Flexura 400 mg (Metaxalone)
What is metaxalone?
Metaxalone is a muscle relaxant. It works by blocking nerve impulses (or pain sensations) in the brain. Metaxalone is used together with rest and physical therapy to treat skeletal muscle conditions such as pain or injury. Metaxalone may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
What is the most important information I should know about metaxalone?
You should not use metaxalone if you have anemia (low red blood cells), or severe kidney or liver disease.
What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking metaxalone?
You should not use metaxalone if you are allergic to it, or if you have: anemia (low red blood cells); severe kidney disease; or severe liver disease. To make sure metaxalone is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have liver or kidney disease. It is not known whether this medicine will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known whether metaxalone passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while using this medicine. Metaxalone is not approved for use by anyone younger than 12 years old.
How should I take metaxalone?
Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. This medicine can cause unusual results with certain medical tests. Tell any doctor who treats you that you are using metaxalone. Metaxalone is only part of a complete treatment program that may also include rest, physical therapy, or other pain relief measures. Follow your doctor's instructions. Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. An overdose of metaxalone can be fatal.
What should I avoid while taking metaxalone?
Do not drink alcohol. Dangerous side effects or death can occur when alcohol is combined with metaxalone. Check your food and medicine labels to be sure these products do not contain alcohol. This medicine may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
Dizziness or drowsiness may be more likely in older adults.
Metaxalone side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using metaxalone and call your doctor at once if you have: weak or shallow breathing; a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out; pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine, fever, confusion or weakness; or upper stomach pain, loss of appetite, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Common side effects may include: dizziness, drowsiness; nausea, vomiting, upset stomach; headache; or feeling nervous or irritable; This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Metaxalone dosing information
Usual Adult Dose for Muscle Spasm:
800 mg orally 3 to 4 times a day
Usual Pediatric Dose for Muscle Spasm:
12 years or older:
800 mg orally 3 to 4 times a day
What other drugs will affect metaxalone?
Taking this medicine with other drugs that make you sleepy or slow your breathing can cause dangerous or life-threatening side effects. Ask your doctor before taking metaxalone with a sleeping pill, narcotic pain medicine, muscle relaxer, or medicine for anxiety, depression, or seizures.Other drugs may interact with metaxalone, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Tell each of your health care providers about all medicines you use now and any medicine you start or stop using.
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- BuyFlexura400mg (1)
- BuyFlexura400mgOnline (1)
- Flexura400mgpriceinusa (1)
- Flexura400mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapFlexura400mgOnline (1)
- Flexura400mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyFlexura400mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseFlexura400mgonline (1)
- Flexura400mgreview (1)
- Flexura400mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Metaxalone400mguses (1)
- Flexura400mgeBay (1)
- BuyGenericMetaxalone400mg (1)
- BuyMetaxalone400mg (1)
- BuyMetaxalone400mgOnline (1)
- BuyFlexura400mgCheapMetaxalone400mg (1)
- Metaxalone400mgreview (1)
- BuySkelaxin400mgOnlineIndia (1)
- BuyFlexura400mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyFlexura400mginIndia (1)
- BuyFlexura400mgOnlineUK (1)
- buygenericSkelaxin400mgonlinecheap (1)
- isthereagenericSkelaxin400mg (1)
- bestwebsitetobuySkelaxin400mg (1)
- genericMetaxalone400mgvs.Skelaxin400mg (1)
- doesgenericMetaxalone400mgwork (1)
- Metaxalone400mgvs.Skelaxin400mgreviews (1)
- BuyMetaxalone400mgonlinePayPal (1)
- buygenericSkelaxin400mgfromCanada (1)
- genericSkelaxin400mgCanadapharmacy (1)
- CheapestFlexura400mg (1)
- genericSkelaxin400mgforsale (1)
- genericSkelaxin400mgonlineCanadianpharmacy (1)
- DiscountgenericSkelaxin400mg (1)
- OrderGenericSkelaxin400mgOnline (1)
- buygenericSkelaxin400mgonlinesafely (1)
- buygenericSkelaxin400mgonlinewithMasterCard (1)
- buygenericSkelaxin400mgonlinewithVisa (1)
- buygenericSkelaxin400mgonlinewithAmex (1)
- buygenericSkelaxin400mgonlinewithDiscover (1)
- Flexura400mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleFlexura400mg (1)
- genericSkelaxin400mgfreeshipping (1)
- genericSkelaxin400mgcost (1)
- Flexura400mg (1)
- Flexura400mgfastshipping (1)
- buyFlexura400mggenericSkelaxin400mg (1)
- genericformofSkelaxin400mg (1)
- genericversionofSkelaxin400mg (1)
- Skelaxin400mgdiscount (1)
- wheretobuygenericSkelaxin400mgonline (1)
- Skelaxin400mgonlinepharmacy (1)
- Flexura400mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyFlexura400mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
CoramFeb 03, 2016Daily dosage of Distoside 600mg
I am an adult taking 600 mg of Disticide. I just began today. I am taking 3 a day. ! Tab. every six hrs. Does that sound normal.