Norflox Eye Drop 0.3% - 5 ml (Norfloxacin)
How it works
Common side effects
indigestion, anal/rectal pain, abnormal blood counts, depression, loss of appetite, lack of sleep . hypersensitivity reactions., fever, bitter taste, decreased blood count, elevated enzyme levels, loose stools, blurred vision, abdominal swelling, chills, itching, constipation, diarrhea, dizziness, rash, mouth ulcer, gas, palpitations, Nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting, tingling of the fingers, painful periods, back pain, anxiety, dry mouth/heartburn, swelling, headache, weakness
- Avoid norfloxacin if you have known history of muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis). It may further increase the muscle weakness.
- Do not drink or eat a lot of caffeine-containing products such as coffee, tea, energy drinks, cola, or chocolate -may increase nervousness, sleeplessness, heart pounding, and anxiety.
- Drink plenty of water or other fluids every day while you are taking norfloxacin.
- Do not start or continue the norfloxacin and consult your doctor if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
- Avoid unnecessary or prolonged exposure to sunlight or ultraviolet light (tanning beds and sunlamps) and to wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Norfloxacin may make your skin sensitive to sunlight or ultraviolet light. If your skin becomes reddened, swollen, or blistered, consult your doctor.
- Take norfloxacin at least one hour before or at least two hours after taking antacids (aluminum or magnesium hydroxide), didanosine, sucralfate, supplements or multivitamins that contain iron or zinc, meal or ingestion of milk and/or other dairy products.
- Norfloxacin can cause dizziness and light-headedness and, therefore, caution has to be taken before operating an automobile or machinery or engaging in activities requiring mental alertness and coordination.
- Norfloxacin is associated with an increased risk of tendinitis and tendon rupture. it should be used carefully in patients over 60 years of age, in patients taking st**ds corticost**d drugs, in patients with kidney, heart or lung transplants to minimize this risk.
Frequently asked questions
|Strength||0.3% (5 ml) Eye Drop|
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
The RavenJan 27, 2016Very Effectiveness
I tried Norflox and nitrofurantion and they both made me sick. This medication worked well with a slight headache. Thank God it work fast too I took 400mg tid for a week. Great med