Glycomet GP 1
The combination of Metformin HCL-Glimepiride helps in the treatment of type 2 diabetes. Incidentally, it can in fact be used for the treatment of type 1 diabetes as well. It can also be used in tandem with other medications for treating diabetes.
The way the medication works
The medication essentially works by reducing blood sugar levels which lets the body make the best use of insulin produced by the pancreas.
Situations in which to avoid the Medication
You should avoid the medication if you have serious kidney problems, are pregnant or breastfeeding, have had pancreatis or blood clots, tend to get dehydrated, are somehow infected, or perhaps are allergic to glimepiride or metformin.
We have Metformin HCL-glimepiride with us in the following strengths:
- Glycomet GP 2
- Glycomet GP 1
Typical dosage is around 500 mg once or twice a day, with 1000 mg thrice a day being the maximum dosage. Individual needs vary and therefore your doctor will be the best judge to determine the correct dosage for you.
Taking the medication
Swallow whole with a full glass of water. Alongside, make sure you have a well balanced diet which is rich in fruits and vegetables.
It is best suggested that you take the medication during or just after food.
Again, it is your doctor who will determine the overall duration for which you are to take the medication. Remember that the medication controls but not cures diabetes whereby you may have to take it for a reasonable period of time.
Taking too much of Metformin hydrochloride-glimepiride can lead to hypoglycemia or low levels of blood sugar. Symptoms include immense hunger, changed heart rate which may have gone slow, trembling, weakness, shaking, among others.
Keep a source of sugar / glucose handy around you in case blood sugar levels fall way too low.
Missing a Dose
In case you miss a dose, take it when you remember but skip it if the next one is too close; do not overdose or double dose by taking the one you missed as well as the next one too close to one another.
Possible side effects include headache, dizziness, diarrhea, lightheadedness, pain in the stomach, sores and rashes, and vomiting.
It is important that you keep calm in case you experience any of these side effects. Remember not everyone experiences them and even fewer experience more than one or two of these side effects at the same time.
Nonetheless, if you feel way out of the norm after taking the medication, consult your doctor immediately.
Possible drug interactions include corticosteroids and diuretics among many others.
Your doctor will guide you on this matter so candidly discuss any medications that you are taking or planning to take along with Metformin hydrochloride-glimepiride.
- Avoid alcohol
- Never exceed dosage of 1000 mg
- Keep the medication handy around you
- Never skip meals while on this medication
- Minimize contact with sunlight
|Equivalent Brand||Glycomet GP|
|Generic Name||Metformin + Glimepiride|
|Manufacturer||USV Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyGlycometGP1 (1)
- BuyGlycometGP1Online (1)
- GlycometGP1priceinusa (1)
- GlycometGP1priceinIndia (1)
- CheapGlycometGP1Online (1)
- GlycometGP1SideEffect (1)
- BuyGlycometGP1PayPal (1)
- PurchaseGlycometGP1online (1)
- GlycometGP1review (1)
- GlycometGP1supplierinIndia (1)
- Metformin+Glimepirideuses (2)
- GlycometGP1eBay (1)
- BuyGenericMetformin+Glimepiride (2)
- BuyMetformin+Glimepiride (2)
- BuyMetformin+GlimepirideOnline (2)
- BuyGlycometGP1CheapMetformin+Glimepiride (1)
- Metformin+Glimepiridereview (2)
- BuyGlycometGP1OnlineIndia (1)
- BuyGlycometGP1onlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyGlycometGP1inIndia (1)
- BuyGlycometGP1OnlineUK (1)
- buygenericGlycometGP1onlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericGlycometGP1 (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyGlycometGP1 (1)
- genericMetformin+Glimepiridevs.GlycometGP1 (1)
- doesgenericMetformin+Glimepiridework (2)
- Metformin+Glimepiridevs.GlycometGP1reviews (1)
- BuyMetformin+GlimepirideonlinePayPal (2)
- buygenericGlycometGP1fromCanada (1)
- genericGlycometGP1Canadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestGlycometGP1 (1)
- genericGlycometGP1forsale (1)
- genericGlycometGP1onlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericGlycometGP1 (1)
- OrderGenericGlycometGP1Online (1)
- buygenericGlycometGP1onlinesafely (1)
- buygenericGlycometGP1onlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericGlycometGP1onlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericGlycometGP1onlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericGlycometGP1onlinewithDiscover (1)
- GlycometGP1exporterinIndia (1)
- SaleGlycometGP1 (1)
- genericGlycometGP1freeshipping (1)
- genericGlycometGP1cost (1)
- GlycometGP1 (1)
- GlycometGP1fastshipping (1)
- buyGlycometGP1genericGlycometGP1 (1)
- genericformofGlycometGP1 (1)
- genericversionofGlycometGP1 (1)
- GlycometGP1discount (1)
- wheretobuygenericGlycometGP1online (1)
- GlycometGP1onlinepharmacy (1)
- GlycometGP1buy (1)
- bestplacetobuyGlycometGP1 (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
HenryFeb 01, 2016Quality Good!!!
Excellent med. Tolerate perfectly. Very much improves my glucose intolerance. Improves my mood as well and high improvement in my quality of life.