What does Liothyronine 25mcg (GearLio) do?
Liothyronine, or T3 (L-triiodothyronine) is one of the thyroid hormones, synthesized and secreted by the thyroid gland. T3 contains three iodine atoms and is derived from peripheral monodeiodination of T4 (at the 5th position of iodothyronine nucleus); T3 is the main hormone delivered and used by the tissues. Thyroid hormones increase oxygen consumption by the majority of tissues throughout the body; both T3 and T4 increase the BMR (basal metabolic rate) and the metabolism of lipids, carbohydrates and proteins. Therefore thyroid hormones exhibit significant effects on every organ system and are crucial in the CNS development.
Liothyronine 25mcg (GearLio) is used mainly as a replacement or supplemental therapy in patients with hypothyroidism, except for transient hypothyrodism during the recovery phase of subacute thyroiditis.
Why buy Liothyronine 25mcg (GearLio) from SafeGenericPharmacy?
• Low prices. We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
• Total privacy. Your information is always kept strictly confidential.
• Convenience. You won’t need to wait in long lines at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
• Authenticity. We only sell authentic Liothyronine 25mcg (GearLio), manufactured by MaxStream Pharma at a plant in the Singapore.
• Professional Advice. A physician licensed evaluates every order. An Indian licensed pharmacist will dispense your medication and send it directly to your door.
How does Liothyronine 25mcg (GearLio) work?
T3 is a tyrosine-based hormone produced by the thyroid gland. Although the major form of thyroid hormone in the blood is thyroxine (T4), T4 is converted to the more active T3 form (liothyronine) by deiodinases in peripheral tissues. Thyroid hormones are essential for development and differentiation of all cells in human body; they regulate protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism, as well as how individual cells utilise energetic compounds. Thyroid hormone derivatives initiate their downstream effects through binding to nuclear thyroid hormone (TR) receptors. In a bound active state TR can regulate gene expression via direct interaction with DNA components. Various intercellular signalling pathways lead to direct effect on metabolism; T3 promotes an increase in BMR, protein synthesis, and sensitivity to catecholamines (e.g. adrenaline).
How should Liothyronine 25mcg (GearLio) be taken?
Cytomel should be taken orally, with or without food following the prescribed dosage regimen. It works best, when taken at the same time each day and for at least few weeks to relieve symptoms of a patient’s condition.
Cytomel should be taken 4 hours apart from calcium salts (like calcium carbonate), cholestyramine, or sucralfate. Double doses should not be taken at any time; in case of a missed dose – one should be taken as soon as possible unless, it is time for the next dose, in which case the missed dose should be skipped and regular dosing schedule followed.
Safety Information of Liothyronine 25mcg (GearLio)
Cytomel is contraindicated if: the patient is allergic to any ingredient in cytomel; in presence or a history of heart attack; presence of untreated thyrotoxicosis or uncorrected adrenal gland problems.
Medical assistance is required if any of the following apply:
Dose should be adjusted in case of any of the following: tremor, nervousness, insomnia, headaches, change in appetite, weight loss, diarrhoea, increased sweating or sensitivity to heat, increased heart rate, chest pain, and shortness of breath;
Concomitant treatment with blood thinners will require dosage adjustment in the blood thinner;
Diabetes. Cytomel may affect blood glucose levels;
Elderly patients may be more sensitive and should use cytomel with caution;
T3 may cause temporary hair loss in children;
T3 can be passed into breast milk; breastfeeding of pregnant women should consult a doctor whether treatment with cytomel should be continued;
Thyroid function test may be required on a regular basis;
Doctors should be informed if patients is undergoing therapy with T3 prior receiving any medical or dental treatment, emergency care, or surgery;
Cytomel will be taken for life unless patient is suffering from temporary low thyroid activity associated with thyroid inflammation.
How Liothyronine 25mcg (GearLio) controls weight and energy levels.
T3 directly controls the body’s metabolic rate.
When the amount of thyroid hormones produced in the body falls, the rate of metabolism falls with it. In this regard, the amount of circulating T3 is more important than that of T4.
Because of the reduced metabolic rate, low thyroid functioning results in difficulty reducing body weight. When overweight individuals adopt healthy, low caloric diets and take up regular exercise but still cannot shed weight, the most likely reason is low metabolic rate caused by low T3 levels.
Even a 10% reduction in metabolic rate can make weight loss very difficult. However, available clinical data suggest that most people who find it difficult to lose weight have 15 – 40% reduction in metabolic rate.
For this group of people, T3 is the magic remedy for losing weight.
Unlike stimulants like caffeine and synephrine, T3 increases the rate of metabolism without such side effects as jitters. It does not make the user “hyper”. Instead, it simply energizes the user without the crash that comes from overstimulation with stimulants.
Increased Growth Hormone Secretion
Invitro, animal and human studies have all demonstrated that T3 administration increases growth hormone production. Since GH is calorigenic , elevated GH may contribute to some of the fat burning associated with T3 administration.
