Finpecia 1mg (finasteride)
Finpecia (finasteride) is a hair loss treatment option for adult males who suffer from pattern-baldness. Physicians agree that balding is inherited through genetics and furthermore, is instigated by the over abundance of DHT near the hair follicles in the scalp. But there are ways to block and disable DHT, to stop the spread of the hair loss and to re-grow your visible hair. Finpecia offers a hair loss solution in the form of a convenient, once-per-day pill, taken orally.
Hair Loss Treatment Benefits:
Finpecia starts disabling the DHT in your scalp the moment you begin taking it. Since hair can take over a month to grow a half-inch, you will need to exercise patience when taking Finpecia. Keep in mind that it will take at least 3 months before you truly see the benefits. Can you imagine a chance at actually curbing your baldness and re-growing hair you thought you lost forever? Or, going out with your friends and not having to wear a hat to cover up your bald spot?
A two year study of men with mild to moderate hair loss showed Finpecia as a highly effective hair loss treatment. Of the treatment group, 5 out of 6 participants maintained their hair count and 2 out of 3 men experienced hair re-growth. Since Finpecia is a prescription medication, it is important to share your medical history with a doctor so they can determine if it is right for you.
How to Take Finpecia:
Only take Finpecia as instructed by your doctor. Finpecia comes in 1-mg tablets that are to be taken orally once a day. Finpecia is not intended for use by women or children. If you miss a dose of Finpecia do not compensate by double-dosing. Just take your next dose at the appropriate time. Never share your Finpecia and do not allow pregnant women to handle the medication.
Ready to purchase Finpecia? Click here to purchase Finpecia from SGP. Just add Finpecia to your shopping cart and fill out the Free medical review upon checkout.
Purchase Finpecia Safely from SafeGenericPharmacy.com:
SafeGenericPharmacy.com has been facilitating prescription medications online since 2013! As the leader in fulfilling prescription medications, SafeGenericPharmacy.com makes it safe and convenient for consumers to purchase authentic FDA-approved medications online such as Cenforce, Vidalista, Vilitra, Careprost . Trusted by over 5,000 customers with an A+ Better Business Bureau rating SafeGenericPharmacy.com is a convenient and secure online site to buy Vidalista online and the other 30-lifestyle medications.
More abour Finpecia
Synthetic drug Finasteride is used for the treatment of male pattern baldness problems. Male pattern hair loss, also called androgenic alopecia is a common type of hair loss in males and effect up to 70% of men once in their life time. The balding in men is usually highlighted by hairline recession at the temples and vertex balding.
This medicine is also recommended for usage in BPH or benign prostate hyperplasia. Finasteride is for use in men only and should not be used by females or children. These tablets are easily absorbed through skin hence it is not recommended in usage female especially lactating mothers and pregnant women. Clinical studies have shown that the medicine works on both the crown area and the hairline but it shows the most of its effect on the crown area.
Understanding the drug
The drug Finasteride is an FDA approved (1992) drug used for the treatment of androgenic alopecia. It was originally designed to treat benign prostate hyperplasia in men. But later on was approved for the hair loss treatment too.
How it works?
Finasteride works by preventing the conversion of testosterone into more potent androgen dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is the main hormone that shrinks or miniaturizes the hair follicle, which eventually leads to hair loss and baldness.
Indications and Usage:
Finasteride tablets are demonstrated for the treatment of hair loss (androgenetic alopecia) in MEN ONLY and should never be taken by Women. Finasteride may have serious issues with pregnancy or women thinking of becoming pregnant. Women should never crush or handle these pills. Men over the age of 45 who have BPH (generous prostatic hyperplasia) should be aware of that their PSA levels will diminish significantly. Men that are older than 55 years have a higher risk of prostate cancer.
Finasteride is used for:
Finasteride is a st**d reductase inhibitor and hair loss can be best treated utilizing it. The measure of the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body is decreased significantly and may hinder hair loss in men.
Allergic reactions while taking finasteride may result in:
You may be allergic to finasteride ingredients. An allergic reaction may have you experience hives, facial swelling of lips, throat and tongue and/or
Finasteride side effects may include:
Low libido in men causing a lower sex drive, swelling of feet, hands and a tender chest area as well as weakness, dizziness, headache, a runny nose or skin rash.
Proper use of finasteride:
Always use Finasteride as directed by your Physician and prescribing information on the bottle for dosing instructions.
Finasteride may be taken by mouth with or without food. Dont quit taking finasteride regardless of how it performs. Never miss your finasteride daily dose. Taking Finasteride every day at the same time is highly recommended for the best efficacy. If you forget to take finasteride one day, dont take two dosages to make up for the missed dose, just forget the missed day and take one dose at the same time that day and every day as mentioned.
When should you avoid it?
You should avoid this medicine if you:
- Are allergic to Finasteride
- Have liver disease
- Have bladder muscle disorder
- Are unable to urinate
- Are women, especially pregnant women because even on touching the crushed or broken Finasteride tablets can harm the fetus
What are the strengths available?
Finasteride drug is available in a following strength of the active ingredients on our website:
Finpecia, Finpecia, Finast, Finax, Proscar and Proscalpin
Who is the manufacturer?
