Pirox Gel 0.5% - 30gm (Piroxicam)
How it works
Common side effects
fast or pounding heartbeat, Changes in the red blood cells which may result in unusual bruising or bleeding, vertigo, blurred vision, indigestion, nausea, increase in blood sugar levels, changes in the white blood cells which may result in increased risk of infection, wind, skin rash, vomiting, drowsiness, itching, decreased/low blood sugar level, sore mouth and/or lips, ringing in ears, constipation, loss of appetite, swelling of the feet, diarrhea, dizziness, abdominal pain/discomfort, rash and/or itching of the skin, kidney problems.When applied in gel form on the affected area it may cause side effects like: redness, hands or other parts of the body, weight gain, reaction of the skin to the sunlight.
- if you have liver disease.
- if you have kidney disease.
- if you have high blood pressure, heart problems or stroke.
- if you have high cholesterol or hardening of the arteries.
- if you have asthma.
- if you have diabetes.
- if you have polyps in your nose.
- If you have previously had or currently have a stomach or intestinal ulcer, bleeding or perforation.
- If you have, or have previously had disorders of the stomach or intestines such as ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, gastrointestinal cancers or diverticulitis (inflamed or infected pouches/pockets in the colon).
- If you are taking other NSAIDs such as ibuprofen, celecoxib or acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin), a substance present in many medicines used to relieve pain and lower fever.
- If you are taking anticoagulants, such as warfarin, to prevent blood clots, if you are planning to become pregnant or if you have problems becoming pregnant, piroxicam may make it more difficult to become pregnant.
- If while taking piroxicam, you develop any allergic reaction such as a skin rash, swelling of the face, wheezing or difficulty breathing, serious reactions in the stomach and intestines, such as pain, bleeding, ulceration and perforation.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyPiroxGel (1)
- BuyPiroxGelOnline (1)
- BuyPiroxGel0.5%30gmOnline (1)
- PiroxGelpriceinusa (1)
- PiroxGelpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapPiroxGelOnline (1)
- BuyPiroxGel0.5%30gm (1)
- PiroxGelSideEffect (1)
- BuyPiroxGelPayPal (1)
- PurchasePiroxGelonline (1)
- PiroxGelreview (1)
- PiroxGelsupplierinIndia (1)
- PiroxGeleBay (1)
- BuyGenericPiroxicam (1)
- BuyPiroxicam (1)
- BuyPiroxicamOnline (1)
- BuyPiroxGelCheapPiroxicam (1)
- Piroxicamreview (1)
- BuyFeldeneOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyPiroxGelonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyPiroxGel0.5%30gminIndia (1)
- BuyPiroxGelOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericFeldeneonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericFeldene (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyFeldene (1)
- genericPiroxicamvs.Feldene (1)
- doesgenericPiroxicamwork (1)
- Piroxicamvs.Feldenereviews (1)
- BuyPiroxicamonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericFeldenefromCanada (1)
- genericFeldeneCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestPiroxGel0.5%30gm (1)
- genericFeldeneforsale (1)
- genericFeldeneonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericFeldene (1)
- OrderGenericFeldeneOnline (1)
- buygenericFeldeneonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericFeldeneonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericFeldeneonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericFeldeneonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericFeldeneonlinewithDiscover (1)
- PiroxGel0.5%30gmexporterinIndia (1)
- SalePiroxGel0.5%30gm (1)
- genericFeldenefreeshipping (1)
- genericFeldenecost (1)
- PiroxGel (1)
- PiroxGelfastshipping (1)
- PiroxGelforpimple (1)
- buyPiroxicamforskin (1)
- buyPiroxGelgenericFeldene (1)
- genericformofFeldene (1)
- genericversionofFeldene (1)
- Feldenediscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericFeldeneonline (1)
- Feldeneonlinepharmacy (1)
- PiroxGelbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyPirox (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
SanaaJan 31, 2016Pirox Gel for pain killer
I have been taking this medication for pain in my foot. My Dr. gave it to me for planters faciitis. I was in such pain that I could barely walk when getting out of bed or standing after sitting for a while. One pill lasts for 24 hours, and works great. I haven't been taking it long, so don't know yet if I will get any side effects, but works good for pain, and I can still function normally."