Ivecop 12 mg (Ivermectin)
How it works
What is Ivermectin?
Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic, anti fungal drug that kills certain types of parasitic organisms in the body and is used mainly to treat infections caused by those parasites. It is sold under various trade names, a couple of which are Stromectol and Ivecop.
Important Information about Ivermectin
Before taking Ivermectin anthelmintic or anti-worm medication (Stromectol, Ivecop), you must inform your doctor if you have any other medical conditions, especially liver disease. Having a liver condition may prevent you from taking this medication safely, you make require special testing, or your dosage will be different from normal dosage.
To confirm that Ivermectin is functioning properly and helping you get rid of the parasites, your stools (bowel movement) will be checked periodically. It is important that you take these tests without fail. Treatment with Ivermectin usually means taking a single dose that must be taken on an empty stomach with water.
Ivermectin is a pregnancy category C drug. It may harm an unborn baby if taken while being pregnant. You must not take this medication if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Inform in advance about your pregnancy or any plans of a pregnancy in the near future to your doctor. Ivermectin can pass into breast milk and harm a nursing baby. Ask your doctor first before using this medication if you are breast feeding
How should I take Ivermectin?
Take Ivermectin (Stromectol, Ivecop) strictly according to your doctor’s direction or according to the instructions on the medication label. Do not alter the dosage unless your doctor advises you to do so. Treatment with Ivermectin usually means taking a single dose, that must be taken on an empty stomach with a glass of water.
What happens if I miss a dose?
As Ivermectin treatment is a single dose one, you are not likely to miss a dose.
What happens if I overdose?
An overdose of Ivermectin can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or abdominal pain. If you think that you have overdosed on this medication, seek medical attention right away or call the Doctor immediately.
What should I avoid while taking Ivermectin?
Do not drink alcohol while taking Ivermectin, as alcohol can cause some side effects of this medication.
Ivermectin Side Effects
Some side effects of Ivermectin (Stromectol, Ivecop) are headache, dizziness, muscle pain, nausea, or diarrhea. If Ivermectin is being given for a parasitic disease called ‘River Blindness’, you may get some reactions as a result of dying parasites during the first 4 days of the treatment. These reactions include joint pain, tender or swollen lymph node, eye swelling, redness, or pain, weakness, vision changes, itching, rash, or fever. If any of these persist or deteriorate, get medical help right away.
The side effects listed above may not be all the possible side effects due to Ivermectin. There may be other side effects.
Interaction with other drugs?
There may be other medications that can interact with Ivermectin. Inform your doctor about all your present medications if any. Never start a new medication, or stop using any existing medication without proper medical advice.
- Ivermectin lotion should not be used for children under 6 months of age.
- Ivermectin should be taken empty stomach with water.
- Ivermectin tablets should not be given to children under 5 years of age and weight under 15 kg.
- Do not take/apply ivermectin and consult your doctor if you are sensitive to ivermectin or any other ingredient to tablet/cream/lotion; or if you have concurrent loa loa infection; suffering from brain problems, bleeding disorder, or asthma.
- Avoid using ivermectin if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Menarini Group, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyIvecop12mg (1)
- BuyIvecop12mgOnline (1)
- Ivecop12mgpriceinusa (1)
- Ivecop12mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapIvecop12mgOnline (1)
- Ivecop12mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyIvecop12mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseIvecop12mgonline (1)
- Ivecop12mgreview (1)
- Ivecop12mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Ivermectin12mguses (2)
- Ivecop12mgeBay (1)
- BuyGenericIvermectin12mg (2)
- BuyIvermectin12mg (2)
- BuyIvermectin12mgOnline (2)
- BuyIvecop12mgCheapIvermectin12mg (1)
- Ivermectin12mgreview (2)
- BuyStromectol12mgOnlineIndia (2)
- BuyIvecop12mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyIvecop12mginIndia (1)
- BuyIvecop12mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericStromectol12mgonlinecheap (2)
- isthereagenericStromectol12mg (2)
- bestwebsitetobuyStromectol12mg (2)
- genericIvermectin12mgvs.Stromectol12mg (2)
- doesgenericIvermectin12mgwork (2)
- Ivermectin12mgvs.Stromectol12mgreviews (2)
- BuyIvermectin12mgonlinePayPal (2)
- buygenericStromectol12mgfromCanada (2)
- genericStromectol12mgCanadapharmacy (2)
- CheapestIvecop12mg (1)
- genericStromectol12mgforsale (2)
- genericStromectol12mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (2)
- DiscountgenericStromectol12mg (2)
- OrderGenericStromectol12mgOnline (2)
- buygenericStromectol12mgonlinesafely (2)
- buygenericStromectol12mgonlinewithMasterCard (2)
- buygenericStromectol12mgonlinewithVisa (2)
- buygenericStromectol12mgonlinewithAmex (2)
- buygenericStromectol12mgonlinewithDiscover (2)
- Ivecop12mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleIvecop12mg (1)
- genericStromectol12mgfreeshipping (2)
- genericStromectol12mgcost (2)
- Ivecop12mg (1)
- Ivecop12mgfastshipping (1)
- buyIvecop12mggenericStromectol12mg (1)
- genericformofStromectol12mg (2)
- genericversionofStromectol12mg (2)
- Stromectol12mgdiscount (2)
- wheretobuygenericStromectol12mgonline (2)
- Stromectol12mgonlinepharmacy (2)
- Ivecop12mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyIvecop12mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
JakobJan 29, 2016Thank you SGP
In about 3 weeks I could now lead a healthy life and bugs are now beginning to heal.
GabrielJan 28, 2016Thank you Good Works
I have recently taken my third round of Stromectol for a skin condition that I describe as 'worms beneath the skin'. My dermatologist prefers to call my condition, 'V's rash'. I am using Stromectol with a daily dose of 200mg doxycycline. Yes, it does make me nauseous, but worth it. Stromectol has worked the best this third time. I begin my second phase today, as I began the third course two weeks ago. I've had no 'activity' in the skin since the third round began. Hope this last dose helps these. "