Persol Gel 2.5% - 20gm
Before using Benzoyl Peroxide
Prior to using Benzoyl Peroxide topical medication (Benzagel, Persol), remember to take the precautions mentioned above. Do discuss them with your doctor. Do not keep any doubts in mind about this medication. Get them cleared with your doctor or your pharmacist.
Dosage and Administration
Before applying each dose, gently wash the affected area with a mild cleanser. Gently rub the gel into the skin for 10-20 seconds, usually once or twice daily. Use this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it.
Dosage is based on your medical condition and response to therapy. Improvement in acne is usually seen after 3 weeks of use, and maximum benefit after 8-12 weeks of use. Inform your physician if your condition persists or worsens.
Excessive drying / red and peeling skin / swelling / itching / skin rash / burning, Some common side effects of Benzoyl Peroxide include mild stinging or burning, itching or tingly feeling, skin dryness, peeling, or flaking, or redness or other irritation. If any of these side effects persist or deteriorate, seek medical attention right away. The side effects thus mentioned are not the only ones which you may experience due to Benzoyl Peroxide. There may be others.
Interaction with other drugs
Another acne drug called Tretinoin can interact with Benzoyl Peroxide and cause severe irritation. Hence, avoid using these two medications together. There may be other drugs which can interact with Benzoyl Peroxide although the likelihood of any other interacting drug is minimal. However, you must inform your doctor about any medicines you may be using already.
Important Information about Benzoyl Peroxide
Do not use Benzoyl Peroxide (Benzagel, Persol) if you have a known allergy to it or if you are also using Tretinoin. Using Benzoyl Peroxide and Tretinoin together can lead to severe skin irritation.
Don't let Benzoyl Peroxide topical medication get into or come in contact with the delicate parts of your face like eyes, nose, or lips. If they are exposed to the medication accidently, rinse them thoroughly with water to ensure that all medication is washed away.
Do not apply Benzoyl Peroxide on sunburned, wind burned, irritated, dry, peeled, or scaly skin as well as on wounds or eczema affected area. While using Benzoyl Peroxide, avoid irritation causing skin products like harsh soaps, shampoos, skin cleansers, hair coloring or permanent chemicals, hair removers or waxes, or skin products that contain alcohol, spices, astringents, or lime.
Benzoyl Peroxide is a bleaching agent and can bleach your hair or clothing if it comes in contact with them. So be careful while handling this medication and don't let it drop on your hair or clothing. It may take several weeks of using Benzoyl Peroxide before your condition improves. Keep using the medication regularly as prescribed.
Benzoyl Peroxide is an FDA pregnancy category C drug. It is not known if it can harm an unborn baby if taken while being pregnant. It is also not known whether it can pass into breast milk and harm a nursing baby. Consult your doctor before using this medication if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
|Strength||2.5% (20 gm)|
|Generic Name||Benzoyl Peroxide|
|Manufacturer||Wallace Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyPersolGel (2)
- BuyPersolGelOnline (2)
- BuyPersolGel2.5%20gmOnline (1)
- PersolGelpriceinusa (2)
- PersolGelpriceinIndia (2)
- CheapPersolGelOnline (2)
- BuyPersolGel2.5%20gm (1)
- PersolGelSideEffect (2)
- BuyPersolGelPayPal (2)
- PurchasePersolGelonline (2)
- PersolGelreview (2)
- PersolGelsupplierinIndia (2)
- PersolGeleBay (2)
- BuyGenericBenzoylPeroxide (2)
- BuyBenzoylPeroxide (2)
- BuyBenzoylPeroxideOnline (2)
- BuyPersolGelCheapBenzoylPeroxide (2)
- BenzoylPeroxidereview (2)
- BuyBenzagelOnlineIndia (2)
- BuyPersolGelonlineovernightshipping (2)
- BuyPersolGel2.5%20gminIndia (1)
- BuyPersolGelOnlineUK (2)
- buygenericBenzagelonlinecheap (2)
- isthereagenericBenzagel (2)
- bestwebsitetobuyBenzagel (2)
- genericBenzoylPeroxidevs.Benzagel (2)
- doesgenericBenzoylPeroxidework (2)
- BenzoylPeroxidevs.Benzagelreviews (2)
- BuyBenzoylPeroxideonlinePayPal (2)
- buygenericBenzagelfromCanada (2)
- genericBenzagelCanadapharmacy (2)
- CheapestPersolGel2.5%20gm (1)
- genericBenzagelforsale (2)
- genericBenzagelonlineCanadianpharmacy (2)
- DiscountgenericBenzagel (2)
- OrderGenericBenzagelOnline (2)
- buygenericBenzagelonlinesafely (2)
- buygenericBenzagelonlinewithMasterCard (2)
- buygenericBenzagelonlinewithVisa (2)
- buygenericBenzagelonlinewithAmex (2)
- buygenericBenzagelonlinewithDiscover (2)
- PersolGel2.5%20gmexporterinIndia (1)
- SalePersolGel2.5%20gm (1)
- genericBenzagelfreeshipping (2)
- genericBenzagelcost (2)
- PersolGel (2)
- PersolGelfastshipping (2)
- PersolGelforpimple (2)
- buyBenzoylPeroxideforskin (2)
- buyPersolGelgenericBenzagel (2)
- genericformofBenzagel (2)
- genericversionofBenzagel (2)
- Benzageldiscount (2)
- wheretobuygenericBenzagelonline (2)
- Benzagelonlinepharmacy (2)
- PersolGelbuy (2)
- bestplacetobuyPersol (2)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
ChandaJan 26, 2016WOW. good product
The best and strongest Persol Gel. I have ever found. After my hysterectomy, I had severe acne on my back for a few years.Persol was the only thing that seemed to help it. But It had to be a very strong (2%) dose and even then it only helped a little. I tried this and within 2 days my back was completely clear of acne and as long as I keep using it, it has not returned.
It comes out like vaseline, so if you have oily skin you will want to put this on at night, however, after a while it seems to absorb very well without residue. The first few times you use this, you might feel a burning sensation which will subside.
It really is the best and most well made Persol Gel of this type I have found with or without prescription.
I tried the Differin and all the other acne gels on here and none compared to this gem.