Levolin Respules 0.63mg (Levosalbutamol 0.63 Mg)
How it works
Levolin is a blue reliever asthma inhaler. It contains the active ingredient Levosalbutamol. DrEd takes the hassle out of obtaining your repeat prescription - our convenient online service allows you to order Levolin without having to see your doctor.
To place your order, fill in our brief questionnaire. Our online doctor will review your order and issue your repeat prescription provided you can continue using Levolin. This service is only suitable for asthma patients who have been using Levolin for at least three months.
Prices include prescription and delivery.
What is a Levolin inhaler?
A Levolin inhaler is used by asthmatics to relieve their condition and to prevent further asthma attacks.
How do Levolin inhalers work?
The Levolin inhaler contains a bronchodilator: it acts on the airways in the lungs which have been constricted due to an asthma attack. The bronchodilator helps keep the airways open, allowing air to move in and out more easily. This helps to relieve chest tightness, wheezing and coughing.
Do I need to clean my inhaler?
Yes, this will help ensure it works as well as possible. You should clean your inhaler once a week. You should remove the metal canister from the plastic case and remove the mouthpiece cover. Wash the plastic case under warm water and dry it thoroughly, both inside and outside. Then you can put the inhaler back together. You should not put any metal part in water.
Do I need a prescription?
Yes, you can obtain this and your Levolin inhaler online from DrEd.
Who usually uses Levolin inhalers?
Anyone who has asthma might be prescribed a Levolin inhaler, so long as it is suitable for them. The inhaler can be used in the specific case of asthma attacks, or as regular treatment. Children and adults can use Levolin inhalers, but directions for use will be different. You should check the “Warnings” tab for a full and comprehensive list of who can and can’t use the Levolin inhaler.
Can inhalers become addictive?
There is no evidence that the treatment is addictive in any way. However, if you find yourself using the inhaler more frequently than advised, this may be a sign that the treatment is not working effectively. In this case, you should consult your doctor.
Does the Levolin inhaler contain chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)?
No. The propellant used is a hydrofluoroalkane. These are not harmful to you or the environment.
When do I need to replace the hydrofluoroalkane in the inhaler?
You should replace it as soon as the dose counter reads 020. If the counter reads 000, throw the inhaler away. In addition, check the expiration date on the inhaler, and do not use it after this date.
For adults and adolescents aged 12 years and over :
- To relieve asthma : one or two puffs
- To prevent asthma : two puffs 10-15 minutes before exercise or exposure to a “trigger”
- For regular treatment : two puffs up to 4 times a day
For children under 12 years of age:
- To relieve asthma : one puff (two if required)
- To prevent asthma : one puff 10-15 minutes before exercise or exposure to a “trigger” (two if required)
- For regular treatment : two puffs up to 4 times a day
The maximum dose is 8 puffs in a 24-hour period.
If you take more puffs than recommended, you may feel shaky and your heart may beat quickly. These effects should wear off within a couple of hours, but it is best to consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if this is near the time scheduled for your next dose, do not double up to make up for the missed dose. Just skip the forgotten dose and continue treatment as normal.
Do not stop taking the inhaler without your doctor’s permission.
Do not use more than the maximum dose. If the treatment isn’t working and your symptoms are severe, seek medical assistance immediately.
You should shake the inhaler well before use, particularly if it is new.
How do I use a Levolin inhaler?
To use the inhaler, remove the mouthpiece cover. Place the mouthpiece inside your mouth. Do not bite the inhaler. Breathe out. Just after you start to breathe in, press down on the top button to release a “puff”. Breathe in deeply. Remove your finger from the button and remove your mouth from the mouthpiece. Hold your breath, but only for as long as this is comfortable. Wait about half a minute between puffs, if multiple puffs are necessary. Replace the mouthpiece cover right away to avoid dust and other debris entering the inhaler. You should stand up or sit up straight whilst using your Levolin inhaler. You can take your Levolin inhaler with or without food.
What do Levolin inhalers contain?
The active substance is Levosalbutamol sulphate. HFA 134a is also an ingredient. Levolin inhalers are made of an aluminium alloy can sealed with a metering valve, actuator and dust cap. Each canister contains 200 doses
Levolin Side Effects
Fewer than 1 in 10,000 patients experience an allergic reaction to a Levolin inhaler. Symptoms include swelling of the face, further difficulty breathing and itchy skin. You should seek medical assistance immediately.
If you experience the following side effects, talk to your doctor immediately:
- Fast heart palpitations
- Uneven heartbeat
Fewer than 1 in 10 people will experience these effects.
