Salicylix SF 6% - 50gm
What is Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid)?
Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid) is a keratolytic drug (peeling agent). It causes the shedding of the outer layer of the skin. Salicyclic acid in the form of topical medication is used to treat acne, dandruff, corns, and warts. It is sold under various trade names, a couple of which are Salicifix and Salicylix.
Important Information about Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid)
Do not let Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid) topical medication (Salicifix, Salicylix) get into the eyes, mouth, lips, nose, genitals, and anal areas. Do not use this medication on moles or birthmarks, on warts with hair growing from them, red edges, or unusual color. Also, do not apply Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid) topical medication on sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, irritated, or broken skin, or on open wounds. If the medication gets onto such areas accidently, wash it with water.
Before using Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid)
Before using Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid), consult your doctor and ask if this medicine is safe for you if you have any of these conditions: kidney disease, liver disease, diabetes, or poor circulation. Having any of these conditions may restrict you from using this medication or require you to adjust the dosage.
Also, before using this medication, let your doctor know if you are allergic to it, or to NSAIDs such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or naproxen, or if you have any other drug allergies. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, ask your doctor if it is safe to use Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid) during such times.
How should I use Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid)?
Use Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid) (Salicifix, Salicylix) exactly as directed by your doctor. All medications come with a patient leaflet with complete instructions and details. Refer it for any doubts. Do not alter the course of the medication in any way (do not take more or less than the prescribed dosage). Also do not take it after the period for which the medication was prescribed is over. Always store Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid) eye drops in a cool and dark place.
Before applying this medication on your face, wash it with a mild cleanser and dry properly with a clean towel. Avoid getting this medicine in your eyes. Rinse your eyes thoroughly if it happens.
What if I forgot to take a dose of Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid)?
Do not miss a single dose of Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid). However, if you miss a dose, take it as soon as your remember it. Do not take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost up. Instead continue with the original schedule. Never take multiple doses closer to each other.
What to do in case of an Overdose?
An overdose of Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid) topical medication is unlikely to occur.
Things and Activities to avoid while using Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid)
Avoid using any other topical medication on the affected area, unless or otherwise advised by your doctor. Also avoid other harsh skin products like strong soaps, shampoos, hair coloring or permanent chemicals, hair remover or waxes, or skin products that contain spices, lime, alcohol, or astringent.
Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid) Side Effects
Some common side effects of Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid) are burning, redness, skin peeling. These effects are expected. If any of these conditions persist for a longer time or deteriorate further, stop using this medication and seek immediate medical help. This medication is not likely to cause a serious side effect. However, if you experience any serious side effects, stop using this medication and get emergency medical attention.
The side effects mentioned above are not all the possible side effects due to Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid). There may be others. You may also report your side effects to FDA by calling 1-800-FDA-1088.
Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid) Dosing Information
Always follow your doctor's directions on the dosage of Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid). Do not change the dosage under any circumstances without your doctor's advice.
Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid) interaction with other drugs
Avoid using any other topical medication on the affected area, unless or otherwise advised by your doctor. Also avoid other harsh skin products like strong soaps, shampoos, hair coloring or permanent chemicals, hair remover or waxes, or skin products that contain spices, lime, alcohol, or astringent. Medications and products other than those listed above can interact with Salicylix SF (Salicylic acid) topical medication. Notify your doctor in advance if you use any other medications.
|Strength||6% (50 gm)|
|Generic Name||Salicylic Acid|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Reddy Lab, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuySalicylixSFCream (1)
- BuySalicylixSFCreamOnline (1)
- BuySalicylixSFCream6%30gmOnline (1)
- SalicylixSFCreampriceinusa (1)
- SalicylixSFCreampriceinIndia (1)
- CheapSalicylixSFCreamOnline (1)
- BuySalicylixSFCream6%30gm (1)
- SalicylixSFCreamSideEffect (1)
- BuySalicylixSFCreamPayPal (1)
- PurchaseSalicylixSFCreamonline (1)
- SalicylixSFCreamreview (1)
- SalicylixSFCreamsupplierinIndia (1)
- SalicylixSFCreameBay (1)
- BuyGenericSalicylicAcid (1)
- BuySalicylicAcid (1)
- BuySalicylicAcidOnline (1)
- BuySalicylixSFCreamCheapSalicylicAcid (1)
- SalicylicAcidreview (1)
- BuySalicifixOnlineIndia (1)
- BuySalicylixSFCreamonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuySalicylixSFCream6%30gminIndia (1)
- BuySalicylixSFCreamOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericSalicifixonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericSalicifix (1)
- bestwebsitetobuySalicifix (1)
- genericSalicylicAcidvs.Salicifix (1)
- doesgenericSalicylicAcidwork (1)
- SalicylicAcidvs.Salicifixreviews (1)
- BuySalicylicAcidonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericSalicifixfromCanada (1)
- genericSalicifixCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestSalicylixSFCream6%30gm (1)
- genericSalicifixforsale (1)
- genericSalicifixonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericSalicifix (1)
- OrderGenericSalicifixOnline (1)
- buygenericSalicifixonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericSalicifixonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericSalicifixonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericSalicifixonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericSalicifixonlinewithDiscover (1)
- SalicylixSFCream6%30gmexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleSalicylixSFCream6%30gm (1)
- genericSalicifixfreeshipping (1)
- genericSalicifixcost (1)
- SalicylixSFCream (1)
- SalicylixSFCreamfastshipping (1)
- SalicylixSFCreamforpimple (1)
- buySalicylicAcidforskin (1)
- buySalicylixSFCreamgenericSalicifix (1)
- genericformofSalicifix (1)
- genericversionofSalicifix (1)
- Salicifixdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericSalicifixonline (1)
- Salicifixonlinepharmacy (1)
- SalicylixSFCreambuy (1)
- bestplacetobuySalicylixSF (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Morny ScentJan 26, 2016Just a great Product
I Have been using this for sometime now and my skin looks amazing. Just a tip, if you want the best effects of this cream, you need to use an intense moisturizer afterwards as retinoids can dry the skin and because it is an exfoliant, the retinoids open up your skin to absorbing whatever is placed on it. Using a moisturizer also minimizes flaking and the stinging redness that can often be associated with this product.I would recommend Pond's Dry Skin cream. Its oily but in the morning rub it in deeply (this part is important-take your time rubbing it in, don't just quickly put it on your face) into the skin and after a week or two, your skin will look amazing. Best wishes!