Nizonide 500 mg (Nitazoxanide)
Nitazoxanide is used to treat traveler’s diarrhea or diarrhea caused by parasites (protozoans) such as Giardia lamblia or Cryptosporidium parvum.
How it works
Nitazoxanide is an antiprotozoal agent that belongs to class of medicine called amebicides. It prevents the growth of infection causing parasitic micro-organism.
What is Nitazoxanide?
Nitazoxanide is an antiprotozoal drug which is prescribed for the treatment of diarrhea in adults and children caused by protozoa Giardia lamblia as well as protozoa Cyptosporidium parvum. These conditions are known as traveler's diarrhea. It is sold as Alinia and Nizonide (made by Lupin) among a host of several other trade names across the world. Nitazoxanide may also be prescribed for other conditions not described here.
Important Information about Nitazoxanide
It is recommended that you take Nitazoxanide (Alinia, Nizonide) with food. Before taking this medications, let your doctor know about your medical history or present conditions, especially if you ever had or have any of these: liver disease, kidney disease, HIV infection or problems with your immune system. You may not be able to use Nitazoxanide normally if you have any of the above mentioned conditions. You may require special dosing and medical testing Nitazoxanide is an FDA pregnancy category B drug which means that it is not expected to cause harm to an unborn baby if taken during pregnancy. However you must consult your doctor before taking this medication if you are pregnant. It is not known whether this medication can pass into breast milk and harm a nursing baby. It is also recommended that you consult a doctor prior to taking this medication if you a breast feeding a baby.
Before taking Nitazoxanide
Before taking this Nitoazoaxnide (Alinia, Nizonide), let your doctor know about your medical history or present conditions, especially if you ever had or have any of these: liver disease, kidney disease, HIV infection or problems with your immune system. You may not be able to use Nitazoxanide normally if you have any of the above mentioned conditions. You may require special dosing and medical testing.
How should I take Nitazoxanide?
You should take Nitazoxanide medication exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Not following your doctor with regards to the treatment with this medication can be harmful and may not cure your illness as required.
What if I miss a dose?
Missing even a single dose of medications like Nitazoxanide can be harmful. Take your medication as scheduled. However, if you miss to take a dose on time, take it at the moment you remember it. But skip the missed dose if the time to take the next scheduled dose is almost near. Do not take extra doses to compensate for the missed dose.
What if I overdose?
In an event of an overdose of Nitazoxanide, call the Doctor Immediately. Overdose of this medication may cause some of the side effects listed in this guide.
What should I avoid while taking Nitazoxanide?
You must adhere to any diet or activity restrictions advised by your doctor while taking Nitazoxanide
Nitazoxanide Side Effects
Nitazoxanide (Alinia, Nizonide), like all medications may cause side effects. However, not all people may experience side effects. Some common side effects of this medication are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and headache. If any of these conditions persist or deteriorate, seek medical help right away. The information provided in this guide is non exhaustive. There may be other side effects as well.
Nitazoxanide Dosing Information
Strictly take the Nitazoxanide dose as set by your doctor. Do not alter it under any circumstances without your doctor's advice.
Interaction with other Drugs
Several drugs may impact the way that Nitazoxanide is metabolized ("broken down") in the body, resulting in higher or lower than required levels of the medication in the blood. You must ask your doctor before taking any other medicines during treatment with Nitazoxanide Consult your doctor before taking other prescription or OTC (over-the-counter) medications including vitamins, minerals, and herbal products while you are undergoing treatment with Nitazoxanide.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Lupin Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyNizonide500mg (1)
- BuyNizonide500mgOnline (1)
- Nizonide500mgpriceinusa (1)
- Nizonide500mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapNizonide500mgOnline (1)
- Nizonide500mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyNizonide500mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseNizonide500mgonline (1)
- Nizonide500mgreview (1)
- Nizonide500mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Nitazoxanide500mguses (1)
- Nizonide500mgeBay (1)
- BuyGenericNitazoxanide500mg (1)
- BuyNitazoxanide500mg (1)
- BuyNitazoxanide500mgOnline (1)
- BuyNizonide500mgCheapNitazoxanide500mg (1)
- Nitazoxanide500mgreview (1)
- BuyAlinia500mgOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyNizonide500mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyNizonide500mginIndia (1)
- BuyNizonide500mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericAlinia500mgonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericAlinia500mg (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyAlinia500mg (1)
- genericNitazoxanide500mgvs.Alinia500mg (1)
- doesgenericNitazoxanide500mgwork (1)
- Nitazoxanide500mgvs.Alinia500mgreviews (1)
- BuyNitazoxanide500mgonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericAlinia500mgfromCanada (1)
- genericAlinia500mgCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestNizonide500mg (1)
- genericAlinia500mgforsale (1)
- genericAlinia500mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericAlinia500mg (1)
- OrderGenericAlinia500mgOnline (1)
- buygenericAlinia500mgonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericAlinia500mgonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericAlinia500mgonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericAlinia500mgonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericAlinia500mgonlinewithDiscover (1)
- Nizonide500mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleNizonide500mg (1)
- genericAlinia500mgfreeshipping (1)
- genericAlinia500mgcost (1)
- Nizonide500mg (1)
- Nizonide500mgfastshipping (1)
- buyNizonide500mggenericAlinia500mg (1)
- genericformofAlinia500mg (1)
- genericversionofAlinia500mg (1)
- Alinia500mgdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericAlinia500mgonline (1)
- Alinia500mgonlinepharmacy (1)
- Nizonide500mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyNizonide500mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
CourteousJan 27, 2016Excellent Quality
This is working when nothing else has. No side effects, packaged in blister packs. I love this