P-Glitz 30 mg (Pioglitazone)
How it works
Pioglitazone is an oral medicine given in the treatment of Diabetes. This drug is recommended for the type 2 diabetes a condition in which body is not able to use the insulin normally and hence is not able to control the amount of sugar in the blood. Its usage is contraindicated in type-1 diabetes mellitus or diabetic ketoacidosis. Pioglitazone helps to keep control over the blood sugar levels in the body. It is one of the most preferred drugs given in the diabetes. It can be taken alone or with other diabetes medicines. Pioglitazone is a prescription medicine used for the treatment of type-2 Diabetes. This drug is one of the key elements in management of Type 2 diabetes mellitus which also comprises of diet, exercise, and weight control, blood testing and regular checkups. Pioglitazone helps to control the diabetes but it does not cure it.
Understanding the drug Pioglitazone:
How it works?
It contains one active ingredient Pioglitazone. It is a synthetic potent glucocorticoid which exerts anti-inflammatory properties. It falls in a class of anti-diabetic drugs called Thiazolidinediones that are used in the treatment of type-2 diabetes. Pioglitazone stops the production and secretion of the glucose by the liver into the blood. This way, it also changes the blood concentration of fats in the blood.
When should you avoid it?
You should not take Pioglitazone if you:
- Are hypersensitive towards any of ingredients present in the drug
- Have a past record of heart attack and other cardiovascular conditions
- Have history of prostate or bladder cancer
- Have had any kind of surgery including dental surgery
- Have kidney disease
- Have diabetic eye disease
- Have liver problems
- Have fluid retention problems
- Have type-1 diabetes
- Are breast feeding mother
- Are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
How much to take?
The dose can vary from person to person depending upon the severity and demand of the condition. Follow the instructions mentioned by the Doctor. Generally, the recommended dosage starts from 15 mg and can be increased up to 45 mg depending upon the patient’s severity and condition.
What are the strengths available?
Pioglitazone is available in two strength combination having an active ingredient Pioglitazone in it:
- P-Glitz 15 mg
- P-Glitz 30 mg
Who is the manufacturer?
P-Glitz 15 mg is manufactured by Cipla Pharmaceuticals ltd and is available on our website in the packs of 30, 60 and 90 tablets.
P-Glitz 30 mg is manufactured by Sun Pharma and is available on our website in the packs of 30, 60 and 90 tablets.
How to take?
Always swallow the tablet with plenty of fluids. Don’t chew or split the tablet. Keep a track on your blood sugar levels on a regular basis. This drug is to be taken regularly and can be increased depending upon the individual’s response. An individual who have diabetes, at times can develop extreme low blood sugar levels. Common symptoms are Irritation, dizziness, hunger, headache, shaky movements and sweating. Hence you should always keep a fruit juice, raisins or any other source of sugar that can be taken immediately in order to overcome these symptoms. Always ask your family and friends to help you in an emergency.
When to take?
Take the medicine as prescribed by the Doctor. Pioglitazone can be taken with or without food at any time of day.
For how long should it be taken?
Take this drug as long as the doctor recommends you to take. This drug is used to control the diabetes but does not cure it. Do not stop taking Pioglitazone without consulting with your Doctor. This drug is meant to be taken on regular basis, so keep on taking the drug as long as recommended by the Doctor.
What if you take too much (overdose)?
If overdose, talk to Doctor or Poisons information centre for advice. Take medical help as soon as possible if you encounter below stated symptoms:
- Vision problems
- Low blood sugar levels
- Pain in stomach
What if you miss the dose?
Try to take the medicine at the same time each day; this reduces the chances of missing dose. Consult your Doctor if you miss the dose. Don’t double up the dose in order to balance the missed one.
What are the side effects?
Every medicine has some side effects; Pioglitazone is the one which has some mild and severe side effects also, a few side effects are:
- Sudden pain in hand , arm or foot region
- Breath shortness
- Rapid gain of weight
- Painful micturition
- Change in color of urine (pink or red urine)
- Tooth problems
- Muscle pain
- Fluid retention
- Blocked nose
- Throat irritation
Are there any possible drug interactions?
Tell your doctor about the over the counter drugs and nutritional supplements you are taking. Doctor will provide you a list of the drugs that will interact with Pioglitazone and may hamper its therapeutic efficacy or may produce serious side effects. Some of the drugs which interact with Pioglitazone are as follows:
- Other oral diabetes drugs like Chlorpropamide, Glimipride, Glipizide and Tolbutamide
- St john’s Wort
What are the things to be taken care of?
- Always take the medicine as per prescription
- Always store the medicine at the room temperature and away from moisture, heat and light
- Keep a complete record of all the medicines you are taking along with this medicine
- Always monitor your blood sugar levels
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while using this drug
- Don’t share your medicine with anybody, even if they have the same symptoms
- Increases the risk of fracture in females
- Avoid working on a machinery that requires alertness until you are sure you can visualize clearly
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyP-Glitz30mg (1)
- BuyP-Glitz30mgOnline (1)
- P-Glitz30mgpriceinusa (1)
- P-Glitz30mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapP-Glitz30mgOnline (1)
- P-Glitz30mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyP-Glitz30mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseP-Glitz30mgonline (1)
- P-Glitz30mgreview (1)
- P-Glitz30mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Pioglitazone30mguses (1)
- P-Glitz30mgeBay (1)
- BuyGenericPioglitazone30mg (1)
- BuyPioglitazone30mg (1)
- BuyPioglitazone30mgOnline (1)
- BuyP-Glitz30mgCheapPioglitazone30mg (1)
- Pioglitazone30mgreview (1)
- BuyActos30mgOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyP-Glitz30mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyP-Glitz30mginIndia (1)
- BuyP-Glitz30mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericActos30mgonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericActos30mg (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyActos30mg (1)
- genericPioglitazone30mgvs.Actos30mg (1)
- doesgenericPioglitazone30mgwork (1)
- Pioglitazone30mgvs.Actos30mgreviews (1)
- BuyPioglitazone30mgonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericActos30mgfromCanada (1)
- genericActos30mgCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestP-Glitz30mg (1)
- genericActos30mgforsale (1)
- genericActos30mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericActos30mg (1)
- OrderGenericActos30mgOnline (1)
- buygenericActos30mgonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericActos30mgonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericActos30mgonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericActos30mgonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericActos30mgonlinewithDiscover (1)
- P-Glitz30mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleP-Glitz30mg (1)
- genericActos30mgfreeshipping (1)
- genericActos30mgcost (1)
- P-Glitz30mg (1)
- P-Glitz30mgfastshipping (1)
- buyP-Glitz30mggenericActos30mg (1)
- genericformofActos30mg (1)
- genericversionofActos30mg (1)
- Actos30mgdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericActos30mgonline (1)
- Actos30mgonlinepharmacy (1)
- P-Glitz30mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyP-Glitz30mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
RussellJan 28, 2016Thank you SGP
I am simply satisfied. It has worked at controlling my glucose levels. Couldn't be happier then this. Thank you guys for offering such a quality product and service. You got a customer for lifetime.