Flucort H Cream
What is Flucort H?
Flucort H (fluocinolone) is a corticosteroid. It reduces the actions of chemicals in the body that cause inflammation. Flucort H is used to treat the inflammation and itching caused by a number of skin conditions such as allergic reactions, eczema, seborrhea, and psoriasis. Flucort H may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Do not use Flucort H in larger amounts or for longer than recommended. Topical steroid medicine can be absorbed through the skin, which may cause steroid side effects throughout the body. Do not cover skin areas treated with Flucort H with a bandage or other covering unless your doctor has told you to. Plastic film covering (such as plastic wrap) is sometimes used when treating psoriasis. Follow your doctor's instructions. Children can absorb larger amounts of Flucort H through the skin and may be more likely to have side effects. If you are treating the diaper area of a baby, do not use plastic pants or tight-fitting diapers. Call your doctor if your symptoms do not improve, if they get worse, or if you develop signs of a skin infection.
Before using Flucort H
You should not use Flucort H if you are allergic to fluocinolone. To make sure Flucort H is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have any type of skin infection. Also tell your doctor if you have diabetes. Topical steroid medicines absorbed through the skin may increase the glucose (sugar) levels in your blood or urine. FDA pregnancy category C. It is not known whether Flucort H will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medication. It is not known whether fluocinolone passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Do not apply Flucort H to your chest area if you are breast-feeding a baby. Children can absorb larger amounts of fluocinolone through the skin and may be more likely to have side effects, or a delay in growth with long-term use. Talk with your doctor if you think your child is not growing at a normal rate while using this medication over a long treatment period.
How should I use Flucort H?
Use Flucort H exactly as directed on the label. Do not use this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Topical steroid medicine can be absorbed through the skin, which may cause steroid side effects throughout the body. Do not cover treated skin areas with a bandage or other covering unless your doctor has told you to. If you are treating the diaper area of a baby, do not use plastic pants or tight-fitting diapers. Covering the skin that is treated with Flucort H can increase the amount of medicine your skin absorbs, which may lead to unwanted side effects. However, plastic film covering (such as plastic wrap or a shower cap) is sometimes used when treating psoriasis. Follow your doctor's instructions.
Wash your hands before and after using Flucort H, unless you are using the medication to treat the skin on your hands. Apply a small amount of Flucort H to the affected area and rub it gently into the skin. Do not use this medication over a large area of skin. Call your doctor if your symptoms do not improve, if they get worse, or if you develop signs of a skin infection. If you use this medication long-term, you may need frequent medical tests at your doctor's office. Store Flucort H at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Use the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. An overdose of Flucort H is not expected to produce life threatening symptoms. However, long term use of high steroid doses can lead to symptoms such as thinning skin, easy bruising, changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your face, neck, back, and waist), increased acne or facial hair, menstrual problems, impotence, or loss of interest in sex.
What should I avoid?
Do not use Flucort H to treat any skin condition that has not been checked by your doctor. If this medication gets in your eyes, rinse with water. Do not use Flucort H on broken or infected skin, or in an open wound.
Flucort H side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Flucort H: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using this medication and call your doctor at once if you have severe irritation of any treated skin, or if you show signs of absorbing Flucort H through your skin, such as: blurred vision, headache; thinning skin, easy bruising; mood changes; weight gain, puffiness in your face; or muscle weakness, feeling tired. Common Flucort H side effects may include: mild skin itching, burning, peeling, or dryness; thinning or softening of your skin; swollen hair follicles; blisters, pimples, or crusting of treated skin; changes in color of treated skin; skin rash or irritation around your mouth; or stretch marks.
What other drugs will affect Flucort H?
It is not likely that other drugs you take orally or inject will have an effect on topically applied fluocinolone. But many drugs can interact with each other. Tell each of your health care providers about all medicines you use, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
|Generic Name||Fluocinolone Acetonide|
|Manufacturer||Glenmark Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyFlucortHCream (1)
- BuyFlucortHCreamOnline (1)
- FlucortHCreampriceinusa (1)
- FlucortHCreampriceinIndia (1)
- CheapFlucortHCreamOnline (1)
- FlucortHCreamSideEffect (1)
- BuyFlucortHCreamPayPal (1)
- PurchaseFlucortHCreamonline (1)
- FlucortHCreamreview (1)
- FlucortHCreamsupplierinIndia (1)
- FluocinoloneCreamuses (1)
- FlucortHCreameBay (1)
- BuyGenericFluocinoloneCream (1)
- BuyFluocinoloneCream (1)
- BuyFluocinoloneCreamOnline (1)
- BuyFlucortHCreamCheapFluocinoloneCream (1)
- FluocinoloneCreamreview (1)
- BuySynalarCreamOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyFlucortHCreamonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyFlucortHCreaminIndia (1)
- BuyFlucortHCreamOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericSynalarCreamonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericSynalarCream (1)
- bestwebsitetobuySynalarCream (1)
- genericFluocinoloneCreamvs.SynalarCream (1)
- doesgenericFluocinoloneCreamwork (1)
- FluocinoloneCreamvs.SynalarCreamreviews (1)
- BuyFluocinoloneCreamonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericSynalarCreamfromCanada (1)
- genericSynalarCreamCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestFlucortHCream (1)
- genericSynalarCreamforsale (1)
- genericSynalarCreamonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericSynalarCream (1)
- OrderGenericSynalarCreamOnline (1)
- buygenericSynalarCreamonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericSynalarCreamonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericSynalarCreamonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericSynalarCreamonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericSynalarCreamonlinewithDiscover (1)
- FlucortHCreamexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleFlucortHCream (1)
- genericSynalarCreamfreeshipping (1)
- genericSynalarCreamcost (1)
- FlucortHCream (1)
- FlucortHCreamfastshipping (1)
- buyFlucortHCreamgenericSynalarCream (1)
- genericformofSynalarCream (1)
- genericversionofSynalarCream (1)
- SynalarCreamdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericSynalarCreamonline (1)
- SynalarCreamonlinepharmacy (1)
- FlucortHCreambuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyFlucortHCream (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.