Mesacol 800 mg (Mesalazine)
How it works
What is Mesacol?
Mesacol (mesalamine) affects a substance in the body that causes inflammation, tissue damage, and diarrhea. Mesacol is used to treat mildly to moderately active ulcerative colitis in patients 5 years of age and older. Mesacol is also used to prevent the symptoms of ulcerative colitis from recurring.
Stop using Mesacol and call your doctor at once if you have severe stomach pain, cramping, fever, headache, and bloody diarrhea.
Before taking this medicine
You should not use Mesacol if you are allergic to mesalamine or to aspirin or other salicylates (such as Nuprin Backache Caplet, Kaopectate, KneeRelief, Pamprin Cramp Formula, Pepto-Bismol, Tricosal, Trilisate, and others). To make sure Mesacol is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have: a stomach condition called pyloric stenosis; a history of allergy to sulfasalazine (Azulfidine); heart disease; kidney disease; or liver disease. FDA pregnancy category C. It is not known whether Mesacol will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medication. Mesalamine can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby while using Mesacol. Do not give this medicine to a child without medical advice.
How should I take Mesacol?
Take Mesacol exactly as it was prescribed for you. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Take Mesacol with a full glass of water. Mesacol can be taken with or without food. Follow your doctor's instructions. Do not crush, break, or chew a Mesacol tablet. Swallow the tablet whole. The delayed-release tablet is specially formulated to release the medicine after it has passed through your stomach into your intestines. Breaking the pill may cause the drug to be released too early in the digestive tract. Call your doctor if you find undissolved tablets in your stool. This medication can cause unusual results with certain medical tests. Tell any doctor who treats you that you are taking Mesacol. Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
What should I avoid?
Follow your doctor's instructions about any restrictions on food, beverages, or activity.
Mesacol side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any signs of an allergic reaction to Mesacol: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Mesacol and call your doctor at once if you have: severe stomach pain, cramping, bloody diarrhea; fever, headache, skin rash; chest pain, shortness of breath; nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); little or no urinating; swelling, rapid weight gain; or bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds. Common Mesacol side effects may include: mild stomach discomfort, gas; flu symptoms, runny nose; diarrhea, constipation; headache, dizziness; weakness; or joint pain. This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyMesacol800mg (1)
- BuyMesacol800mgOnline (1)
- Mesacol800mgpriceinusa (1)
- Mesacol800mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapMesacol800mgOnline (1)
- Mesacol800mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyMesacol800mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseMesacol800mgonline (1)
- Mesacol800mgreview (1)
- Mesacol800mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Mesalamine800mguses (1)
- Mesacol800mgeBay (1)
- BuyGenericMesalamine800mg (1)
- BuyMesalamine800mg (1)
- BuyMesalamine800mgOnline (1)
- BuyMesacol800mgCheapMesalamine800mg (1)
- Mesalamine800mgreview (1)
- BuyAsacol800mgOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyMesacol800mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyMesacol800mginIndia (1)
- BuyMesacol800mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericAsacol800mgonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericAsacol800mg (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyAsacol800mg (1)
- genericMesalamine800mgvs.Asacol800mg (1)
- doesgenericMesalamine800mgwork (1)
- Mesalamine800mgvs.Asacol800mgreviews (1)
- BuyMesalamine800mgonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericAsacol800mgfromCanada (1)
- genericAsacol800mgCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestMesacol800mg (1)
- genericAsacol800mgforsale (1)
- genericAsacol800mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericAsacol800mg (1)
- OrderGenericAsacol800mgOnline (1)
- buygenericAsacol800mgonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericAsacol800mgonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericAsacol800mgonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericAsacol800mgonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericAsacol800mgonlinewithDiscover (1)
- Mesacol800mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleMesacol800mg (1)
- genericAsacol800mgfreeshipping (1)
- genericAsacol800mgcost (1)
- Mesacol800mg (1)
- Mesacol800mgfastshipping (1)
- buyMesacol800mggenericAsacol800mg (1)
- genericformofAsacol800mg (1)
- genericversionofAsacol800mg (1)
- Asacol800mgdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericAsacol800mgonline (1)
- Asacol800mgonlinepharmacy (1)
- Mesacol800mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyMesacol800mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
DrewFeb 03, 2016Excellent Company
I have been using Safegeneric pharmacy for over 4 years now. Quality, safe products. Great prices. Easy to use website. Email updates sent out on order status. Excellent customer service.
It is a pleasure doing business with Safegeneric