Omnacortil 5mg (Prednisolone)
How it works
Common side effects
irritability, cataract, ulcers in foodpipe, vertigo, indigestion, nausea, glaucoma, Irritability, psychotic disorders, confusion and forgetfulness, stomach ulcers, abdominal pain, behavioural disturbances, depressed mood, hypertension, and obesity., diarrhea, anxiety, sleep disturbances, acute pancreatitis, abdominal distension, weight gain, amenorrhea, irregular menstrual cycle
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.Inform your doctor: If you have heart, kidney or liver disease, mental disorders or depression, mania or bi-polar disorder, If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if you experience low level of alertness after taking prednisolone. The drug can weaken your immune system, making it easier for you to get an infection or worsening an infection you already have or have recently had. Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections.
- Do not receive a "live" vaccine while using prednisolone.
- Do not stop using prednisolone suddenly, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Do not keep the eye drops in freezer.
- Do not stop using prednisolone eye drops suddenly after long-term use without first talking to your doctor.
- Do not allow the dropper tip to touch any surface, including the eyes or hands. If the dropper becomes contaminated it could cause an infection in your eye, which can lead to vision loss or serious damage to the eye.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Macleods Pharma, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.