Levolin Side Effects
- Feeling shaky
- Mouth and throat irritation
- Muscle cramps
- A low level of potassium in your blood
- Increased blood flow to your extremities
- Changes in sleep patterns
- Changes in behaviour i.e. excitability
Side effects such as chest pain and angina may also occur, though the frequency of these is not known.
If the medication is not working as effectively as you think it should, do not take extra doses, but consult your doctor.
You must not use the Levolin inhaler if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the “Ingredients” tab.
You should talk to your doctor before using the Levolin inhaler if the following apply to you:
- You have high blood pressure
- You have an overactive thyroid
- You have a history of heart problems i.e. angina
- You are taking other medicines for asthma
- You are taking medication to regulate your heart beat
You should consult a doctor before using a Levolin inhaler if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant.
Levolin inhalers are unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery. However, you should not undertake these activities until you know how the inhaler affects you.
Where can I buy a Levolin inhaler?
Levolin is prescription-only medication. If you have been diagnosed with asthma, your GP will tell you which asthma treatment you need and how to use it. You will be able to obtain your inhaler from any pharmacy. For a repeat prescription, you can use our quick and convenient online doctor service and have your asthma inhaler delivered to your door.
- Oral Levosalbutamol should be used with caution in patients with high blood pressure and heart diseases.
- Levosalbutamol may cause a fall in blood potassium levels, potassium levels may have to be monitored especially if other drugs like theophylline, aminophylline, corticost**ds and diuretics (medicines which increase urine output) are used together.
- If you need more than required dose of oral Levosalbutamol, it could be indication of worsening asthma, in such cases you need to consult doctor.
Frequently asked questions
|Equivalent Brand||Xopenex Respules|
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- asthmainhalers (72)
- asthmainhalersprescription (72)
- asthmainhalersprice (72)
- asthmainhalersforsale (72)
- gskasthmainhalers (71)
- BuyGenericLevosalbutamol (7)
- BuyLevosalbutamol (7)
- BuyLevosalbutamolOnline (7)
- Levosalbutamolreview (7)
- doesgenericLevosalbutamolwork (7)
- BuyLevosalbutamolonlinePayPal (7)
- buyLevosalbutamolforasthama (7)
- BuyLevolinRespules0.63mg (1)
- BuyLevolinRespules0.63mgOnline (1)
- LevolinRespules0.63mgpriceinusa (1)
- LevolinRespules0.63mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapLevolinRespules0.63mgOnline (1)
- LevolinRespules0.63mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyLevolinRespules0.63mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseLevolinRespules0.63mgonline (1)
- LevolinRespules0.63mgreview (1)
- LevolinRespules0.63mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- LevolinRespules0.63mgeBay (1)
- BuyLevolinRespules0.63mgCheapLevosalbutamol (1)
- BuyXopenexRespulesOnlineIndia (3)
- BuyLevolinRespules0.63mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyLevolinRespules0.63mginIndia (1)
- BuyLevolinRespules0.63mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericXopenexRespulesonlinecheap (3)
- isthereagenericXopenexRespules (3)
- bestwebsitetobuyXopenexRespules (3)
- genericLevosalbutamolvs.XopenexRespules (3)
- Levosalbutamolvs.XopenexRespulesreviews (3)
- buygenericXopenexRespulesfromCanada (3)
- genericXopenexRespulesCanadapharmacy (3)
- CheapestLevolinRespules0.63mg (1)
- genericXopenexRespulesforsale (3)
- genericXopenexRespulesonlineCanadianpharmacy (3)
- DiscountgenericXopenexRespules (3)
- OrderGenericXopenexRespulesOnline (3)
- buygenericXopenexRespulesonlinesafely (3)
- buygenericXopenexRespulesonlinewithMasterCard (3)
- buygenericXopenexRespulesonlinewithVisa (3)
- buygenericXopenexRespulesonlinewithAmex (3)
- buygenericXopenexRespulesonlinewithDiscover (3)
- LevolinRespules0.63mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleLevolinRespules0.63mg (1)
- genericXopenexRespulesfreeshipping (3)
- genericXopenexRespulescost (3)
- LevolinRespules0.63mg (1)
- LevolinRespules0.63mgfastshipping (1)
- LevolinRespules0.63mgforasthma (1)
- buyLevolinRespules0.63mggenericXopenexRespules (1)
- genericformofXopenexRespules (3)
- genericversionofXopenexRespules (3)
- XopenexRespulesdiscount (3)
- wheretobuygenericXopenexRespulesonline (3)
- XopenexRespulesonlinepharmacy (3)
- LevolinRespules0.63mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyLevolinRespules0.63mg (1)
- ciplaLevolinRespules0.63mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
David PaulJan 26, 2016products as expected, fast shipping
Items were received well packaged and quickly. Customer service when I had a query was exceptional. A very good company to purchase from.