PPG 0.3 mg (Voglibose)
Voglibose under the brand name PPG is classified as an alpha-glucosidase inhibitor applied for bringing down post-prandial (following a meal) blood glucose levels in individuals suffering from diabetes mellitus (DM), which is caused by a comparative or sheer insufficiency of insulin and illustrated by polyuria (renal disorder marked by the output of large amounts of pale diluted urine).
How it works
PPG (Voglibose) is indicated to control postprandial hyperglycemia (PPHG) in patients having diabetes mellitus. Unusually high blood sugar following a meal happens principally because of first stage insulin hormone secretion. Alpha glucosidase blockers like Voglibose retard glucose concentration at the intestine level and because of that put a stop to abrupt upsurge of glucose subsequent to a meal.
Mechanism of Action
Voglibose is defined as an anti-diabetic element that enhances the condition of postprandial hyperglycemia. It works by detaining the digestion and assimilation of sugar. Voglibose, marketed as PPG in the United States, has been gaining high acclamations as an exceptional anti-diabetic.
Voglibose is an inhibitor or blocker of alpha-glucosidase with common properties identical to those of Acarbose. It has been studied scientifically in the management of hepatic encephalopathy affecting the brain.
If we’ll look into its pharmacology, PPG is gradually and poorly absorbed, and is quickly eliminated from the body. Little metabolic process takes place in this medication and no metabolites or substances necessary for metabolism are yet to be detected. Voglibose aggressively and reversibly stamps down the alpha-glucosidase enzymes; glucoamylase, sucrase enzymes, etc.
Dosage & Administration
PPG (Voglibose) must be administered with food (just before meals). The recommend dosage is 200-300 mcg thrice a day. PPG is usually given in combination with diet therapy or diet plus a sulfonylurea (antidiabetic drug). Some researchers suggest the use of Voglibose solely in patients who accomplish acceptable blood glucose levels in fasting.
There are presently three drugs that belong to the class of alpha-glucosidase inhibitors, namely Acarbose, Miglitol and Voglibose. Among them, Voglibose is the most recent. It enjoys an advantage over both Acarbose and Miglitol in terms of side effect report. However, Acarbose is superior to Voglibose in terms of effectiveness.
PPG is contraindicated in patients who have Inflammation of the colon, gastrointestinal blockage or patients who are prone to it. It is also contraindicated in conditions that may become worse as a consequence of elevated gas constitution, (e.g., hernia, serious ketonemia; diabetic coma due to inadequate treatment of DM or pre-coma), dangerous infection, allergic reaction, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. Voglibose is not intended for use as monotherapy in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (IDDM).
There are specific drugs that could establish an adverse interaction with PPG and as a result, affect the efficacy of the medication. A number of drugs that could induce such reactions are Digoxin (for the treatment of congestive heart failure), anticoagulant medications, diuretic drugs to increase the flow of urine, phenothiazines, calcium channel blockers, oral contraceptive pills, corticosteroids (steroid hormones), thyroid hormones, and other antidiabetic drugs including insulin.
|Manufacturer||Abbott Healthcare, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyPPG0.3mg (1)
- BuyPPG0.3mgOnline (1)
- PPG0.3mgpriceinusa (1)
- PPG0.3mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapPPG0.3mgOnline (1)
- PPG0.3mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyPPG0.3mgPayPal (1)
- PurchasePPG0.3mgonline (1)
- PPG0.3mgreview (1)
- PPG0.3mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Voglibose0.3mguses (1)
- PPG0.3mgeBay (1)
- BuyGenericVoglibose0.3mg (1)
- BuyVoglibose0.3mg (1)
- BuyVoglibose0.3mgOnline (1)
- BuyPPG0.3mgCheapVoglibose0.3mg (1)
- Voglibose0.3mgreview (1)
- BuyVoglib0.3mgOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyPPG0.3mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyPPG0.3mginIndia (1)
- BuyPPG0.3mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericVoglib0.3mgonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericVoglib0.3mg (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyVoglib0.3mg (1)
- genericVoglibose0.3mgvs.Voglib0.3mg (1)
- doesgenericVoglibose0.3mgwork (1)
- Voglibose0.3mgvs.Voglib0.3mgreviews (1)
- BuyVoglibose0.3mgonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericVoglib0.3mgfromCanada (1)
- genericVoglib0.3mgCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestPPG0.3mg (1)
- genericVoglib0.3mgforsale (1)
- genericVoglib0.3mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericVoglib0.3mg (1)
- OrderGenericVoglib0.3mgOnline (1)
- buygenericVoglib0.3mgonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericVoglib0.3mgonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericVoglib0.3mgonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericVoglib0.3mgonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericVoglib0.3mgonlinewithDiscover (1)
- PPG0.3mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SalePPG0.3mg (1)
- genericVoglib0.3mgfreeshipping (1)
- genericVoglib0.3mgcost (1)
- PPG0.3mg (1)
- PPG0.3mgfastshipping (1)
- buyPPG0.3mggenericVoglib0.3mg (1)
- genericformofVoglib0.3mg (1)
- genericversionofVoglib0.3mg (1)
- Voglib0.3mgdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericVoglib0.3mgonline (1)
- Voglib0.3mgonlinepharmacy (1)
- PPG0.3mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyPPG0.3mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.