Flonida Cream (Fluorouracil 5%)
What is Flonida (fluorouracil topical)?
Fluorouracil interferes with the growth of skin cells. Fluorouracil works by causing the death of cells which are growing fastest, such as abnormal skin cells. Fluorouracil topical (for the skin) is used to treat scaly overgrowths of skin (actinic or solar keratoses). Fluorouracil topical may also be used in the treatment of superficial basal cell carcinoma. Fluorouracil topical may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
What is the most important information I should know about Flonida (fluorouracil topical)?
This medication can harm an unborn baby or cause birth defects. Do not use fluorouracil topical if you are pregnant.
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before using Flonida (fluorouracil topical)?
You should not use fluorouracil topical if you are allergic to it. To make sure fluorouracil topical is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have: dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase (DPD) enzyme deficiency. This medication can harm an unborn baby or cause birth defects. Do not use fluorouracil topical if you are pregnant.Use effective birth control to avoid pregnancy during your treatment with fluorouracil topical. Follow your doctor's instructions about how long to prevent pregnancy after your treatment ends. It is not known whether fluorouracil topical passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while using this medicine. Do not give this medication to anyone under 18 years old without medical advice.
How should I use Flonida (fluorouracil topical)?
Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not use this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Clean the area where you will apply fluorouracil topical. Rinse well and dry the area with a towel and wait ten minutes before applying the medication. Wash your hands before and immediately after applying this medicine, unless it is being used to treat a hand condition. Apply fluorouracil topical to the affected area with the finger tips or a non-metal applicator, smoothing it gently onto the affected skin. Use enough to cover the entire area with a thin film. Caregivers who apply this medicine should wear rubber gloves. Do not use fluorouracil topical on skin that is irritated, peeling, or infected or on open wounds. Wait until these conditions have fully healed before using fluorouracil topical. Do not cover the treated skin area unless your doctor tells you to. A moisturizer or sun screen may be applied 2 hours after fluorouracil topical has been applied. Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Use the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
What should I avoid while using Flonida (fluorouracil topical)?
Do not use this medicine on your eyelids or in your eyes, nose, or mouth. Use caution when applying fluorouracil topical around these areas. Avoid using other medications on the areas you treat with fluorouracil topical unless your doctor tells you to. Avoid exposure to sunlight or tanning beds. Fluorouracil topical can make you sunburn more easily. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) when you are outdoors. This medicine can pass into body fluids (urine, feces, vomit). Caregivers should wear rubber gloves while cleaning up a patient's body fluids, handling contaminated trash or laundry or changing diapers. Wash hands before and after removing gloves. Wash soiled clothing and linens separately from other laundry.
Flonida (fluorouracil topical) side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Common side effects may include: skin dryness, peeling, or flaking; mild rash; or mild irritation where the medicine was applied.
What other drugs will affect Flonida (fluorouracil topical)?
It is not likely that other drugs you take orally or inject will have an effect on topically applied fluorouracil. But many drugs can interact with each other. Tell each of your health care providers about all medicines you use, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
|Strength||5 % (10 gm)|
|Manufacturer||Menarini Group, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyFlonida5cream (1)
- BuyFlonida5creamOnline (1)
- Flonida5creampriceinusa (1)
- Flonida5creampriceinIndia (1)
- CheapFlonida5creamOnline (1)
- Flonida5creamSideEffect (1)
- BuyFlonida5creamPayPal (1)
- PurchaseFlonida5creamonline (1)
- Flonida5creamreview (1)
- Flonida5creamsupplierinIndia (1)
- Fluorouracil5%creamuses (1)
- Flonida5creameBay (1)
- BuyGenericFluorouracil5%cream (1)
- BuyFluorouracil5%cream (1)
- BuyFluorouracil5%creamOnline (1)
- BuyFlonida5creamCheapFluorouracil5%cream (1)
- Fluorouracil5%creamreview (1)
- BuyEfudex5creamOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyFlonida5creamonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyFlonida5creaminIndia (1)
- BuyFlonida5creamOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericEfudex5creamonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericEfudex5cream (1)
- bestwebsitetobuyEfudex5cream (1)
- genericFluorouracil5%creamvs.Efudex5cream (1)
- doesgenericFluorouracil5%creamwork (1)
- Fluorouracil5%creamvs.Efudex5creamreviews (1)
- BuyFluorouracil5%creamonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericEfudex5creamfromCanada (1)
- genericEfudex5creamCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestFlonida5cream (1)
- genericEfudex5creamforsale (1)
- genericEfudex5creamonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericEfudex5cream (1)
- OrderGenericEfudex5creamOnline (1)
- buygenericEfudex5creamonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericEfudex5creamonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericEfudex5creamonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericEfudex5creamonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericEfudex5creamonlinewithDiscover (1)
- Flonida5creamexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleFlonida5cream (1)
- genericEfudex5creamfreeshipping (1)
- genericEfudex5creamcost (1)
- Flonida5cream (1)
- Flonida5creamfastshipping (1)
- buyFlonida5creamgenericEfudex5cream (1)
- genericformofEfudex5cream (1)
- genericversionofEfudex5cream (1)
- Efudex5creamdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericEfudex5creamonline (1)
- Efudex5creamonlinepharmacy (1)
- Flonida5creambuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyFlonida5cream (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.