Maxiflo Inhaler 125
Each actuation delivers:
Formoterol Fumarate Dihydrate IP……….........6 mcg
Fluticasone Propionate IP………………….......125 mcg
Suspended in propellant HFA 134a ……...…...q.s.
MAXIFLO inhaler is a combination of Fluticasone propionate, a synthetic corticost***d and formoterol; a selective long acting beta2-agonist.
Fluticasone propionate is a synthetic, trifluorinated glucocorticoid with potent anti-inflammatory activity. Formoterol is a very potent long-acting adrenoceptor beta2-agonist with a high intrinsic activity and a rapid onset of action.
How it works
Common side effects
Fainting, Stuffy or runny nose and sore throat, Hoarseness, Difficulty in breathing or swallowing, Nausea, Extreme tiredness, Swelling of any body part, Heartburn, Vomiting, Itching, Coughing or tightness in chest immediately after formoterol inhalation, Stomach pain, Difficulty in falling or staying asleep, Diarrhea, Back pain, Dizziness, Nervousness, Chest pain, Rash, Uncontrollable shaking of a body part, Lightheadedness, Muscle cramps, Dry mouth, Headache, Seizures.
Cough, Tightness in the chest, Sore throat, Mild fever, Bleeding of the nose, Nausea, Vomiting, Upset stomach, Sinus pain., White patches or sores on the lips or inside the mouth, Especially, If used for more than 6 weeks, Sneezing, Hoarseness in voice, Stuffy nose, Headache
- Do not use formoterol inhalation to treat an asthma attack that has already begun.
- Do not use this drug, if you are allergic to formoterol.
- Never place a capsule in the mouthpiece of the inhaler.
- Consult your doctor before taking formoterol, If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- It should be taken as an inhaler or nebulizer after clearly following instructions of the doctor and the instructions given in the patient information leaflet in the medication box.
Frequently asked questions
|Equivalent Brand||Flutiform Inhaler|
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.