Flucomet Eye Drop 0.03% - 5ml (Fluconazole)
How it works
Common side effects
Common: Headache, indigestion, increase in blood levels of certain chemicals, or burning of skin, abdominal pain, abnormal sensation of tingling, sensation of spinning or rotation, vomiting, tickling, urge to vomit, loose motions, rashes.Low hemoglobin or red blood cells, dizziness, sleepiness, abnormal decrease in white blood cell count., inability to sleep, pricking, fits, altered taste sensation
- Do not start or continue fluconazole and consult your doctor, If you are pregnant, suspect you might be pregnant or are breast feeding.
- do not start or continue fluconazole and consult your doctor, If you have penile sores, ulcers or blisters or if you have an abnormal penile discharge (leakage), if you have pain on passing urine or if your penis has started to smell (odor).
- Consult your doctor if the symptoms have not been relieved within one week of taking fluconazole.
- Do not take alcohol while you are having this medication.
- If you're on birth control pills, Fluconazole can make them less effective. Consider using another method (condoms, diaphragms) along with the pills.
Frequently asked questions
|Strength||5 ml Eye Drop|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma, India|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
AzarenkaFeb 01, 2016Works on eyebrows too
One day I asked my coworker if she had lash extensions and she said no and referred this product. It works! I have very sparse, blonde eyebrows and I have also been using it on them. They are now darker and becoming more full. I just ordered another pack of 3 because I'm almost out.
I was using it on my top and bottom lashes but I did notice that where applied on the bottom, my skin was becoming noticeably darker. But, I had super long lashes. If you stop using this product, your lashes will go back to how they were.