Sepmax (Sulfamethoxazole 800mg + Trimethoprim 160mg)
What is sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim?
How it works
What is the most important information I should know about sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim?
You should not use this medication if you have severe liver or kidney disease, anemia caused by folic acid deficiency, or a history of low blood platelets caused by taking trimethoprim or any sulfa drug.
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim?
You should not use this medication if you are allergic to sulfamethoxazole or trimethoprim, or if you have:severe liver or kidney disease;anemia (low red blood cells) caused by olic acid deficiency; ora history of low blood platelets caused by taking trimethoprim or any sulfa drug.To make sure sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim is safe for you, tell our octor if you have:kidney or liver disease;a folic acid deficiency;asthma or severe allergies;a thyroid disorder;
How should I take sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim?
Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Shake the oral suspension (liquid) well just before you measure a dose. Measure the liquid with a special dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup. If you do not have a dose-measuring device, ask your pharmacist for one. Use this medication for the full prescribed length of time. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cleared. Skipping doses may also increase your risk of further infection that is resistant to antibiotics. Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim will not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu. Drink plenty of fluids to prevent kidney stones while you are taking trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole. This medication can cause unusual results with certain medical tests. Tell any doctor who treats you that you are using sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim. Store at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
What should I avoid while taking sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim?
Antibiotic medicines can cause diarrhea, which may be a sign of a new infection. If you have diarrhea that is watery or bloody, stop taking this medication and call your doctor. Do not use anti-diarrhea medicine unless your doctor tells you to. Avoid exposure to sunlight or tanning beds. This medication can make you sunburn more easily. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) when you are outdoors.
- Do not take further dose of taking sulfamethoxazole and consult your doctor at the first appearance of a skin rash, sore throat, fever, muscle, joints, bone pain or stiffness (arthralgia), cough, shortness of breath or jaundice.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight and wear sunscreen when going out.
- Drink adequate water during sulfonamide therapy.
- Do not start or continue the sulfamethoxazole tablets and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
|Equivalent Brand||Septra DS|
|Strength||(800 + 160)mg|
|Generic Name||Sulfamethoxazole Trimethoprim|
|Manufacturer||GSK Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- Co-trimoxazoleuses (2)
- BuyGenericCo-trimoxazole (2)
- BuyCo-trimoxazole (2)
- BuyCo-trimoxazoleOnline (2)
- Co-trimoxazolereview (2)
- BuySeptraDSOnlineIndia (2)
- buygenericSeptraDSonlinecheap (2)
- isthereagenericSeptraDS (2)
- bestwebsitetobuySeptraDS (2)
- genericCo-trimoxazolevs.SeptraDS (2)
- doesgenericCo-trimoxazolework (2)
- Co-trimoxazolevs.SeptraDSreviews (2)
- BuyCo-trimoxazoleonlinePayPal (2)
- buygenericSeptraDSfromCanada (2)
- genericSeptraDSCanadapharmacy (2)
- genericSeptraDSforsale (2)
- genericSeptraDSonlineCanadianpharmacy (2)
- DiscountgenericSeptraDS (2)
- OrderGenericSeptraDSOnline (2)
- buygenericSeptraDSonlinesafely (2)
- buygenericSeptraDSonlinewithMasterCard (2)
- buygenericSeptraDSonlinewithVisa (2)
- buygenericSeptraDSonlinewithAmex (2)
- buygenericSeptraDSonlinewithDiscover (2)
- genericSeptraDSfreeshipping (2)
- genericSeptraDScost (2)
- genericformofSeptraDS (2)
- genericversionofSeptraDS (2)
- SeptraDSdiscount (2)
- wheretobuygenericSeptraDSonline (2)
- SeptraDSonlinepharmacy (2)
- BuySepmax (1)
- BuySepmaxOnline (1)
- Sepmaxpriceinusa (1)
- SepmaxpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapSepmaxOnline (1)
- SepmaxSideEffect (1)
- BuySepmaxPayPal (1)
- PurchaseSepmaxonline (1)
- Sepmaxreview (1)
- SepmaxsupplierinIndia (1)
- SepmaxeBay (1)
- BuySepmaxCheapCo-trimoxazole (1)
- BuySepmaxonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuySepmaxinIndia (1)
- BuySepmaxOnlineUK (1)
- CheapestSepmax (1)
- SepmaxexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleSepmax (1)
- Sepmax (1)
- Sepmaxfastshipping (1)
- buySepmaxgenericSeptraDS (1)
- Sepmaxbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuySepmax (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
RobertJan 27, 2016Effective Product
I was on it for 5 weeks to prevent infection on my mastectomy site while drains were in place. No infection but mild nausea in the mornings became all day and more intense after 4 weeks.