Each film-coated tablet contains
What is lopinavir and ritonavir (Lopimune)?
What is the most important information I should know about lopinavir and ritonavir?
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had a severe allergic reaction to lopinavir or ritonavir. Serious drug interactions can occur when certain medicines are used together with lopinavir and ritonavir. Tell each of your healthcare providers about all medicines you use now, and any medicine you start or stop using.
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking lopinavir and ritonavir?
You should not use this medicine if you have ever had a severe allergic reaction to lopinavir or ritonavir.
Some medicines can cause unwanted or dangerous effects when used with Lopimune. Your doctor may need to change your treatment plan if you use any of the following drugs: alfuzosin;pimozide;rifampin;lovastatin, simvastatin;midazolam, triazolam;sildenafil (Revatio for pulmonary arterial hypertension);St. John's wort; or an ergot medicine (ergotamine, dihydroergotamine, methylergonovine).To make sure Lopimune is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:liver disease (especially hepatitis B or C);heart disease or a heart rhythm disorder;a personal or family history of Long QT Syndrome;pancreas problems;diabetes;low levels of potassium in your blood; a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;high cholesterol or triglycerides; orif you have ever used a protease inhibitor in the past.
It is not known whether this medicine will harm an unborn baby. But HIV can be passed to your baby if you are not properly treated during pregnancy. Take all of your HIV medicines as directed to control your infection.
If you are pregnant, your name may be listed on a pregnancy registry. This is to track the outcome of the pregnancy and to evaluate any effects of Lopimune on the baby.
Lopimune can make birth control pills or patches less effective. Ask your doctor about using a non-hormone method of birth control (such as a condom, diaphragm, spermicide) to prevent pregnancy while taking Lopimune. Women with HIV or AIDS should not breast-feed a baby. Even if your baby is born without HIV, the virus may be passed to the baby in your breast milk. Lopimune is not approved for use by anyone younger than 14 days old. Premature infants should not receive the medication until it has been 14 days after their original due date.
How should I take lopinavir and ritonavir?
Follow all directions on your prescription label, especially when giving the medicine to a child. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. If a child is taking this medication, tell your doctor if the child has any changes in weight. Lopimune doses are based on weight in children. Do not crush, chew, or break a Lopimune tablet. Swallow the pill whole. Lopimune tablets can be taken with or without food.
Lopimune liquid should be taken with food. Measure liquid medicine with a special dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup. If you do not have a dose-measuring device, ask your pharmacist for one. While using Lopimune, you may need frequent blood tests at your doctor's office.
HIV/AIDS is usually treated with a combination of drugs. Use all medications as directed by your doctor. Read the medication guide or patient instructions provided with each medication. Do not change your doses or medication schedule without your doctor's advice. Every person with HIV or AIDS should remain under the care of a doctor.
Store Lopimune liquid in the refrigerator or at room temperature. If you store the liquid at room temperature you must use it within 60 days. Store the tablets at room temperature, away from heat and moisture. Keep the pills in their original container with the cap tightly closed.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. An overdose of Lopimune oral liquid could be fatal to a child.
What should I avoid while taking lopinavir and ritonavir?
If you take Lopimune liquid and you also take didanosine (Videx), take the didanosine at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after you take Lopimune liquid.
Lopimune liquid contains alcohol. Avoid drinking alcohol while using this medicine.
Taking this medication will not prevent you from passing HIV to other people. Do not have unprotected sex or share razors or toothbrushes. Talk with your doctor about safe ways to prevent HIV transmission during sex. Sharing drug or medicine needles is never safe, even for a healthy person.
Lopinavir and ritonavir side effects
Dizzy or tired; rash or itching; headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Reactions such as numbness or tingling around lips, Mouth, Hands or feet; feeling sleepy, Stomach upset or indigestion, Joint or back pain; nerve damage causing pain and weakness; bad taste in the mouth, Diarrhea; throat pain or cough; feeling hot or flushing symptoms. Lopinavir inhibits the HIV viral protease enzyme. This prevents cleavage of the gag-pol polyprotein and, therefore, improper viral assembly results. This subsequently results in non-infectious, immature viral particles.
Lopinavir and ritonavir dosing information
Usual Adult Dose for HIV Infection:
Once-daily dosing regimen: Lopinavir 800 mg-ritonavir 200 mg orally once a day
Twice-daily dosing regimen: Lopinavir 400 mg-ritonavir 100 mg orally twice a day
What other drugs will affect lopinavir and ritonavir?
Many drugs can interact with Lopimune. Not all possible interactions are listed here. Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any you start or stop using, especially: antiviral medicines to treat hepatitis C or HIV;cancer medicine;medicine to prevent organ transplant rejection;"statin" cholesterol-lowering medicine;an antibiotic--bedaquiline, clarithromycin, metronidazole, rifabutin; antifungal medicine--itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole; heart or blood pressure medicine--amiodarone, felodipine, lidocaine, nicardipine, nifedipine, quinidine; medicine to prevent blood clots--rivaroxaban, warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven);
|Strength||200mg + 50mg|
|Generic Name||Lopinavir and Ritonavir|
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyLopimuneTablets (1)
- BuyLopimuneTabletsOnline (1)
- LopimuneTabletspriceinusa (1)
- LopimuneTabletspriceinIndia (1)
- CheapLopimuneTabletsOnline (1)
- LopimuneTabletsSideEffect (1)
- BuyLopimuneTabletsPayPal (1)
- PurchaseLopimuneTabletsonline (1)
- LopimuneTabletsreview (1)
- LopimuneTabletssupplierinIndia (1)
- Lopinavirandritonaviruses (1)
- LopimuneTabletseBay (1)
- BuyGenericLopinavirandritonavir (1)
- BuyLopinavirandritonavir (1)
- BuyLopinavirandritonavirOnline (1)
- BuyLopimuneTabletsCheapLopinavirandritonavir (1)
- Lopinavirandritonavirreview (1)
- BuyKaletraTabletsOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyLopimuneTabletsonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyLopimuneTabletsinIndia (1)
- BuyLopimuneTabletsOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericKaletraTabletsonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericKaletraTablets (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyKaletraTablets (1)
- genericLopinavirandritonavirvs.KaletraTablets (1)
- doesgenericLopinavirandritonavirwork (1)
- Lopinavirandritonavirvs.KaletraTabletsreviews (1)
- BuyLopinavirandritonavironlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericKaletraTabletsfromCanada (1)
- genericKaletraTabletsCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestLopimuneTablets (1)
- genericKaletraTabletsforsale (1)
- genericKaletraTabletsonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericKaletraTablets (1)
- OrderGenericKaletraTabletsOnline (1)
- buygenericKaletraTabletsonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericKaletraTabletsonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericKaletraTabletsonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericKaletraTabletsonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericKaletraTabletsonlinewithDiscover (1)
- LopimuneTabletsexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleLopimuneTablets (1)
- genericKaletraTabletsfreeshipping (1)
- genericKaletraTabletscost (1)
- LopimuneTablets (1)
- LopimuneTabletsfastshipping (1)
- buyLopimuneTabletsgenericKaletraTablets (1)
- genericformofKaletraTablets (1)
- genericversionofKaletraTablets (1)
- KaletraTablets (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.