Finpecia is manufactured by a well known pharmaceutical giant, Cipla. It is available on our website in the packs of 30, 60 and 90 tablets.
How much to take?
Usually one tablet is taken once a day or take as prescribed by the doctor, do not take this drug in any amount more than or less than the amount you are recommended.
How to take it?
The tablet must be swallowed with a glass full of water. The dose must be taken according to the doctor. Finasteride can be taken with or without food.
When to take?
Take the medicines at a fixed time of the day so as to inculcate the tablet as a part of your daily routine. Taking it at the same time each day will help you to remember the time of the dose to be taken.
For how long should it be taken?
The time period of dose of the drug you are taking depends on what you are being treated for and what are your doctor’s recommendations. Continue to take the drug till the doctor tells you to stop it. The longer you use the medicine the more positive results one can see. The doctor usually recommends it for a continuous use for 3 months.
What if you take too much (overdose)?
Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have taken an over dose of this medicine. Call your doctor or visit the nearest healthcare center.
What if you miss the dose?
Take the dose as soon as you remember, unless it is time to take the next dose. If it is very late then skip the missed dose. Do not take two doses at the same time to make up for the missed one.
Are there any possible drug interactions?
Some medicines might affect the way other medicines work. Ask your doctor to get the full list of the drugs needed to be avoided while taking the drug as they may interfere it and can worsen the situation. Before taking, tell your doctor if you are also using any OTC, vitamins or herbal medicines. The following drugs may interact with Finasteride:
- St john’s Wort
- Fish oil
What are the things to be taken care of?
- Pregnant women should avoid coming in contact with the drug
- The tablets should not be broken or crushed
- Do not share this drug with others
- You must continue to take the drug to maintain the hair growth
- Inform the doctor if the condition worsens or persists
- Use with caution in case of liver disease
- Do not start or continue finasteride and consult your doctor, if you have liver disease, if you have to undergo prostate specific antigen assay or if you notice breast enlargement and tenderness.
- Caution should be maintained by women, children and adolescents while handling leaking finasteride capsules, because the active ingredient can be absorbed through the skin.
- Wash the affected area immediately with soap and water if there is any contact with the skin. Use a condom during sexual intercourse.
Frequently asked questions
|Manufacturer||Cipla Pharma, India|
Other people marked this product with these tags:
- Hairlossmedication (38)
- hairlosstreatment (38)
- BuyGenericFinasteride (6)
- BuyFinasteride (6)
- BuyFinasterideOnline (6)
- Finasteridereview (6)
- doesgenericFinasteridework (6)
- BuyFinasterideonlinePayPal (6)
- BuyPropeciaOnlineIndia (3)
- buygenericPropeciaonlinecheap (3)
- isthereagenericPropecia (3)
- bestwebsitetobuyPropecia (3)
- genericFinasteridevs.Propecia (3)
- Finasteridevs.Propeciareviews (3)
- buygenericPropeciafromCanada (3)
- genericPropeciaCanadapharmacy (3)
- genericPropeciaforsale (3)
- genericPropeciaonlineCanadianpharmacy (3)
- DiscountgenericPropecia (3)
- OrderGenericPropeciaOnline (3)
- buygenericPropeciaonlinesafely (3)
- buygenericPropeciaonlinewithMasterCard (3)
- buygenericPropeciaonlinewithVisa (3)
- buygenericPropeciaonlinewithAmex (3)
- buygenericPropeciaonlinewithDiscover (3)
- genericPropeciafreeshipping (3)
- genericPropeciacost (3)
- genericformofPropecia (3)
- genericversionofPropecia (3)
- Propeciadiscount (3)
- wheretobuygenericPropeciaonline (3)
- Propeciaonlinepharmacy (3)
- BuyFinpecia1mg (1)
- BuyFinpecia1mgOnline (1)
- Finpecia1mgpriceinusa (1)
- Finpecia1mgpriceinIndia (1)
- CheapFinpecia1mgOnline (1)
- Finpecia1mgSideEffect (1)
- BuyFinpecia1mgPayPal (1)
- PurchaseFinpecia1mgonline (1)
- Finpecia1mgreview (1)
- Finpecia1mgsupplierinIndia (1)
- Finpecia1mgeBay (1)
- BuyFinpecia1mgCheapFinasteride (1)
- BuyFinpecia1mgonlineovernightshipping (1)
- BuyFinpecia1mginIndia (1)
- BuyFinpecia1mgOnlineUK (1)
- CheapestFinpecia1mg (1)
- Finpecia1mgexporterinIndia (1)
- SaleFinpecia1mg (1)
- Finpecia1mg (1)
- Finpecia1mgfastshipping (1)
- buyFinpecia1mggenericPropecia (1)
- Finpecia1mgbuy (1)
- bestplacetobuyFinpecia1mg (1)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
LoydFeb 01, 2016Brilliant
It is brilliant! I have been consuming these pills with water once per day for the past two months. Remember that you should take the Finpecia 1mg for as long as you are directed. In my case, the hair grew back without the occurrence of any significant side effects. The period of consuming Finpecia may vary from one patient to another. Your doctor determines it, so make sure you always check with a healthcare specialist if you face any concerns.