Montair LC Kid (Levocetirizine 2.5mg & Montelukast 4mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Common: dry mouth, Abdominal and stomach pain, And diarrhea., And vomiting, Common: drowsiness, Excessive tiredness, Gastrointesinal symptoms., And headache., Abdominal cramps, Hypersensitive reactions, Stuffy nose, Sleep walking
- Use levocetirizine with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- It is best to take the drug at bedtime as it can make you drowzy.
- Do not take levocetirizine if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to levocetirizine.
- Take special care with levocetirizine and follow the advice of your doctor: if you suffer from epilepsy or are in any risk of having fits. if you suffer from kidney failure, because you may require a lower dosage.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking drugs like antidepressants; medications for anxiety, mental illness, or seizures; ritonavir; sedatives; sleeping pills; theophylline; and tranquilizers, as it may worsen the side effects.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding.
- Levocetrizine can cause drowsiness. Avoid engaging in hazardous occupations requiring complete mental alertness such as driving or operating machinery when taking.
- Do not take alcohol with cetirizine, as it may worsen the side effects.
Frequently asked questions
|Equivalent Brand||Montair LC Kid|
|Generic Name||Montelukast & Levocetrizine|
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
CoreyJan 27, 2016Quick & easy transaction
The web site works well. There were no problems with the credit card transaction. The product arrived on time and was as described on their site.