Norflox 200 mg (Norfloxacin)
How it works
Common side effects
blurred vision, indigestion, Nausea, abdominal swelling, anal/rectal pain, abdominal pain, chills, abnormal blood counts, vomiting, itching, depression, tingling of the fingers, constipation, loss of appetite, painful periods, diarrhea, lack of sleep . hypersensitivity reactions., back pain, dizziness, fever, anxiety, rash, bitter taste, dry mouth/heartburn, mouth ulcer, decreased blood count, swelling, gas, elevated enzyme levels, headache, palpitations, loose stools, weakness
- Avoid norfloxacin if you have known history of muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis). It may further increase the muscle weakness.
- Do not drink or eat a lot of caffeine-containing products such as coffee, tea, energy drinks, cola, or chocolate -may increase nervousness, sleeplessness, heart pounding, and anxiety.
- Drink plenty of water or other fluids every day while you are taking norfloxacin.
- Do not start or continue the norfloxacin and consult your doctor if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
- Avoid unnecessary or prolonged exposure to sunlight or ultraviolet light (tanning beds and sunlamps) and to wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Norfloxacin may make your skin sensitive to sunlight or ultraviolet light. If your skin becomes reddened, swollen, or blistered, consult your doctor.
- Take norfloxacin at least one hour before or at least two hours after taking antacids (aluminum or magnesium hydroxide), didanosine, sucralfate, supplements or multivitamins that contain iron or zinc, meal or ingestion of milk and/or other dairy products.
- Norfloxacin can cause dizziness and light-headedness and, therefore, caution has to be taken before operating an automobile or machinery or engaging in activities requiring mental alertness and coordination.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Rocky HillJan 27, 2016Good Quality!!!
I was first prescribed this while on vacation in Australia. It helped immediately. So, I asked my doctor in the U. S. to prescribe it, so I could have it onhand for bladder infections. Was lucky to have it yesterday, Friday, at 5 p.m. after the doc was gone for the weekend and a bladder infection came on! The pain, burning, and pressure subsided in an hour or two, and it's only a 3-day treatment protocol. The side effects for me are just a little feeling of fatigue. Highly recommend!"