Idrofos 150mg (Ibandronate)
Ibandronate is used to treat or prevent osteoporosis (thinning and weakening of the bones) in post-menopausal women. It is also used in cancer patients to reduce bone damage and to treat high blood calcium levels.
How it works
Ibandronate belongs to a class of medicines called bisphosphonates. It acts by slowing bone breakdown process, increasing bone density (thickness), and decreasing the amount of calcium released from the bones into the blood.
Common side effects
Chills, And headache., And weakness, And tiredness, Heartburn, Stomach upset, Osteoporosis, Abdominal pain or swelling, Fever, Musculoskeletal pain, Redness at injection site., And dizziness., And diarrhea.
- Take ibandronate after getting up for the day—before taking any food, drink, or other medicine—with plain water only (not with mineral water, milk, coffee, tea or juice).
- After taking ibandronate, wait at least 30 minutes before taking your first food, drink, or other medicine of the day, including antacids, calcium supplements and vitamins.
- Avoid using ibandronate if you have gum disease or have a planned dental extraction
- Dental examination should be considered before taking ibandronate in case of any following conditions such as cancer, chemotherapy or radiotherapy, st**d, gum disease or having a habit of smoking (as it increases the risk of dental problems)
- Do not take ibandronate tablets if you develop difficulty or pain upon swallowing, chest pain, or new or worsening heartburn
- You will be regularly monitored for laboratory tests such as bone mineral density, kidney function and blood calcium levels during ibandronate treatment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to ibandronate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering from severe kidney problems or low levels of calcium in the blood.
- Do not take if Patient has swallowing problems or having any problem with esophagus (food pipe).
Frequently asked questions
|Generic Name||Ibandronic Acid|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- buyanticancerdrugs (82)
- buyoncologydrugs (82)
- cancertreatment (82)
- cancermedications (82)
- buycancerdrugsonline (82)
- buyanticancerdrugsonline (82)
- BuyGenericIbandronicAcid (4)
- BuyIbandronicAcid (4)
- BuyIbandronicAcidOnline (4)
- IbandronicAcidreview (4)
- BuyBonivaOnlineIndia (4)
- buygenericBonivaonlinecheap (4)
- isthereagenericBoniva (4)
- bestwebsitetobuyBoniva (4)
- genericIbandronicAcidvs.Boniva (4)
- doesgenericIbandronicAcidwork (4)
- IbandronicAcidvs.Bonivareviews (4)
- BuyIbandronicAcidonlinePayPal (4)
- buygenericBonivafromCanada (4)
- genericBonivaCanadapharmacy (4)
- genericBonivaforsale (4)
- genericBonivaonlineCanadianpharmacy (4)
- DiscountgenericBoniva (4)
- OrderGenericBonivaOnline (4)
- buygenericBonivaonlinesafely (4)
- buygenericBonivaonlinewithMasterCard (4)
- buygenericBonivaonlinewithVisa (4)
- buygenericBonivaonlinewithAmex (4)
- buygenericBonivaonlinewithDiscover (4)
- genericBonivafreeshipping (4)
- genericBonivacost (4)
- buyIbandronicAcidforskin (4)
- genericformofBoniva (4)
- genericversionofBoniva (4)
- Bonivadiscount (4)
- wheretobuygenericBonivaonline (4)
- Bonivaonlinepharmacy (4)
- BuyIdrofosTablet (1)
- BuyIdrofosOnline (2)
- BuyIdrofos150mgOnline (1)
- Idrofospriceinusa (2)
- IdrofospriceinIndia (2)
- CheapIdrofosOnline (2)
- BuyIdrofos150mg (1)
- IdrofosSideEffect (2)
- BuyIdrofosPayPal (2)
- PurchaseIdrofosonline (2)
- Idrofosreview (2)
- IdrofossupplierinIndia (2)
- IdrofoseBay (2)
- BuyIdrofosCheapIbandronicAcid (2)
- BuyIdrofosonlineovernightshipping (2)
- BuyIdrofos150mginIndia (1)
- BuyIdrofosOnlineUK (2)
- CheapestIdrofos150mg (1)
- Idrofos150mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleIdrofos150mg (1)
- IdrofosTablet (1)
- Idrofosfastshipping (2)
- Idrofosforpimple (2)
- buyIdrofosgenericBoniva (2)
- Idrofosbuy (2)
- bestplacetobuyIdrofos (2)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
PetersenJan 28, 2016Good as usual
I started taking Idrofos since 3 weeks back.My "brain fog" has improved; additionally, I believe the intensity of my pain has decreased and i am feeling much relaxed and light now. No big and noticeable side effects.