Martifur 50 mg (Nitrofurantoin)
How it works
What is Nitrofurantoin?
Nitrofurantoin is an antibiotic drug that is mainly prescribed for the treatment of urinary tract infections. This medication may also be used against other conditions not listed here. Nitrofurantoin is sold under various trade names, a couple of which are Macrodantin and Martifur (made by Walter Bushnell)
Important Information about Nitrofurantoin
You should not take Nitrofurantoin (Macrodantin, Martifur) if you allergic to it, or if you have severe kidney disease, urination problems, or a history of jaundice or liver problems caused by Nitrofurantoin. Women in their last 2 to 4 weeks of pregnancy should also not take this medicine.
Before taking Nitrofurantoin, notify your doctor if you have or have ever had kidney disease, anemia, diabetes, an electrolyte imbalance or vitamin B deficiency, a genetic enzyme deficiency, or any type of debilitating disease.
It is recommended that you take Nitrofurantoin with food. Do not use any type of antacids while taking this medicine. Ask your doctor if you need to use an antacid during treatment with Nitrofurantoin.
Use Nitrofurantoin medication regularly and for the complete duration of time as prescribed. Symptoms improve usually before the entire course of the medication is over.
Before taking Nitrofurantoin
To be sure that Nitrofurantoin (Macrodantin, Martifur) is safe for you, let your doctor known in advance if you have any of these conditions: kidney disease, anemia, diabetes, an electrolyte imbalance or vitamin B deficiency, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency, or any type of debilitating disease.
How should I take Nitrofurantoin?
All medications must be taken exactly as prescribed by the doctor or as mentioned in the medication label or patient leaflet which comes along with the medication. Directions may defer for different conditions and may depend on other factors. Always store Nitrofurantoin in a cool and dry place.
What if I miss a dose?
Missing even a single dose of Nitrofurantoin can be detrimental for your condition. But if you miss a dose due to uncontrollable reasons, take it as soon as you remember it. However, skip the miss dose if it is too long since the original time to take the dose and very close to the time for the next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to compensate for the missed dose.
What if I overdose?
If you think that you have taken an overdose of Nitrofurantoin, contact the Doctor immediately for further course of action.
What should I avoid while taking Nitrofurantoin?
Antibiotics medicine can cause diarrhea. Do not take any diarrhea medicine without asking your doctor. Also, do not consume any type of antacids while taking Nitrofurantoin. Ask your doctor about the proper type of antacid to be had.
Nitrofurantoin Side Effects
Some common side effects of Nitrofurantoin are nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, or headache. To minimize nausea, take this medication with food. If any of these conditions do not vanish after sometime or deteriorate further, seek medical attention right away. Dark yellow or brown urine may result while taking this medicine. This effect is not harmless and will disappear when you stop taking this medicine.
Nitrofurantoin may cause rare but serious side effects such as lung problems (rarely fatal). Symptoms of lung problems include chest pain, shortness of breath, or unusual/persistent cough. Other serious side effects are new signs of infection (fever, persistent sore throat), easy bruising/bleeding, mental/mood changes, persistent or severe headache, or vision changes. Contact your doctor if you experience any serious side effects.
The list of side effects mentioned may not be comprehensive.
Nitrofurantoin Dosing Information
You must follow the exact dosage of Nitrofurantoin as advised by your doctor. Do not alter it under any circumstances without your doctorâ€™s advice.
Interaction with other drugs
You must share in advance with your doctor, the list of all medications which you may be using, especially these: magnesium salicylates, choline magnesium, and probenecid. These drugs may interact with Nitrofurantoin. However, this is incomplete information as mentioning all the details here is out of scope for this guide. There may be other medications. Never start a new medication with consulting a doctor.
|Manufacturer||Walter Bushnell, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyMartifur50mg (1)
- BuyMartifur50mgOnline (1)
- Martifur50mgpriceinusa (1)
- Martifur50mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapMartifur50mgOnline (1)
- Martifur50mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyMartifur50mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseMartifur50mgonline (1)
- Martifur50mgreview (1)
- Martifur50mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Nitrofurantoin50mguses (1)
- Martifur50mgeBay (1)
- BuyGenericNitrofurantoin50mg (1)
- BuyNitrofurantoin50mg (1)
- BuyNitrofurantoin50mgOnline (1)
- BuyMartifur50mgCheapNitrofurantoin50mg (1)
- Nitrofurantoin50mgreview (1)
- BuyMacrodantin50mgOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyMartifur50mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyMartifur50mginIndia (1)
- BuyMartifur50mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericMacrodantin50mgonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericMacrodantin50mg (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyMacrodantin50mg (1)
- genericNitrofurantoin50mgvs.Macrodantin50mg (1)
- doesgenericNitrofurantoin50mgwork (1)
- Nitrofurantoin50mgvs.Macrodantin50mgreviews (1)
- BuyNitrofurantoin50mgonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericMacrodantin50mgfromCanada (1)
- genericMacrodantin50mgCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestMartifur50mg (1)
- genericMacrodantin50mgforsale (1)
- genericMacrodantin50mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericMacrodantin50mg (1)
- OrderGenericMacrodantin50mgOnline (1)
- buygenericMacrodantin50mgonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericMacrodantin50mgonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericMacrodantin50mgonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericMacrodantin50mgonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericMacrodantin50mgonlinewithDiscover (1)
- Martifur50mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleMartifur50mg (1)
- genericMacrodantin50mgfreeshipping (1)
- genericMacrodantin50mgcost (1)
- Martifur50mg (1)
- Martifur50mgfastshipping (1)
- buyMartifur50mggenericMacrodantin50mg (1)
- genericformofMacrodantin50mg (1)
- genericversionofMacrodantin50mg (1)
- Macrodantin50mgdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericMacrodantin50mgonline (1)
- Macrodantin50mgonlinepharmacy (1)
- Martifur50mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyMartifur50mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.