Ropark 1 mg (Ropinirole)
How it works
Ropinirole is the drug used for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease. The active ingredient Ropinirole Hydrochloride is a dopamine agonist. Dopamine is a very important natural substance required by brain for its functioning. But due to this Parkinson’s disease the levels of dopamine in the brain decreases tremendously. This drug has shown to have good effect in moderate-to-severe Parkinson’s disease. This drug is approved for use in the treatment of Parkinson’s. The drug is only effective in reducing the severity of symptoms brought on by Parkinson’s disease. This drug does not cure the disease. It may improve the sleep by decreasing the urge to move your legs and decreasing unpleasant feelings in the legs.
Understanding the drug:
How it works?
Ropinirole, the dopamine agonist works just like the natural dopamine and helps the brain to function better.
When should you avoid it?
You should not take this drug if you:
- Are allergic to this drug or the active ingredient
- Are pregnant or planning to do so
- Are breastfeeding or planning to breast feed
- Have serious kidney problems
- Have smoking habits
- An enlarged prostate
- Have urinary problems
- Have severe bladder infection
- Are under 18 years of age
- Have serious heart complaint
- Have serious mental or compulsive behavioral problems
- Have intolerances to some sugars like lactose intolerance
How much to take?
It may take some time to decide the exact dose of the drug for you. The commonly recommended dose of Ropinirole in the starting is 0.25 mg tablet three times a day for the first week. The dose is then gradually increased by the doctor with each increasing week. You may be given Ropinirole alone or it might be given along with another medicine like Levodopa.
Always take the drug dose as prescribed by the doctor only. Never change the dosage, start, or stop using the drug without doctor’s permission. Always complete the dose.
Who is the manufacturer?
Ropark (0.25 mg, 0.5 mg, 1 mg, and 2 mg) is manufactured by Sun Pharma.
How to take it?
Swallow the tablet with one glass full of water. Do not break the tablet. Take the drug exactly as directed. This drug should be combined with well balanced calorie controlled diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables. If the tablet is taken without food then it is more likely that you may feel sick or nauseated. So, it is best to take this medicine with food if you can.
When to take?
Take the tablet at the same time each day, so as to avoid forgetting the dose. This should become a habit for you to take the tablet until the doctor tells you to stop the drug.
For how long should it be taken?
Take the drug as long as the doctor prescribes you to do. Do not stop taking the medicine without the doctor’s advice.
What if you take too much (overdose)?
You may require urgent medical help in this situation. In such a case visit nearest healthcare center or call your doctor immediately.
What if you miss the dose?
In case you forget to take the dose, skip the dose and take the next dose on the recommended time period if it’s too late but if it’s less than 1 hour of the meal then go and take it. Do not double up the dose for the missed one.
What are the side effects?
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any of the following:
- Stomach pain
- Heart burn
- Swelling of legs
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Loss of appetite
- Postural hypotension
- High blood pressure
- Muscle aches
- Weight loss
- Mood changes
- Trouble while breathing
In above cases you must go for immediate medical help. Do not get alarmed by the list. You may /may not experience all of them. Tell your doctor immediately in the above situations.
Are there any possible drug interactions?
As the drug is associated with Parkinson’s many other dementia medicines may counteract if taken without the prescription. So it is necessary to consult your doctor about the following drugs such as:
- Ciprofloxacin or Enoxacin
- Metoclopramide, which is used to treat nausea and heartburn
- St. John's Wort
- Antidepressants like fluoxamine, sertraline etc.
- HRT (hormone replacement therapy)
Tell the doctor about all the prescription and non prescription drugs including the herbal medications to the doctor before taking the drugs prescribed by him to avoid any kind of drug interaction. Ask your doctor to get the full list of the drugs needed to be avoided while taking the drug as they may interfere it and may cause adverse effects.
What are the things to be taken care of?
- One should not exceed the dose prescribed by doctor
- Do not give this medicine to anyone else
- This medicine could affect your ability to drive or operate machinery
- Do not give this drug to a child or adolescent under 18 years old
- Tyramine rich food, beverages and supplements should be avoided while taking Ropinirole
- Do not smoke while taking this medicine as if you are doing so then the doctor might need to change the dose accordingly
- Do not use ropinirole, if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ropinirole or any of the ingredients in the medicine.
- Patient taking ropinirole are advised to exercise caution while driving or operating machines as it can cause excessive sleepiness.
- Avoid taking ropinirole if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Do not take ropinirole, if you have severe heart problems; serious mental health problem; experienced unusual urges (like excessive sexual behavior or gambling etc.); undergoing hormone replacement therapy.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyRopark1mg (1)
- BuyRopark1mgOnline (1)
- Ropark1mgpriceinusa (1)
- Ropark1mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapRopark1mgOnline (1)
- Ropark1mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyRopark1mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseRopark1mgonline (1)
- Ropark1mgreview (1)
- Ropark1mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Ropinirole1mguses (1)
- Ropark1mgeBay (1)
- BuyGenericRopinirole1mg (1)
- BuyRopinirole1mg (1)
- BuyRopinirole1mgOnline (1)
- BuyRopark1mgCheapRopinirole1mg (1)
- Ropinirole1mgreview (1)
- BuyRequip1mgOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyRopark1mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyRopark1mginIndia (1)
- BuyRopark1mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericRequip1mgonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericRequip1mg (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyRequip1mg (1)
- genericRopinirole1mgvs.Requip1mg (1)
- doesgenericRopinirole1mgwork (1)
- Ropinirole1mgvs.Requip1mgreviews (1)
- BuyRopinirole1mgonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericRequip1mgfromCanada (1)
- genericRequip1mgCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestRopark1mg (1)
- genericRequip1mgforsale (1)
- genericRequip1mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericRequip1mg (1)
- OrderGenericRequip1mgOnline (1)
- buygenericRequip1mgonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericRequip1mgonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericRequip1mgonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericRequip1mgonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericRequip1mgonlinewithDiscover (1)
- Ropark1mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleRopark1mg (1)
- genericRequip1mgfreeshipping (1)
- genericRequip1mgcost (1)
- Ropark1mg (1)
- Ropark1mgfastshipping (1)
- buyRopark1mggenericRequip1mg (1)
- genericformofRequip1mg (1)
- genericversionofRequip1mg (1)
- Requip1mgdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericRequip1mgonline (1)
- Requip1mgonlinepharmacy (1)
- Ropark1mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyRopark1mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.