Olopat Eye Drop (Olopatadine)
Uses of Olopat Eye Drop
How Olopat Eye Drop works
Common side effects of Olopat Eye Drop
corneal staining, dizziness, rednes of eyelid, ocular discomfort, itching of the eye, breathlessness, nasal dryness, inflammation of the sinuses, eyelid disorder, dry mouth, , dermatitis contact, dry eye, Side effects for eye drops:Common: eye pain, visual disturbance, weakness, altered taste sensation, dermatitis, eye irritation, conjunctival disorder, swelling of the eyes and cornea, reduced clearness of vision, punctate keratitis, vomiting, eye discharge, eyelid margin crusting, abnormal sensation in eyes, inflammation of the cornea, feeling of discomfort .Side effects for oral:Common: sleepiness, skin burning sensation, swelling face, eye twitching, ocular hyperemia, urge to vomit, redness, fatigue.Uncommon: rhinitis, vision blurred, foreign body sensation in eyes, dry skin.Frequency not known: allergic reaction, corneal disturbances, abnormal intolerance to visual perception of light, feeling of discomfort, headache, swelling of the eylid, mydriasis, hypersensitivity .Rare: loss of appetite, jaundice., lacrimation increased, State of having less than normal sensitivity to stimulation
Expert advice for Olopat Eye Drop
- Do not use olopatadine eye drops while you are wearing contact lenses. Do not use contact lenses for at least 10-15 mins after using olopatadine in the eye.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses while you are on olopatadine eye drops treatment or while your eye is inflamed and red.
- Temporary blurred vision or other visual disturbances may affect the ability to drive or use machines. If blurred vision occurs at instillation of olopatadine eye drops, wait until the vision clears before driving or using machinery.
- If with olopatadine you are concomitantly using other eye drops or eye ointment medicines, leave at least 5 minutes between each medicine; Eye ointments should be administered last.
- Always follow directions of use given in the package insert while using eye drops.
- Olopatadine when taken orally may cause sleepiness. Avoid driving a car or operating machinery when treated with oral olopatadine.
- Do not use oral olopatadine if you have renal disorder or hepatic disorder.
Frequently asked questions of Olopat Eye Drop
|Strength||0.1% (5 ml )|
|Generic Name||Olopatadine Hcl|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
NancyFeb 01, 2016The best!
I am on my second year using this. It is fabulous. My friends are ordering from here now too. Too expensive in the states. Hope it never goes off the market!