Kenacort Cream (Triamcinolone 0.1%)
How it works
What is Triamcinolone?
Triamcinolone, also sold under the name Nasacort, Ledercort, Kenalog and Kenacort injection among several other names, is an adrenocortical st***d drug which inhibits the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation.
It is available as a tablet or an injection. The tablet is used to heal nasal allergy symptoms like sneezing, itching, or runny nose caused by seasonal allergies or hay fever. The injection on the other hand is administered into the joint space to treat inflammation of the joints or tendons or to treat arthritis, tennis elbow, or bursitis. It is normally given only a short term treatment of a severe or extreme episode
This drug may also be given for treatment no listed above.
Important information about Triamcinolone
Triamcinolone is not recommended for a child below 2 years of age without a doctor's advice. Some brands of this drug are not even made for children. Don't use this medication if you are allergic to triamcinolone.
This drug can lower the count of white blood cells which help your body fight infections. So taking this drug may compromise your immune system hence high density crowded places and contact with sick people must be avoided as far as possible. Also don't take live vaccine while using triamcinolone medication.
Avoid discontinuing triamcinolone abruptly or you may experience some nasty withdrawal symptoms. Talk to your doctor about it. This drug may reduce born formation which can result in osteoporosis, especially with extended use. Consult your doctor on this.
Long term st***ds use can cause eye damage. You may be required to undergo regular eye exams while taking triamcinolone.
Before taking Triamcinolone
Don't take triamcinolone medication if you are allergic to it. Also let your doctor know if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy as this medicine may affect the fetus. This drug can pass into breast milk and affect your child's growth so avoid taking this medicine if you are nursing a baby and consult a doctor if you need it after all.
You doctor may advise you to adjust the dosage of traimcinolone or take special medical tests if you suffer from any of these conditions: tuberculosis, asthma, thyroid disorder, an infection, an eye condition like glaucoma or cataract in the past, a muscle condition like myasthenia gravis, diverticulitis, stomach or intestinal ulcer, recent heart attack, or a recent surgery. If you have these conditions, you may require some dose adjustments and special medical tests which will be prescribed by your doctor.
How to take triamcinolone?
Use triamcinolone medication strictly as prescribed by your doctor. Don't alter the prescribed limit of dosage in any situation.
In case of triamcinolone tablets, take it orally with or without food. Swallow the tablet whole with water. Your doctor will give you the frequency of taking it.
For triamcinolone injections, it is administered into a joint or soft tissue.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Don't ever miss a traimcinolone dose but if you skip a dose due to uncontrollable reasons, take the skipped dose as soon as your remember. Don't take the skipped dose if it is already time for the next dose.
What if I overdose?
An overdose of traimcinolone may not be dangerous or life threatening but it should not be overdosed for any reasons. Long term intake of triamcinolone overdose can cause symptoms like skin thinning, easy bruising, fat deposition changes (location and shape), more acne and facial hair, irregular menstruation, impotence, or loss in libido.
What should I avoid while taking Traimcinolone?
Triamcinolone can reduce the level of white blood cells significantly in your body thereby reducing your immunity. This can lead to increased risk of infections when you are exposed to infectious agents. Hence you must avoid being near sick people. Seek preventive treatment if exposed to chicken pox or measles. These diseases can be serious or even fatal in people who are taking st***ds.
Triamcinolone Side Effects
While many people may not experience any side effects due to triamcinolone that may not be the case with you. Get immediate medical help if you witness any of these serious and life threatening conditions: swelling in lips, mouth, face, or throat; breathing difficulty, skin hives; lethargy; nausea; appetite changes; weight changes; fever; chills; body aches; flu symptoms; easy bruising or bleeding; unusual weakness; worryingly high blood pressure; seizures; muscle pain or tenderness; strong depression or changes in mood; irregular heart beat; white spots or sores inside your nose, mouth or lips; vision problems like eye pain, blurred vision, or halos.
Some less serious and common side effects of triamcinolone are: burning, stinging, or bleeding in the nose; sneezing after medicine intake; cough; sore throat; runny nose; watery eyes; headache; dizziness; vomiting; or changed taste or smell which seems unpleasant.
The list of above side effects is not a complete one and there may be other effects not listed above. Contact your doctor right away if you feel the effects are serious.
Interaction with other drugs
These drugs may interact with traimcinolone so let your doctor know if you are using these medications or treatment already: contraceptive pills; hormone replacement therapy; blood thinner like warfarin; cyclosporine; insulin or diabetes drugs; isoniazid (for TB); rifampin; seizure medications; some antibiotics; aspirin or other non st***dal anti inflammatory drugs; cancer medicine; basiliximab; muromonab-CD3; other st***ds; azathioprine; mycophenolate mofetil; efalizumab. This list of drugs is non exhaustive and there may be other drug interactions. Share your drugs usage and medical history with your doctor for proper prescription.
- Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections.
- Do not receive a "live" vaccine while you are taking triamcinolone. Vaccines may not work as well while you are taking a st***d
- Do not stop using triamcinolone suddenly, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
- Do not take the medicine If you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
Frequently asked questions
|Strength||0.1% (5 gm) tube|
|Generic Name||Triamcinolone Acetonide|
|Manufacturer||Nicholas Piramal, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyKenacortCream (1)
- BuyKenacortCreamOnline (1)
- KenacortCreampriceinusa (1)
- KenacortCreampriceinIndia (1)
- CheapKenacortCreamOnline (1)
- KenacortCreamSideEffect (1)
- BuyKenacortCreamPayPal (1)
- PurchaseKenacortCreamonline (1)
- KenacortCreamreview (1)
- KenacortCreamsupplierinIndia (1)
- Triamcinoloneuses (6)
- KenacortCreameBay (1)
- BuyGenericTriamcinolone (6)
- BuyTriamcinolone (6)
- BuyTriamcinoloneOnline (6)
- BuyKenacortCreamCheapTriamcinolone (1)
- Triamcinolonereview (6)
- BuyKenacortCreamOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyKenacortCreamonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyKenacortCreaminIndia (1)
- BuyKenacortCreamOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericKenacortCreamonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericKenacortCream (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyKenacortCream (1)
- genericTriamcinolonevs.KenacortCream (1)
- doesgenericTriamcinolonework (6)
- Triamcinolonevs.KenacortCreamreviews (1)
- BuyTriamcinoloneonlinePayPal (6)
- buygenericKenacortCreamfromCanada (1)
- genericKenacortCreamCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestKenacortCream (1)
- genericKenacortCreamforsale (1)
- genericKenacortCreamonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericKenacortCream (1)
- OrderGenericKenacortCreamOnline (1)
- buygenericKenacortCreamonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericKenacortCreamonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericKenacortCreamonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericKenacortCreamonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericKenacortCreamonlinewithDiscover (1)
- KenacortCreamexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleKenacortCream (1)
- genericKenacortCreamfreeshipping (1)
- genericKenacortCreamcost (1)
- KenacortCream (1)
- KenacortCreamfastshipping (1)
- buyKenacortCreamgenericKenacortCream (1)
- genericformofKenacortCream (1)
- genericversionofKenacortCream (1)
- KenacortCreamdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericKenacortCreamonline (1)
- KenacortCreamonlinepharmacy (1)
- KenacortCreambuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyKenacortCream (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
CameronJan 27, 2016outstanding service and quality.
Very patient group, walked me through the process. I got my merchandise timely, and I'm very pleased with them. I will surely do more with them in the future.