)
- genericSereventRotacapsforsale (1)
- genericSereventRotacapsonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericSereventRotacaps (1)
- OrderGenericSereventRotacapsOnline (1)
- buygenericSereventRotacapsonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericSereventRotacapsonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericSereventRotacapsonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericSereventRotacapsonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericSereventRotacapsonlinewithDiscover (1)
- SerobidRotacapsexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleSerobidRotacaps (1)
- genericSereventRotacapsfreeshipping (1)
- genericSereventRotacapscost (1)
- SerobidRotacaps (1)
- SerobidRotacapsfastshipping (1)
- SerobidRotacapsforasthma (1)
- buySerobidRotacapsgenericSereventRotacaps (1)
- genericformofSereventRotacaps (1)
- genericversionofSereventRotacaps (1)
- SereventRotacapsdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericSereventRotacapsonline (1)
- SereventRotacapsonlinepharmacy (1)
- SerobidRotacapsbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuySerobidRotacaps (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
BirtJan 27, 2016really worthy product!!
this product solve my prblem...thanksSGP