Otrivin Nasal Spray (Xylometazoline HCl 0.1%)
Otrivin (Xylometazoline Hydrochloride) Spray is a nasal decongestant which quickly relieves stuffy noses by narrowing the blood vessels. This helps to decrease swelling and relieve congestion. In addition to this, it can also help to reduce mucus production, and this further helps to soothe a blocked nose. Many people use it to relieve symptoms caused by a common cold, however it can also be used to treat nasal symptoms due to sinusitis and allergies (such as hay fever).
When this product is Sprayed into the nose, it acts directly on the alpha receptors of the nasal mucosa, causing vasoconstriction (meaning that the blood vessels in the tissues of the nose shrink). As a result of this, less blood flows to the nose lining. This in turn helps to alleviate rhinorrhea and unblock the nose, leaving the patient feeling clearer. Upon application, the medicine can start to take effect in minutes, and it remains active for as long as 10 hours.
Otrivin (Xylometazoline Hydrochloride) nasal Spray is administered directly into the nose. Follow the dosage instructions given by the physician in charge of treatment. In general, this product is only used for short term relief, and using it for a prolonged period of time may result in damaged nose tissue or worsened congestion. Before the first use, ensure that you prime the pump. This can be done by administering a few Sprays into the air until you notice fine mist particles.
To administer the Spray, tilt your head slightly forward and administer 1 Spray into each nostril and breath in through your nose. Physicians generally advise using it at 8 to 10 hour intervals. Do not use it more than 2 to 3 times per day. Generally, patients will be advised to limit treatment to 3 to 5 days. If your nose is still congested 3 days after the commencement of treatment, go to consult your physician for further medical attention.
If any side effects occur while you are using Otrivin (Xylometazoline Hydrochloride) Spray, inform your physician. Reactions which may occur include:
- Nasal dryness
- Itchiness affecting the nose
- A slight burning sensation in the nose
Get medical assistance straight away if you notice seizures, hallucinations, abnormal behavior or any other serious adverse events which have not been referenced here.
Otrivin (Xylometazoline Hydrochloride) should not be administered if you have been treated with an MAO inhibitor (a type of medicine) in the last 14 days. Other medicines may also interact with it. Discuss this in detail with your physician before use.
Every bottle of this nasal Spray should only be used to treat one patient. This is because infections can be spread if the bottle is shared by multiple patients.
This medicine is intended for nasal use only. It should never be consumed orally, and patients should also take care to ensure that it does not get into the eyes or come into contact with any other sensitive parts of the body.
|Strength||0.1% (10 ml )|
|Generic Name||Xylometazoline HCl|
|Manufacturer||Novartis Ltd, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- Xylometazolineuses (2)
- BuyGenericXylometazoline (2)
- BuyXylometazoline (2)
- BuyXylometazolineOnline (2)
- Xylometazolinereview (2)
- buygenericotrivinNasalDropsonlinecheap (2)
- isthereagenericotrivinNasalDrops (2)
- bestwebsitetobuyotrivinNasalDrops (2)
- doesgenericXylometazolinework (2)
- Xylometazolinevs.otrivinNasalDropsreviews (2)
- BuyXylometazolineonlinePayPal (2)
- buygenericotrivinNasalDropsfromCanada (2)
- genericotrivinNasalDropsCanadapharmacy (2)
- CheapestotrivinNasalDrops (2)
- genericotrivinNasalDropsforsale (2)
- genericotrivinNasalDropsonlineCanadianpharmacy (2)
- buygenericotrivinNasalDropsonlinesafely (2)
- buygenericotrivinNasalDropsonlinewithMasterCard (2)
- buygenericotrivinNasalDropsonlinewithVisa (2)
- SaleotrivinNasalDrops (2)
- genericotrivinNasalDropscost (2)
- genericformofotrivinNasalDrops (2)
- genericversionofotrivinNasalDrops (2)
- wheretobuygenericotrivinNasalDropsonline (2)
- BuyOtrivinNasalDrops (1)
- BuyOtrivinNasalDropsOnline (1)
- OtrivinNasalDropspriceinusa (1)
- OtrivinNasalDropspriceinIndia (1)
- CheapOtrivinNasalDropsOnline (1)
- OtrivinNasalDropsSideEffect (1)
- BuyOtrivinNasalDropsPayPal (1)
- PurchaseOtrivinNasalDropsonline (1)
- OtrivinNasalDropsreview (1)
- OtrivinNasalDropssupplierinIndia (1)
- OtrivinNasalDropseBay (1)
- BuyOtrivinNasalDropsCheapXylometazoline (1)
- BuyOtrivinNasalDropsOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyOtrivinNasalDropsonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyOtrivinNasalDropsinIndia (1)
- BuyOtrivinNasalDropsOnlineUK (1)
- genericXylometazolinevs.OtrivinNasalDrops (1)
- DiscountgenericOtrivinNasalDrops (1)
- OrderGenericOtrivinNasalDropsOnline (1)
- buygenericOtrivinNasalDropsonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericOtrivinNasalDropsonlinewithDiscover (1)
- OtrivinNasalDropsexporterinIndia (1)
- genericOtrivinNasalDropsfreeshipping (1)
- OtrivinNasalDrops (1)
- OtrivinNasalDropsfastshipping (1)
- buyOtrivinNasalDropsgenericOtrivinNasalDrops (1)
- OtrivinNasalDropsdiscount (1)
- OtrivinNasalDropsonlinepharmacy (1)
- OtrivinNasalDropsbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyOtrivinNasalDrops (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.