Metaspray Nasal Spray (Mometasone 50 mcg)
Metaspray Nasal Spray (Mometasone Furoate) works by acting on mast cells and leukotrienes in the nose so as to decrease and block allergic inflammation. Conditions for which this intranasal corticost**d spray has demonstrated efficacy for include seasonal and year round (perennial) allergic rhinitis and nasal polyps. It has also shown promise as an adjunct treatment for acute sinusitis and recurrent rhinosinusitis. Physicians generally recommend use of a corticost**d spray such as this one as a first line therapy for hay fever or related conditions, and it has also been used to as a preventative treatment for patients known to be affected by allergies.
If used for prophylaxis (prevention), treatment generally commences 2 to 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the pollen season. Corticost**ds are normally made by the adrenal glands in the body and synthetic versions of them are commonly used for a wide range of applications due to their potent anti-inflammatory effects. When sprayed into the nasal passages, it is absorbed by the nasal mucosa.
This allows it to target various cells responsible for the allergic response, including neutrophils and inflammatory cells, as well as other substances such as histamines. As a result of this, inflammatory substances are prevented from acting in the nose, and the swelling of the nasal passages is decreased, thereby allowing for a reduction in congestion, itching and rhinitis. This allows patients to breathe easier and minimizes the disruption caused by allergies.
How it works
Dosage and Administration
Administration of Metaspray Nasal Spray (Mometasone Furoate) takes place via the intranasal route. It comes as a solution, which is provided in a 10ml bottle. The bottle is equipped with a special pump device, which allows it to be delivered straight to the nasal mucosa as a fine mist. Enough medicine is provided to administer 100 measured doses, and each dose contains 50mcg of the active ingredient. Your physician will determine the extent of your allergies and calculate a dosage schedule accordingly. To use it, take the plastic cap off the applicator and shake the bottle well.
Prime the pump by pressing down on it to release several test sprays into the air. You will know that it is ready for use when the medicine is released as a very fine spray. To use it, blow your nose gently so as to make sure the nostrils are clear. Slowly and carefully insert the applicator into the nostril and when you are ready, apply gentle pressure to the nostril that is not being treated. Press down on the nozzle to spray it, and gently inhale through the nose. This process may be repeated for the opposite nostril.
Metaspray Nasal Spray (Mometasone Furoate) has been associated with cataracts or glaucoma. You may need to go for an eye test. It could also trigger slow wound healing, and this is especially important to take into consideration if you have any nasal injuries.
The applicator may need to be taken apart periodically for cleaning. This will help to maintain maximum hygiene and reduce the risk of spreading infections.
Common side effects
lightening of skin, increased hair growth on face, sore throat, spots on the skin and dry mouth, itching or thinning of the skin, pimples, Headache, back., acne, hands, nose bleeds, burning
- Do not take the medicine If you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Do not use mometasone cream to treat diaper rash.
Frequently asked questions
|Generic Name||Mometasone Furoate|
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyMetasprayNasalSpray (1)
- BuyMetasprayNasalSprayOnline (1)
- MetasprayNasalSpraypriceinusa (1)
- MetasprayNasalSpraypriceinIndia (1)
- CheapMetasprayNasalSprayOnline (1)
- MetasprayNasalSpraySideEffect (1)
- BuyMetasprayNasalSprayPayPal (1)
- PurchaseMetasprayNasalSprayonline (1)
- MetasprayNasalSprayreview (1)
- MetasprayNasalSpraysupplierinIndia (1)
- Mometasoneuses (3)
- MetasprayNasalSprayeBay (1)
- BuyGenericMometasone (3)
- BuyMometasone (3)
- BuyMometasoneOnline (3)
- BuyMetasprayNasalSprayCheapMometasone (1)
- Mometasonereview (3)
- BuyNasonexnasalsprayOnlineIndia (2)
- BuyMetasprayNasalSprayonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyMetasprayNasalSprayinIndia (1)
- BuyMetasprayNasalSprayOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericNasonexnasalsprayonlinecheap (2)
- isthereagenericNasonexnasalspray (2)
- bestwebsitetobuyNasonexnasalspray (2)
- genericMometasonevs.Nasonexnasalspray (2)
- doesgenericMometasonework (3)
- Mometasonevs.Nasonexnasalsprayreviews (2)
- BuyMometasoneonlinePayPal (3)
- buygenericNasonexnasalsprayfromCanada (2)
- genericNasonexnasalsprayCanadapharmacy (2)
- CheapestMetasprayNasalSpray (1)
- genericNasonexnasalsprayforsale (2)
- genericNasonexnasalsprayonlineCanadianpharmacy (2)
- DiscountgenericNasonexnasalspray (2)
- OrderGenericNasonexnasalsprayOnline (2)
- buygenericNasonexnasalsprayonlinesafely (2)
- buygenericNasonexnasalsprayonlinewithMasterCard (2)
- buygenericNasonexnasalsprayonlinewithVisa (2)
- buygenericNasonexnasalsprayonlinewithAmex (2)
- buygenericNasonexnasalsprayonlinewithDiscover (2)
- MetasprayNasalSprayexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleMetasprayNasalSpray (1)
- genericNasonexnasalsprayfreeshipping (2)
- genericNasonexnasalspraycost (2)
- MetasprayNasalSpray (1)
- MetasprayNasalSprayfastshipping (1)
- buyMetasprayNasalSpraygenericNasonexnasalspray (1)
- genericformofNasonexnasalspray (2)
- genericversionofNasonexnasalspray (2)
- Nasonexnasalspraydiscount (2)
- wheretobuygenericNasonexnasalsprayonline (2)
- Nasonexnasalsprayonlinepharmacy (2)
- MetasprayNasalSpraybuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyMetasprayNasalSpray (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
AlexanderFeb 03, 2016good product
It has worked great for what it was intended. My nasal passages opened up during the worst allergy season now, and I didn't want to rub my face. Thank you SGP for such a quality product at cheap prices.