What is Sebowash Shampoo used for?
Sebowash Shampoo 0.01% is used to treat seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp, which is a common form of dermatitis resulting in dry or greasy scaling of the scalp with itchy red and crusty patches and flaky persistent dandruff. Seborrhoeic dermatitis is not contagious or due to poor hygiene but is due to an inflammatory reaction to a common inhabitant of the skin, the yeast fungus Malassezia (previously called Pityrosporum) that lives in the sebum (oily secretions of the skin). The inflammation is thought to be in response to an irritant produced by the fungus. Sebowash Shampoo reduces scaling and crusting of the scalp caused by irritation and inflammation, relieving symptoms of itching, redness and flaking of the skin. Sebowash Shampoo is not suitable for other forms of dermatitis of the skin.
How does Sebowash Shampoo work?
Sebowash Shampoo 0.01% contains fluocinolone, a synthetic topical corticost***d that has anti-inflammatory, antipruritic (ant-itching) and vasoconstrictive (narrows blood vessels) properties. Fluocinolone in Sebowash Shampoo is absorbed through the skin into inflammatory cells and blocks the production of inflammatory chemicals, like prostaglandins and leukotrienes, which stimulate inflammation. Fluocinolone in Sebowash Shampoo also narrows and constricts blood vessels that have become dilated (widened) and leaky allowing other inflammatory cells into the skin to escalate the inflammatory response. These combined actions reduce swelling, redness, itching and other symptoms associated with inflammation of the skin and controls the crusting and flaking of the scalp associated with seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp.
What does Sebowash Shampoo contain?
Sebowash Shampoo contains the active ingredient fluocinolone acetonide 0.01%, a topical corticost***d and anti-inflammatory used to treat seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp.
Treating seborrhoeic dermatitis with Sebowash Shampoo
Sebowash Shampoo 0.01% contains fluocinolone, a topical corticost***d that is used to treat seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp, a form of dermatitis characterised by dry or greasy scaling of the scalp with itchy red and crusty patches and flaky persistent dandruff, caused by an inflammatory reaction to a common inhabitant of the skin, the yeast fungus Malassezia that lives in the sebum (oily secretions of the skin). Fluocinolone in Sebowash Shampoo has inflammatory, antipruritic (ant-itching) and vasoconstrictive (narrows blood vessels) properties. It is absorbed through the skin into inflammatory cells and blocks the production of inflammatory chemicals, like prostaglandins and leukotrienes, which stimulates inflammation; also constricting dilated blood vessels that have become leaky allowing other inflammatory cells into the skin to escalate the inflammatory response. Sebowash Shampoo reduces swelling, redness, itching and other symptoms associated with inflammation of the skin and controls the crusting and flaking of the scalp associated with seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp.
What are the side effects of Sebowash Shampoo?
The most commonly reported side effects when taking Sebowash Shampoo 0.01% include: dryness, folliculitis, acneiform eruptions, perioral dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, secondary infection, skin atrophy, striae (stretch marks), miliaria (sweat or heat rash), burning, itching, irritation, and hypopigmentation. More serious side effects usually only occur after long-term use or on broken or raw skin, which increases the chance of the st***d being absorbed. This can inhibit natural production of corticost***ds which can interfere with several body processes, including growth problems in children.
When should Sebowash Shampoo not be used?
You should not use Sebowash Shampoo 0.01% if you:
- are allergic to fluocinolone or any ingredients in Sebowash Shampoo
- are pregnant or are breastfeeding, without discussion with your doctor
- have skin ulcers, wounds or burn on the skin
- have experienced side effects previously for using corticost***ds, such as stretch marks (striae), and some forms of dermatitis like dermatitis periorali (a skin rash around the mouth)
- have certain skin problems, including Ichthyosis (a condition causing rough, fish-scale like skin), juvenile plantar dermatosis (a skin problem on the feet of children), common acne or acne rosacea, fragile blood vessels, thinning of the skin.
How should Sebowash Shampoo be used?
You should use your Sebowash Shampoo 0.01% once daily. Shake the bottle well and then apply to the scalp area and massage into the scalp until it lathers. Allow the lathered shampoo to remain on the scalp for approximately 5 minutes and the rinse the hair and scalp thoroughly with water. You should continue to use your Sebowash Shampoo for 2 weeks of treatment and then you can reduce to once a week to prevent itching and flaking of dandruff, as recommended by your doctor.
How long should you use Sebowash Shampoo?
You should continue to use your Sebowash Shampoo for 2 weeks of treatment and then you can reduce to once a week to prevent itching and flaking of dandruff, as recommended by your doctor.
Missed dose of Sebowash Shampoo
If you miss an application of Sebowash Shampoo apply it as soon as you remember, unless it is time to apply the next dose, then skip the missed application. Do not apply a double dose.
How should Sebowash Shampoo be stored?
You should store your Sebowash Shampoo0.01% below 25°C in a tightly closed container.
|Equivalent Brand||Capex Shampoo|
|Generic Name||Fluocinolone Acetonide|
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- Hairlossmedication (38)
- hairlosstreatment (38)
- BuyGenericFluocinolone (2)
- BuyFluocinolone (2)
- BuySebowashShampoo (1)
- BuySebowashShampooOnline (1)
- SebowashShampoopriceinusa (1)
- SebowashShampoopriceinIndia (1)
- CheapSebowashShampooOnline (1)
- SebowashShampooSideEffect (1)
- BuySebowashShampooPayPal (1)
- PurchaseSebowashShampooonline (1)
- SebowashShampooreview (1)
- SebowashShampoosupplierinIndia (1)
- SebowashShampooeBay (1)
- BuyFluocinoloneOnline (1)
- BuySebowashShampooCheapFluocinolone (1)
- Fluocinolonereview (1)
- BuyCapexShampooOnlineIndia (1)
- BuySebowashShampooonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuySebowashShampooinIndia (1)
- BuySebowashShampooOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericCapexShampooonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericCapexShampoo (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyCapexShampoo (1)
- genericFluocinolonevs.CapexShampoo (1)
- doesgenericFluocinolonework (1)
- Fluocinolonevs.CapexShampooreviews (1)
- BuyFluocinoloneonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericCapexShampoofromCanada (1)
- genericCapexShampooCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestSebowashShampoo (1)
- genericCapexShampooforsale (1)
- genericCapexShampooonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericCapexShampoo (1)
- OrderGenericCapexShampooOnline (1)
- buygenericCapexShampooonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericCapexShampooonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericCapexShampooonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericCapexShampooonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericCapexShampooonlinewithDiscover (1)
- SebowashShampooexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleSebowashShampoo (1)
- genericCapexShampoofreeshipping (1)
- genericCapexShampoocost (1)
- SebowashShampoo (1)
- SebowashShampoofastshipping (1)
- buySebowashShampoogenericCapexShampoo (1)
- genericformofCapexShampoo (1)
- genericversionofCapexShampoo (1)
- CapexShampoodiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericCapexShampooonline (1)
- CapexShampooonlinepharmacy (1)
- SebowashShampoobuy (1)
- bestplacetobuySebowashShampoo (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
DaneFeb 02, 2016Good shampoo
good shampoo for healthy hair...