Side effects of Liothyronine 25mcg (GearLio)
Most common side effects include partial, temporary hair loss in children; tachycardia, jittery feeling and weight loss.
In case of any of the following severe side effects, patient should seek imeediate medical assistance: allergic reaction, changes in menstrual period, chest pain, difficulty breathing, irregular heartbeat, leg cramps, diarrhoea or vomiting.
|Equivalent Brand||Cytomel T3|
|Generic Name||Liothyronine Sodium|
|Manufacturer||Topgear Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyDuratia (4)
- BuyDuratiaOnline (4)
- LiothyronineSodium (1)
- LiothyronineSodiumreviews (1)
- buyLiothyronineSodiumonline (1)
- LiothyronineSodiumpriceinusa (1)
- LiothyronineSodiumusesCheapLiothyronineSodium (1)
- CheapLiothyronineSodium25mcg (1)
- BuyLiothyronineSodium (1)
- BuyLiothyronineSodium25mcg (1)
- BuyLiothyronine25mcgOnline (1)
- Liothyronine25mcgpriceinusa (1)
- Liothyronine25mcgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapLiothyronine25mcgOnline (1)
- BuyLiothyronine25mcg (1)
- Liothyronine25mcgSideEffect (1)
- BuyLiothyronine25mcgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseLiothyronine25mcgonline (1)
- Liothyronine25mcgreview (1)
- Liothyronine25mcgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Liothyronine25mcgebay (1)
- BuyGenericLiothyronineSodium (1)
- BuyLiothyronine25mcgCheapLiothyronineSodium (1)
- LiothyronineSodiumreview (1)
- BuyCytomelOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyLiothyronine25mcgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyLiothyronine25mcginIndia (1)
- BuyLiothyronine25mcgOnlineuk (1)
- buygenericCytomelonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericCytomel (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyCytomel (1)
- LiothyronineSodiumgenericvsCytomel (1)
- doesgenericLiothyronineSodiumwork (1)
- LiothyronineSodiumvsCytomelreviews (1)
- buyLiothyronineSodiumpowder (1)
- buyLiothyronineSodiumonlinepaypal (1)
- buygenericCytomelfromcanada (1)
- genericCytomelcanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestLiothyronine25mcg (1)
- genericCytomelforsale (1)
- genericCytomelonlinecanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericCytomel (1)
- OrderGenericCytomelOnline (1)
- buygenericCytomelonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericCytomelonlinewithmastercard (1)
- buygenericCytomelonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericCytomelonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericCytomelonlinewithDiscover (1)
- Liothyronine25mcgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleLiothyronine25mcg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Jake HughesJan 15, 2016I feel like a new person!!
I have had thyroid disease for 22 years - Hashimoto's - and I couldn't get my synthroid dose correct- felt awful - until 5 years ago I started on cytomel with levothyroxine. I feel like a new person!!
Chris TenreiroJan 15, 2016Love this med
Love this med. I have had hypothyroidism for many years. But I never felt myself. I am in my 50's now and told the doctor I was tired of being tired. My brain fog was getting worse. I ached all the time. I just felt that my chemistry was not right. He put me on T3 and I got immediate results. My aches and pain are gone. I feel more alert. Love it. I also take Levoxyl for the thyroid. The combination of the two has given me my life back.
Smith LoydsJan 15, 2016good result
At the beginning of treatment my heart rate sped up and I had mild insomnia. However, after about 2 weeks my body adjusted and I had no additional side effects. It has worked wonderfully in treating my underactive thyroid, providing me with renewed energy levels, reduced fatigue, and aided in my ability to focus throughout the day.
C. DeinesJan 15, 2016T3 review
I have to be completely honest about this product. I started taking this as a means to boost up my metabolism, because for some reason I eat very healthy and work out at least 5 days a week and wasn't seeing the results I expected. I also had a previous history of irregular menstrual cycles since I was 15. I am now 36yrs old. Doctors always told me it was due to infertility. But somehow I got pregnant 11 yrs ago without the help of fertility drugs. Following the birth of my son who's 11 yrs old now, I continue having irregular menstrual cycles, in fact I hadn't seen a period since March of 2008. After taking T-3 it for about 2 weeks, it must've had a positive effect on my thyroids because I recently got my period. So I have to say that not only do I feel my metabolism burning fat faster, but it has also had a positive effect in other areas I never thought was going to be resolved.
Donald SchulkeJan 15, 2016T3 review
When can I expect some results from t-3? Two months ago started with 25 mcg, Dont feel any better or worse.
Ida MillerJan 15, 2016loving it
Hi, i am currently taking 25 mcg of T3 a day and so far am loving it. Anyone else have experience with this?
I am female and trying to lose weight and it seems to be working. I dont want to cause longterm thyroid problems though, which concerns me a bit.