Just Tears Eye Drop 0.5% - 10ml (Carboxymethylcellulose sodium)
This medication is used to relieve dry, irritated eyes. Common causes for dry eyesinclude wind, sun, heating/air conditioning, computer use/reading, and certainmedications.
This product may contain 1 or more of the following ingredients: carboxymethylcellulose, dextran, glycerin, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol 400 (PEG 400), polysorbate, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, or propylene glycol, among others.
Eye lubricants keep the eye moist, help to protect the eye from injury and infection, and decrease symptoms of dry eyes such as burning, itching, and feeling as if something is in the eye.
Vision may be temporarily blurred when this product is first used. Also, minor burning/stinging/irritation may temporarily occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
If your doctor has directed you to use this medication, remember that he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
Tell your doctor right away if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: eye pain, change in vision, continued eye redness/irritation.
Before using this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
If you have any health problems, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
This product (especially ointments) may temporarily cause blurred vision right after being placed in the eye(s). Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires clear vision until you are sure you can perform such activities safely
Some products contain preservatives that may damage contact lenses or cause irritation in persons with allergies. For more information, check your product package or talk with your health care professional.
This medication is usually used only as needed.
Refer to storage information printed on the package. Protect from light and moisture. Protect ointments from freezing. Some preservative-free drops that come in single-use vials/droppers should be discarded either immediately after use or up to 12 hours after opening. Check your product package to see when you should discard your preservative-free product. If you have any questions about storage, ask your pharmacist. Keep all drug products away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company for more details about how to safely discard your product.
|Generic Name||Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- bestplacetobuyBimat (39)
- BuyJustTearsEyeDrop (1)
- BuyJustTearsEyeDropOnline (1)
- BuyJustTearsEyeDrop1%10mlOnline (1)
- JustTearsEyeDroppriceinusa (1)
- JustTearsEyeDroppriceinIndia (1)
- CheapJustTearsEyeDropOnline (1)
- BuyJustTearsEyeDrop1%10ml (1)
- JustTearsEyeDropSideEffect (1)
- BuyJustTearsEyeDropPayPal (1)
- PurchaseJustTearsEyeDroponline (1)
- JustTearsEyeDropreview (1)
- JustTearsEyeDropsupplierinIndia (1)
- JustTearsEyeDropebay (1)
- BuyGenericCarboxymethylcellulosesodium (1)
- BuyCarboxymethylcellulosesodium (2)
- BuyCarboxymethylcellulosesodiumOnline (1)
- BuyJustTearsEyeDropCheapCarboxymethylcellulosesodium (1)
- Carboxymethylcellulosesodiumreview (1)
- BuyRefreshOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyJustTearsEyeDroponlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyJustTearsEyeDrop1%10mlinIndia (1)
- BuyJustTearsEyeDropOnlineuk (1)
- buygenericRefreshonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericRefresh (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyRefresh (1)
- genericCarboxymethylcellulosesodiumvsRefresh (1)
- doesgenericCarboxymethylcellulosesodiumwork (1)
- CarboxymethylcellulosesodiumvsRefreshreviews (1)
- BuyCarboxymethylcellulosesodiumonlinepaypal (1)
- buygenericRefreshfromcanada (1)
- genericRefreshcanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestJustTearsEyeDrop1%10ml (1)
- genericRefreshforsale (1)
- genericRefreshonlinecanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericRefresh (1)
- OrderGenericRefreshOnline (1)
- buygenericRefreshonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericRefreshonlinewithmastercard (1)
- buygenericRefreshonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericRefreshonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericRefreshonlinewithDiscover (1)
- JustTearsEyeDrop1%10mlexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleJustTearsEyeDrop1%10ml (1)
- genericRefreshfreeshipping (1)
- genericRefreshcost (1)
- JustTearsEyeDrop3мл (1)
- JustTearsEyeDropEyeDrop (1)
- JustTearsEyeDropfastshipping (1)
- JustTearsEyeDropforeyebrows (1)
- buyCarboxymethylcellulosesodiumophthalmicsolution (1)
- buyJustTearsEyeDropgenericRefresh (1)
- genericformofRefresh (1)
- genericversionofRefresh (1)
- RefreshCarboxymethylcellulosesodiumwithapplicator (1)
- Refreshdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericRefreshonline (1)
- Refreshonlinepharmacy (1)
- JustTearsEyeDropuk (1)
- JustTearsEyeDropbuy (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
MeredithFeb 01, 2016GREAT
I've tried two other brands (not Latisse) that were affordable. THIS ONE WORKS!!!