Nizral Cream 2% - 15gm (Ketoconazole)
How it works
Common side effects
decreased platlets, bleeding, inability to achieve erection, blockade of synthesis of hormones from adrenal glands, itching of skin, indigestion, Ketoconazole cream and shampoo: skin burning sensation, dryness, folliculitis, skin rash, numbness, vomiting, burning of skin).Oral ketoconazole:nausea, increased tears, abdominal paindiarrhoea, redness of skin, discomfort, hair loss., raised pressure in fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord, skin exfoliation sticky skin, and application site bleeding, irritation, hypersensitivity reactions, dizziness, intolerance to sunlight, liver damage, pricking, tingling, hair loss, enlargement of breastsin men, drowsiness and rash, inflammation, headache, decreased sperm count, menstrual disorders
- If you experience allergic reaction, swelling of the face, lips, mouth, tongue or throat which may cause difficulty in swallowing or breathing.
- If you experience severe irritation or reddening of the skin where ketoconazole is applied or other signs of allergy during the first few days of treatment.
- If you experience peeling or blistering of the skin.
- Dandruff shampoo may be irritating to eyes and contact with this area should be avoided.
- Consult your doctor if your symptoms have not been relieved within one week of taking ketoconazole.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
AhshaJan 27, 2016Skin tone has improved
This is a good and quality proudct. I read some of the side effects but i really did not notices as such. Speed of the order and quality was just outstanding. Happy to be SGP and so to be with this product.