Levolin 2mg (Levosalbutamol 2 Mg)
How it works
Levolin is a blue reliever asthma Tablet. It contains the active ingredient Levosalbutamol. DrEd takes the hassle out of obtaining your repeat prescription - our convenient online service allows you to order Levolin without having to see your doctor.
To place your order, fill in our brief questionnaire. Our online doctor will review your order and issue your repeat prescription provided you can continue using Levolin. This service is only suitable for asthma patients who have been using Levolin for at least three months.
Prices include prescription and delivery.
What is a Levolin Tablet?
A Levolin Tablet is used by asthmatics to relieve their condition and to prevent further asthma attacks.
How do Levolin Tablets work?
The Levolin Tablet contains a bronchodilator: it acts on the airways in the lungs which have been constricted due to an asthma attack. The bronchodilator helps keep the airways open, allowing air to move in and out more easily. This helps to relieve chest tightness, wheezing and coughing.
Do I need a prescription?
Yes, you can obtain this and your Levolin Tablet online from DrEd.
Who usually uses Levolin Tablets?
Anyone who has asthma might be prescribed a Levolin Tablet, so long as it is suitable for them. The Tablet can be used in the specific case of asthma attacks, or as regular treatment. Children and adults can use Levolin Tablets, but directions for use will be different. You should check the “Warnings” tab for a full and comprehensive list of who can and can’t use the Levolin Tablet.
Can Tablets become addictive?
There is no evidence that the treatment is addictive in any way. However, if you find yourself using the Tablet more frequently than advised, this may be a sign that the treatment is not working effectively. In this case, you should consult your doctor.
How do I use a Levolin Tablet?
To use the Tablet, remove the mouthpiece cover. Place the mouthpiece inside your mouth. Do not bite the Tablet. Breathe out. Just after you start to breathe in, press down on the top button to release a “puff”. Breathe in deeply. Remove your finger from the button and remove your mouth from the mouthpiece. Hold your breath, but only for as long as this is comfortable. Wait about half a minute between puffs, if multiple puffs are necessary. Replace the mouthpiece cover right away to avoid dust and other debris entering the Tablet. You should stand up or sit up straight whilst using your Levolin Tablet. You can take your Levolin Tablet with or without food.
What do Levolin Tablets contain?
The active substance is Levosalbutamol sulphate.
Levolin Side Effects
Fewer than 1 in 10,000 patients experience an allergic reaction to a Levolin Tablet. Symptoms include swelling of the face, further difficulty breathing and itchy skin. You should seek medical assistance immediately.
If you experience the following side effects, talk to your doctor immediately:
- Fast heart palpitations
- Uneven heartbeat
Fewer than 1 in 10 people will experience these effects.
Levolin Side Effects
- Feeling shaky
- Mouth and throat irritation
- Muscle cramps
- A low level of potassium in your blood
- Increased blood flow to your extremities
- Changes in sleep patterns
- Changes in behaviour i.e. excitability
Side effects such as chest pain and angina may also occur, though the frequency of these is not known.
If the medication is not working as effectively as you think it should, do not take extra doses, but consult your doctor.
You must not use the Levolin Tablet if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the “Ingredients” tab.
You should talk to your doctor before using the Levolin Tablet if the following apply to you:
- You have high blood pressure
- You have an overactive thyroid
- You have a history of heart problems i.e. angina
- You are taking other medicines for asthma
- You are taking medication to regulate your heart beat
You should consult a doctor before using a Levolin Tablet if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant.
Levolin Tablets are unlikely to affect your ability to drive or operate machinery. However, you should not undertake these activities until you know how the Tablet affects you.
Where can I buy a Levolin Tablet?
Levolin is prescription-only medication. If you have been diagnosed with asthma, your GP will tell you which asthma treatment you need and how to use it. You will be able to obtain your Tablet from any pharmacy. For a repeat prescription, you can use our quick and convenient online doctor service and have your asthma Tablet delivered to your door.
- Oral Levosalbutamol should be used with caution in patients with high blood pressure and heart diseases.
- Levosalbutamol may cause a fall in blood potassium levels, potassium levels may have to be monitored especially if other drugs like theophylline, aminophylline, corticoste**ds and diuretics (medicines which increase urine output) are used together.
- If you need more than required dose of oral Levosalbutamol, it could be indication of worsening asthma, in such cases you need to consult doctor.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- asthmainhalers (72)
- asthmainhalersprescription (72)
- asthmainhalersprice (72)
- asthmainhalersforsale (72)
- gskasthmainhalers (71)
- BuyLevolin2mgTablet (1)
- BuyLevolin2mgTabletOnline (1)
- Levolin2mgTabletpriceinusa (1)
- Levolin2mgTabletpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapLevolin2mgTabletOnline (1)
- Levolin2mgTabletSideEffect (1)
- BuyLevolin2mgTabletPayPal (1)
- PurchaseLevolin2mgTabletonline (1)
- Levolin2mgTabletreview (1)
- Levolin2mgTabletsupplierinIndia (1)
- Levolin2mgTableteBay (1)
- BuyGenericLevosalbutamol (7)
- BuyLevosalbutamol (7)
- BuyLevosalbutamolOnline (7)
- BuyLevolin2mgTabletCheapLevosalbutamol (1)
- Levosalbutamolreview (7)
- BuyVentolinOnlineIndia (3)
- BuyLevolin2mgTabletonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyLevolin2mgTabletinIndia (1)
- BuyLevolin2mgTabletOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericVentolinonlinecheap (3)
- isthereagenericVentolin (3)
- bestwebsitetobuyVentolin (3)
- genericLevosalbutamolvs.Ventolin (3)
- doesgenericLevosalbutamolwork (7)
- Levosalbutamolvs.Ventolinreviews (3)
- BuyLevosalbutamolonlinePayPal (7)
- buygenericVentolinfromCanada (3)
- genericVentolinCanadapharmacy (3)
- CheapestLevolin2mgTablet (1)
- genericVentolinforsale (3)
- genericVentolinonlineCanadianpharmacy (3)
- DiscountgenericVentolin (3)
- OrderGenericVentolinOnline (3)
- buygenericVentolinonlinesafely (3)
- buygenericVentolinonlinewithMasterCard (3)
- buygenericVentolinonlinewithVisa (3)
- buygenericVentolinonlinewithAmex (3)
- buygenericVentolinonlinewithDiscover (3)
- Levolin2mgTabletexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleLevolin2mgTablet (1)
- genericVentolinfreeshipping (3)
- genericVentolincost (3)
- Levolin2mgTablet (1)
- Levolin2mgTabletfastshipping (1)
- Levolin2mgTabletforasthma (1)
- buyLevosalbutamolforasthama (7)
- buyLevolin2mgTabletgenericVentolin (1)
- genericformofVentolin (3)
- genericversionofVentolin (3)
- Ventolindiscount (3)
- wheretobuygenericVentolinonline (3)
- Ventolinonlinepharmacy (3)
- Levolin2mgTabletbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyLevolin2mgTablet (1)
- ciplaLevolin2mgTablet (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
JimmyJan 26, 2016Good product, debatable service, shares private info
I regret giving a less than stellar review of SGP. The meds are reputable but my most recent shipment came from Switzerland, not India and took longer than normal. Plus, at some point SGP has shared or been hacked as I keep getting calls from call center(s) about my "recent order of medications". SGP is the only place I have ever ordered on line & these call centers know exactly what I have ordered. I don't know that I will continue to use SGP even though it saves me a substantial amount.