Ramipres 1.25mg (Ramipril)
What is Ramipril?
Ramipril, also sold under the trade names Altace, Ramipres (made by Cipla), Ramace (Astra Zenaca), and Cardace (Aventis) among several other brands is an ACE (angiotensin converting enzyme) inhibitor drug. It is prescribed primarily for the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure), congestive heart failure, and to improve the chances of survival after a heart attack. Ramipril may also be given for conditions not mentioned here.
Important Information about Ramipril
Do not take Ramipril (Altace, Ramipres, Ramace, Cardace) if you are allergic to it or to any other ACE inhibitor such as benazepril, captopril, fosinopril, enalapril, moexipril, an others. To make sure that this medicine is safe for you, inform your doctor in advance if you have any of these conditions: congestive heart failure, kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis), liver disease, a connective tissue disorder like Marfan syndrome, Sjogren’s syndrome, lupus, scleroderma, or rheumatoid arthritis, or if you are on a low salt diet. If you have diabetes or kidney disease, you may not be able to take this medicine if you are also taking a blood pressure medicine that has aliskiren
Excessive sweating, diarrhea, or vomiting may cause loss of too much body water and increase the risk of dehydration and electrolyte imbalance while taking Ramipril. Notify your doctor if you have persistent diarrhea or vomiting while taking this medicine. Ensure that you take plenty of fluids.
Ramipril is a pregnancy category D drug. Do not take if you are a pregnant woman. If you become pregnant during the treatment with this medicine, stop taking it and contact your doctor immediately. Ramipril can cause injury or death of an unborn baby if pregnant women take it in the second or third trimester. Use of effective birth control is recommended while taking this medicine. Ramipril can pass into breast milk and harm a nursing baby. Do not take this medicine without your doctor’s advice if you are breast feeding.
If you are being treated for high blood pressure, continue taking Ramipril even if you don’t have any symptoms. High blood pressure doesn’t have any outwardly signs. You may have to take this medicine for the rest of your life.
Before taking Ramipril
Before taking Ramipril (Altace, Ramipres, Ramace, Cardace), take care of all precautions mentioned above. Discuss them with your doctor and clear all doubts which you may have about this drug.
How should I take Ramipril?
Take Ramipril strictly according to your doctor’s direction or according to the instructions on the medication label. Do not alter the dosage unless your doctor advises you to do so. Also, do not take this medication after the prescribed period is over. All medications come with a patient leaflet. Refer the instructions in them for detailed information on that particular medication. Ramipril can be taken with or without food. Always store this medicine in a cool and dry place.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose of Ramipril, take it as soon as you remember. Don’t take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost up. Taking multiple doses near to each other can lead to excess medication in your body which can be harmful.
What if I overdose?
In case of an overdose of Ramipril, get emergency medical attention or call the Doctor Immediately. Overdose may lead to severe dizziness, light headedness, or fainting.
Things and Activities to avoid while taking Ramipril
Avoid alcohol as alcohol further lowers blood pressure. Also avoid activities which require a high level of mental awareness and reflexes (such as driving). Ramipril may increase your potassium levels. Hence, avoid potassium supplements or salt substitutes that contain potassium while taking this medicine.
Ramipril Side Effects
Some common side effects of Ramipril are dizziness, light headedness, fatigue, or headache. If any of these effects persist or deteriorate, get medical attention right away. A serious side effect is unlikely. However, if you get any serious side effect due to elevated potassium levels (fast, irregular or rapid heartbeat, muscle weakness), fainting, decreased or no urination, or any other serious side effect, seek medical attention immediately.
The side effects mentioned above are not the only ones that you may experience or witness due to Ramipril. If you get any serious side effects due to this medication, contact your doctor right away.
Ramipril Dosing Information
Ramipril dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, sex, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors. Your dosage will be determined by your doctor after examining you properly. Remember to follow your doctor’s advice properly for best results.
Interaction with other drugs
Many other drugs can interact with Ramipril. Let your doctor know in advance if you use any other drugs or related products (OTC vitamin pills or other medicines, or herbal products), especially gold injections for arthritis, any other blood pressure medicine, lithium, NSAIDs (ibuprofen, naproxen, or others), a potassium supplement such as K-Dur, Klor-Con, salt substitutes that contain potassium, or a diuretic. These are not the only drugs that can interact with Ramipril. There may be others. Never start a new medication without proper medical advice.
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyRamipres1.25mg (1)
- BuyRamipres1.25mgOnline (1)
- Ramipres1.25mgpriceinusa (1)
- Ramipres1.25mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapRamipres1.25mgOnline (1)
- Ramipres1.25mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyRamipres1.25mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseRamipres1.25mgonline (1)
- Ramipres1.25mgreview (1)
- Ramipres1.25mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Ramipril1.25mguses (1)
- Ramipres1.25mgeBay (1)
- BuyGenericRamipril1.25mg (1)
- BuyRamipril1.25mg (1)
- BuyRamipril1.25mgOnline (1)
- BuyRamipres1.25mgCheapRamipril1.25mg (1)
- Ramipril1.25mgreview (1)
- BuyAltace1.25mgOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyRamipres1.25mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyRamipres1.25mginIndia (1)
- BuyRamipres1.25mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericAltace1.25mgonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericAltace1.25mg (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyAltace1.25mg (1)
- genericRamipril1.25mgvs.Altace1.25mg (1)
- doesgenericRamipril1.25mgwork (1)
- Ramipril1.25mgvs.Altace1.25mgreviews (1)
- BuyRamipril1.25mgonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericAltace1.25mgfromCanada (1)
- genericAltace1.25mgCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestRamipres1.25mg (1)
- genericAltace1.25mgforsale (1)
- genericAltace1.25mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericAltace1.25mg (1)
- OrderGenericAltace1.25mgOnline (1)
- buygenericAltace1.25mgonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericAltace1.25mgonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericAltace1.25mgonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericAltace1.25mgonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericAltace1.25mgonlinewithDiscover (1)
- Ramipres1.25mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleRamipres1.25mg (1)
- genericAltace1.25mgfreeshipping (1)
- genericAltace1.25mgcost (1)
- Ramipres1.25mg (1)
- Ramipres1.25mgfastshipping (1)
- buyRamipres1.25mggenericAltace1.25mg (1)
- genericformofAltace1.25mg (1)
- genericversionofAltace1.25mg (1)
- Altace1.25mgdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericAltace1.25mgonline (1)
- Altace1.25mgonlinepharmacy (1)
- Ramipres1.25mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyRamipres1.25mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
AlenFeb 02, 2016Quality Good!!!
I have usedRamipres 1.25 for 5 yrs now and have found it does have an affect on having or keeping an erection but my bp pretty much stays at 130/80"